I just watched black panther, how can I get hair like Killmonger?

I just watched black panther, how can I get hair like Killmonger?

step 1: be black

This thread gets posted every fucking day now I swear.

please dont try to do it if youre white. white people with black people hair looks so stupid

If I wasn’t black I wouldn’t be asking this question

are you retarded? this is a generic white haircut that's now been appropriated by trendy black guys

I'm still having a hard time coming to terms with this being Wallace from The Wire. Is this the metamorphosis Veeky Forumsizens think they're gonna achieve?

Is that actually the characters name?

It's a Gosling jacket for blacks.

>partial dreads
>generic white haircut

>wanting to look like a nigger with an octopus on his head

The perfect /pol/fag bait

His American first name is Eric or Erik and Killmonger is his nickname during his time in service cause he always racked up kills, his Wakandan name was only mentioned once so I can't remember.
>/pol/
You people are paranoid

never really thought about it but youre right. a lot of the stuff you see in black hair generals are just dreaded versions of old emo cuts

Blade's haircut is way better.

It... doesn't even look good.

It happens every time a movie / Netflix show comes out
Lurk more before posting, newfag

Its just dreads with shaved back and sides.

How you can get dreads to sit over to the side like that, idk.

You'll have to split your black hair at an early stage, 2-4 weeks from trimming it off. Split it into thin sausages that is. I don't know how this effect is done but I'm sure you have more experience in that field.

His haircut is a simple layered cut. The part that falls over his forehead comes from underneath, while the rest of the sausages are pushed over to the side.

this. the silver lining to being black

These hairstyles and cuts aren't new to black people at all. They've taken on a sharp rise in popularity these last few years (that's just the way society and fashion works) but they aren't copying "white" hairstyles.

heh.

>being this slow

it's just a shitty version of a side swept undercut. undercut (don't forget the fade, it's not a proper hairstyle without a sick fade) with dreads or twisites is trendy, nobody wants to rock a natural afro so they appropriate a different cultures style that's been beaten to death. look at the filename, that's how much of a played out joke it is

straight hair is a type, not a hairstyle

appropriate a white hairstyle, substitute with black hair (alter it so it looks more like regular white curly hair if you want to go the extra step) and you're set

that's lame as hell, comic books are the most embarassing thing in existence

Since when do nigger have bangs swept to the side? Riddle me that, you fucking baboon. I've had enough of niggers culturally appropriating white people. Not just with our hair, but our language and internet connection as well. Time to go back to Africa and learn to clickclack. Ooga booga bix nood mufugga.

It's almost like niggers have a massive fucking inferiority complex. Gee I wonder why?

You do realize humans....age over time, right?
Eat clean and lift weights consistently for a few years. Easier said than done, obviously.

why are you so salty, Mr. trendsetter?

lol, racists, anons are so pathetic.
You go out of your way, wasting minutes of your pointless life to spread generalized hatred of other humans just because they have dark skin.

whatever helps you cope.

Proud of him, honestly. Wallace was the best season 4 kid. He killed it. I'm just saying that even when people do get healthy and ripped, they don't see such drastic results.

lol k

b for best movie

Have you guys noticed how much he shows his teeth when he talks in this movie? Does he do this on purpose to make his character seem more aggressive or does he just have big teeth? Either way it’s pretty Veeky Forums ngl

i think that's just the way he is most black people have an underbite

>being a real jerk to people on the internet

I would say you're bitter because your gf fucked a black man... But I doubt you've ever had one.

STRING

WHERE WALLACE AT

Just liberals trying to push this sjw nigger shit on everyone

:'(

Such a good movie. I might have to watch it a third time!

i hate it when white people recommend hair styles and its either an afro or a meme cut

kys

I hate it when niggers bash white people speaking their language and using the platform they created. By the way, you're welcome for electricity and running water, Jamal. How's that treating you?

autism.

Back to your containment board.

eat clen tren hard

"european people history" lmao, just a regular search that doesn't result in a bunch of whiny incel wimps and their blogs. Keep crying, papa Peterson will soothe you with his quavering Kermit voice

The actual state of this board. Please fuck off you incel losers

I've had the cut since late 2016. I just can't do dreads correctly so I swapped them for coils. I was thinking about letting it grow since I always keep them an inch or and inch and a half tall. something different, just need opinions.

How do you keep your hair to the side like that?

>join the black panthers
>get initiated to the secret society
>recieve the secret blessings of the ebony waters
>gain the magical formula
>drink the formula
>gain the ability to wear your hair as pictured
>success

It's just free like that. keep it moisturized. form fits over time

Blackanon here. He has two gold teeth on his bottom canines. Usually when people get gold teeth they change the way they form certain words to flash the golds as much as possible. I’m sure there can be a correlation between grillspeak, flexing, and pack animals bearing fangs to establish dominance within their various strata.

here's your (You)

Keep the sides low and have them cut with shears in the way white people style their hair. Not all hair textures are the same and some textures are less ideal for certain styles. Everyone liked my dreads when I had them because the style matched my personality and made it easier for them to stereotype me as a Rasta or an “educated” black guy. But my hair was so thick it was suffocating my scalp. Cut them and been rocking the Afro ever since. It’s been about six months or so and I’m almost ready to start doing blowouts. All this to say experiment with what you got and you’ll discover what works/looks/feels best. Work with your hair, not against it. Wakanda forever

If we're talking about comic book characters how many do you think that have nigger haircuts that aren't memes or afros and the character is noteworthy?

Wow, it’s almost as if societical problems are complex and interwoven and telling slaves they’re citizens now doesn’t necessarily give them the same opportunity that it does white people.