Anyone else use toilet paper after they pee to play around with their penis to avoid pic related?

anyone else use toilet paper after they pee to play around with their penis to avoid pic related?

use underwear you dumb fuck
also train pc muscle

I wipe it on my hand then wash hand

I dry it with toilet paper yes, I think it's pretty uncommon and I don't know why. Shake it and drip is disgusting.

Sit when you pee, studies show it’s actually better for both your prostate and pelvic floor muscles. It also allows for the bladder to be emptied more completely. Comfier and more relaxing, cleaner, and healthier.
Depending on the setting, sitting when peeing can be rly nice.
Cleaning splashback or little bits of pee that spray out at the wall or floor isn’t /fa senpai

i wash my cock in the sink and then dry it with toilet paper

Peeing in the sink is a nice change up desu senpai

what about wet wipes

just do the jerking movement after peeing and lightly squeeze from base to head to get rid of all the drops
also sitting helps. im now used to peeing sitting down. also no chances for mistakes to happen

I shake off as best I can, then wipe thoroughly with a folded piece of toilet paper. Then I take a second folded piece of toilet paper, wet it at the sink, and use the damp part to wipe and clean my dick thoroughly again.

I do it in public restrooms all the time with my dick out at the sink, and no one has ever commented on it. I think it's fairly normal.

do kegels

i wear only black/dark navy pants

I always pull back my foreskin and quickly dry it with a piece of toilet paper, yeah.
Really don't understand how anyone can stand having piss all over their underwear.

y̧̬̯̩͉͉͉̼̽ͣ̿̄͋̌̉̆̐̈́͋͋̓̄̈̀ö̸̭̻̻͇̰̥͕̫̼̤͖͙̯͖̻̞̠̦́͌̆̂̔͒͡u̵̫̞̤͔͋̀ͦ͘ ̧̘̹̰̼̖̯̠͈͓͕̟̬̦͖̠̮̯͖͇̍ͤ̈́ͣ̑͋͆ͭ̋̇ͧ͛́͟
͎̣̮̜͕͕̫̝̩̯̻̹̫̦̩̽ͩ̉̉ͬ̾̇̈́́͢͠ͅ
̴̪̝̻͓͉̜̙̥̻̳̭̌͐ͮ̊ͣ̍̑̀͊̈́̃ͨ̊̇ͨ͗̏å̶̧̨̠̳̹̖̹̩͇̩̮̻͚̹̦ͣͨ̿̋͒͒̍̽͂̓r̸̶̨͓̦̩̩̋͊͒ͮ͜e̴͓̤̩̱̼̞͚͍͉̥͉̘̩̍̔͛̀̉͐̋̾̓ͪ̄͜͝ ̧̺̥͔̖̻͇̯͍̊̄ͧ̌͟͡͞r̷̴̳̙͇͈͔͓̦̥̙̺̩̻͓͎̯̮̄̒ͧͤ̊̒̚i̛̯̬̳͚̼͉̤͓̫̘̫̳̟̍̑̈́͟g̸̶̯̱̱͍̾ͮ͐̏̄̔̒̎͗̓̎͌͢͝h̵̳̮̝̠͒̓͐̇ͦ̽̃ͮͣ̇ͣ̽̋̚̚͝t͓͕̤̮̥̼̙̞͕̤͙̙̗̞͈͉̬͍̻̄͑̾̔ͧ̓ͪͬ̉̉͌͌̀̀͘͜͡
̨̱̰͓̹͕̠͙̪͚̫̝̣͚̙̤̜͆ͨ͐ͦͯͨ̋̔̈̀͆̓̾ͫͦ̂̽ͨ̈́͟͝
̨̛͙̞͈̪͉̻̤̬͈̺̼̰̟͙̻ͤ̃ͣ̑̇̒̽ͩͣ̍͑̀̚̕͘͟ͅͅt̵͍͍͙̼̺̰̱̱̬̭̯̺͙͔̊͑̀͒̒̇ͣ͘ǫ̛͓̪͕̳̻͓̣͍͇̯̓̋̃͗̌̓ͅͅ
̢̡̛̛̮͚̖͓̗̠̟̫̜͚̬̖̻̫ͦ̾̓̓͗ͭ̊̓͢
̛̞̺̳̪̥̘̬͔̪̼̥͇̗̫͕̈́̌̊̓ͣ̋̌́̇́̒̉ͦ̚͝
u̯̯̫ͬ̋̓͛̋̎ͮ͐ͅ ̛̹͍̭̘̘̽́s̮̊̍̆̚͟h̸̹͙̖̺̦̣͚ͣͩ̋ͪ͌̑̎̏͢͜ỏ͉͕͕̻̝̏͆ͯ̓̚u̙̜̘̼̠ͩ͌́ͪ͛l͉̺̩͍ͯ̉̔́d̡͇̣͎̫ͭ̌͌̍͢ ̵̭̫̜̪̰̞̗̰̀̈́̾͘p̬̩̫̭̭͍͚̏̐͆ͤͪ̄̚͜i̹̟̩͖ͫ̒ͫs̶̼̖̼͙͇̫͎̤͎̄ͭ͛̐̆̑ͬ́s͙̰͙͓̠͈̗̭̪̾̂͌̈́̃
̧̞̥̝̦̰͚̦̙͋̽̇̿͜
̝̌̄͋́̀y̷̴̝̳̙̮̣͈̜ͦ̈̚͘ͅǫ̥̱̇̆ͤ̀͡ͅu̘͇̳̬͉̜̭͗ͮ̍̉̒̈́͝r̷̡̧̳͙̻ͫ̆ͭ͂ͤ͌̚ ̸̸̗̱ͮ̈̾ͩ̈̀p̡̠̙͌ͩ̂ͤ̄̓ả̢̛̪̝͈̜̻͚͔̉n̴̶̼̬͌̏͋͐̚͟ṯ̨ͩ̚̚͟s̷̼̯̭͂̓ͪͨ́̐ͭ́

all the time

Does anyone here have an iq high enough to make an authentic fucking thread on here? Man, I actually want to see what reddit is like now since every fucking board on this site can never comply to their own rules. This isn't even a good fucking shitpost thread ffs

All the fucking time

long time no zlango post

>cleaner, and healthier.
at home, maybe. Outside, not a chance.

Oh wow yeah, I thought i was alone. I also wash my hands before using the bathroom.

I always dry my dick with toilet paper and if it's possible (not many people around) I play the risk game and try to wash it on the sink.

I love toilets with separate cabins with sinks.

>train pc muscle
how?

I put a dot on myself but I put it down further with water so that people think I have a long penis. Not too long tho, otherwise it wouldn't be believable.

fpbp

Some one isn't ready for big kid pants

I dab with toilet paper. I don't want piss drops on my pants.

?

the trick is to pull up your pants really high so when you get a piss spot it's almost at your knee

I peepee in the sinks. Don't care where I am. It's easier to peepee then clean myself this why.
Peepee, shake my cock around to get rid of drippage. Turn the sink on, wash my hands and cockhead. Walk to towels, dry my hands. Walk to stall, dry cock head. Put cock away. Walk to sink wash hands again. Leave.
I caca in urinals

Just tried this, holy shit. No drip after first shake (which didnt go all over my hands/bathroom because my dick was aimed in the toilet)

nice one mate

Shanty Irish pee in the sink.
Lace Irish have the decency to move the plates before peeing in the sink.

no matter how much you shake your peg, the last drop always goes down your leg

Stupid fucking dicklets who literally cant shake their dick

I used to have this issue but found a solution; just suck the tip after you pee and your pants will always be dry

i press my taint, it kinda squeezes the last few drops from you.

Now trying having a stupidly big dick that goes in the water or hits the toilet bowl in pretty much every toilet you sit on. Thank god for the squatty potty...

As for shaking, well... I just do it 5 or 6 times then squeeze it a bit like toothpaste. and then dribble on my underwear ;__;

This is actually life changing advice.

I came hear just to say this, since I got this advice the last time this dumb thread was posted. Two fingers pressed against the taint after peeing will squeeze out the last few drops when you shake.

Sitting makes it worse for me. You sure your don't have a pussy?

I do it because I'm lazy and might have to shit anyway

Can go on your phone too, another plus. More privacy as well

same, always good to have a clean cock

just wear a condom like a grown man you fucking retard

all these soyboys and asian manlets on this board.