Is kpop the capital of Veeky Forums?

Is kpop the capital of Veeky Forums?

Looking to cop everything on their style. It's very upper class, still being ultra Veeky Forums while being fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/evrlFc58ZLk
youtu.be/pz2n3QqMUKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kinda the opposite desusenpai. It's like any fit you put on them instantly becomes fuccboi tier.

cool
they are very gook lookin

>can't afford their clothes
>doesn't like their music
>must be fuccboi

their fits are all fucking good whether or not you like kpop. They're striking, creative without being too weird, and high end designer pieces. literally 99% of Veeky Forums is aiming for their outfits whether or not they realize it.

Insecure whiteboi

I don't know their music. There's just a phony manufactured vibe about them. Maybe it's just me, but it seems so inauthentic.

Jesus Christ the right.
Are 90's baggy suits coming back??

There's nothing 90s about these suits.
Maybe. I actually live in a a very Korean area, and I like most things about their culture, including some of their music. But I still stand by this looking inauthentic. It's NSYNC with better stylists.

LA?

Finally someone fucking sensible right here.

maybe but whenever I meet people who say things like that I can't help but feel they're inauthentic as well. Trying too hard to seem gritty and authentic has the opposite effect. Art hoes are an example of this. I don't get a particularly inauthentic vibe from the way they dress, maybe from some of the songs though.

Yup.

pretty much this

Very effay

Stop the yellow fever

soulless

effay

More like the capital of plagiarism

forgot my image

Gucciboi V strikes again

literal shitty elias clone on the left

lmao they dont even know elias like he's a nobody

Holy fucking shit the fit on the rightmost dude

kim namjoon
kim taehyung

>is kpop the capital of Veeky Forums
>posts jojo cosplay

hmm

jojo fits are Veeky Forums as fuck

crop their heads and effayy would be asking where to cop their fits
also

>tfw no jimin boi pussy

Just so you guys know, all of these idols have stylist that dress them. Yes i like like K-Pop, so inb4 >doesn't like their music

That's pretty much what I was getting at, and I got called an insecure whiteboi. It's just so manufactured. None of them look natural in their fits. The makeup and overly-quaffed hair only makes it worse. Their everyday wear looks far more sincere than the contrived promo pics.

It's soulless. Their success is based around each groups cult of personality, tons of prepubescent obsessed girls. You ever look at their fan pages or groups? They're absolutely bonkers, devoid of any common sense or respect for the artists, instead, they're fantasizing about the members being homosexual and their hatred for the West for "shunning" their Korean Pop-stars.

It's disgusting. They're manufactured entirely, from their music to their appearances. Cosmetic surgery, skin bleaching, makeup, stylists, ghost writers, and so forth.

The best part is, none of them even remotely look that good off stage. Instead, they're your usual Korean looking guy. It's hilarious watching their fans try to justify how soulless, uninspired and uncreative they are.

are you okay?

Pretty much. I kinda feel bad for them, because they don't look like they're ever being authentic. They know that they're under constant corporate and tabloid scrutiny, so they look very uptight.

I actually think Korea will shortly be on the forefront of new fashion, but they're still going through growing pains and an identity crisis. Once they stop trying to repurpose Western and Japanese fashion and start producing their own designers, I'll be excited.

I'd honestly rather see Korean Hypebeast street fashion than these really sterile and manicured kpop fits.

Of course, their outfits are very good and some songs too

youtu.be/evrlFc58ZLk

youtu.be/pz2n3QqMUKM

I'm not callin' you insecure whiteboi, but... look these vids, so what u say 'bout that?

Well that explains why their everyday fits look more natural.Still, there's nothing natural about living in a boy band barracks surrounded by constant cameras.

>elias
who

Korean street fashion is usually pretty fucking cool.
Look at any albums of street pics from Seoul fashion week and you usually see a lot of nice stuff.

kpop fans are the weirdest people, not in a good way

BTS aka International Chad are literally the most effay boys on the planet.

Especially Jimin.

This, Jimin is objectively best boi

all i know about kpop is that i want to fuck most of the women

They don't look upper class at all, more noveau riches

Bunch of trannies. Go shill for weebs elsewhere.