Advice for wearing political clothing in public?

Advice for wearing political clothing in public?

I bought this shirt from redbubble a few months ago, and now that it's almost spring, I'm eager to wear it on campus. What are some political clothing items that you wear and what reaction do they get?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161790824/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wear this shirt sometimes. it's funny to see all the trigger christ cucks's faces.

how is that political clothing? people are going to call you a fucking loser and rightfully so

If I spot you wearing this in public I'll laugh at you try-hard fagot for some seconds straight
The ugly piercing really underlines your 'I'm a fucking retard'-chic

I really hope your fucking joking because if I ever see you wear some lame ass shit like that I'll have no choice but to break your fucking nose

This shirt makes it look like you're an advocate of cuckoldry and a cuckold yourself

those piercings invalidate any opinion the person would have

I refuse to believe this isn't bait
>Pouty cocksucking lips
>Those piercings rawr x3

Forget the t shirt. Do you have a grandparent that ever fought in a war? Whats the matter with you

5 results on Google image search, all of which are from /pol/ between 3-4 days ago with this exact same fucking backstory. Either you're really desperate for someone to validate your shitty purchase or this is b8. Either way, saged.

Post a face pic, coward. My grandfather fought for your freedoms in Viet Nam

don't

lol. what did the rice farmers threaten america with?

lice infestion, rice digestion who knows

>fought for your freedoms in vietnam
was i ever in vietnam? were my ancestors ever in vietnam? did the US ever fight for freedom in vietnam?

i would make your gay ass hand over your wallet and condoms if I saw you on campus

We were going to liberate south Vietnam from communism but the American public made us pull out. And by that I mean the surge of cultural Marxism and indoctrination

oh for sure it was marxism, couldn't have been the fact that we were napalming children in a country we had no claim to

The Viet Cong had more chemical weapons than Assad and Hussein combined. That's why they got Napalmed by my grand dad while your grand dad was smoking pot

I'd like to see you in public leafy

considering you were enough of a useless faggot to buy it, go for it.

Wtf i love freedom now. Thanks mr. America-man

Send a strong message to communism

by murdering people who had no say in what system of government they lived under?

That the empire can be resisted by rice farmers with AKs? Gotcha

>Vietnam War
>Not a complete waste of time

Your grandpa got cucked by his own military and government

A yes instead of freeing the people from the regime, they will be punished for it

Most people don’t even know what the fuck Supreme is.

They will think you’re a cuck.

The only time and place your shirt is remotely useful, is if you want a street fight against a mob in the Supreme store in NYC.

Idiot.

If I saw you in real life you’d be ended cunt

Yes! Raping and pillaging Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, fucking over the lives of millions (on both sides) and propping up an corrupt, anti-democratic Southern Government was totally justified because these poor people just had to be freed and saved from a totally monolithic communist scourge!

It's not like the Communists were an iteration of a larger, determined nationalist independence movement whose struggle had overcome both French and the Japanese imperialism, hey?

I though idiot americans such as yourself loved nationalistic independence movements??!! wtf

Your grandfather was a cowardly loafer who probably drinks soy. My grand dad was a brave man, he served in the my lai battalion of the marines

aside from the fact that its a tired joke, imposing "soy" on the 60s/70s is some dumbass anachronism

I'm sure he served bravely and fuck I don't think anyone wants to belittle what he went through, but to suggest his cause was righteous is wrong and is one of the fundamental issues that had/has to be reconciled about Vietnam.

shirt is just as bad as the savage box logo shirts

I'll make one written "soyboy". Come on let's make it happen bois, let's desensitize their insults. SOYBOYS UNITE!

whoa, you guys actually go out in public?

Let me guess.. it's a 3XL
No, but seriously this is some cringe athiest level stuff, I would (want to) break you if I saw you in real life.

He killed 49 enemy combatants in my lai you fucking imbecile. He ordered a code red on another recruit while he was in boot camp, sent him to the hospital with his bare hands

DO NOT defame our veterans, freedom isn't free.

do you actually go out in public? right wing people can't be social

do americans actually do this?

Your reading comprehension is absolute shit

If by saying that nam was an insane waste of life and resources is somehow defaming veterans then you are a touchy fool who has a terrible understanding of the war.

>I'm a pure bred european so I am the real Nazi. I am better cus I hate nonwhites more

The US is the least cucked western country, let's not forget that.

If you don't think that My Lai was a proper and in fact noble response to the problems posed by uppity peasants you should just move to Sweeden you fucking cuck

why the actual fuck would you want to wear that in public anyways?

It's a parody of the popular streetwear fashion company Supreme

it's to mock the alt right, you dumb. mocking the alt right is the right thing to do if you're a centrist. and centrism is the way to go for a normal sane human being with healthy psychological condition. even jordan peterson is a centrist and he said that. if you're either left or right, either you're a homosexual or a pedophile.

For anyone interested in that thread (since the original on /pol/ is archived and will be deleted soon): archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161790824/

Fuck your gay shirt.

Get a load of this faggot.

i'm not scared of you cus you're below me in the social hierarchy. all alt right people must be.

>political
>"cucks"
Those things are not political at all. Also shitty thread and you're a faggot.

I will never understand American obsession with bootlicking

jesus christ

Wore a shirt with this on it when i went to get a haircut (National Fascist Party logo)

Barber gave me some pretty bad looks. Could have been in my head but idk. No other reactions.
I dont typically wear political shit because I'm not really trying to be a walking statement and dont really feel like getting into a fight when going to the supermarket and some antifa loser is about

Shit shirt, mint band

is dis bait

keep telling yourself that mongrel mutt

>The US is the least cucked western country
kek

Pic related is my advice for wearing political clothing in public.

>anime fan
>giving advice
Do not

If its unpopular politics then you better look physically threatening enough to stop retards assaulting you

>Most people don’t even know what the fuck Supreme is.
wrong, i see people wearing fake supreme shit literally daily

the people at forever 21 must browse Veeky Forums

Only stupid honkeys wear that crap,
They don't know they're in a trap,
Fuckin up the neighborhood ho,
That's how to get aids, we all know

I spy a shitpost

“freedom”, lmao. freedom is just an excuse for murdering people and spying on your own citizens. your country is a joke

OP where this one

>Advice for wearing political clothing in public?

Don't, unless you're around the likeminded or looking for an argument with the people with opposing views.

Watched a fat soccer mom bitch at an old guy in an NRA hat last week. Guy asked her how any gun law would stop someone bent on murder, which you know, is also illegal. She just continued to screech in bitch until she had to deal with her twat droppings who were off unsupervised.

>anime website
do not

a quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars

these are exclusive, one-of-a-kind

Lol I really hope this entire thread is some higher dimensional bait.

God sometimes I forget how weird and fucked up America is and then something like this comes up and it all comes flooding back

>50 boards
>like half a dozen are about anime
Do not

>wearing fascist symbols in public
>calling other people losers
the absolute state of /pol/

>buys fascist garbage to support their political agenda but too afraid to wear it to the grocery store

In case you ever needed a reminder of how insecure and cowardly /pol/tards are

>what are refugees?
The post

They could’ve left. Besides the north fought dirty, napalm usage was justified because it’s better to keep our boys safe than have them in all probability get ambushed by traps and stuff. They also violated the Geneva convention

t. revisionist history bluepilled zombie
Try dropping more acid hippy, maybe that will solve your problems

if the communists were as oppressive as you say (and no argument from me here, they probably were) what do you think they would do to people who tried to flee? what about people without the resources to flee? why do underclass people still live in places like north korea?

W2c? Image search doesn’t turn up any merchants

The ZOG do genocide African Americans as well as whites
If it’s degenerate they’re behind it in one way or another

where can I buy this?

It’s two baits at once

>the north Vietnamese were as organized as North Koreans during the fledgling stages of their existence
Let me guess you still think Hitler had gas chambers and death camps for six gorillion Jews too?

damn you sure showed me with /pol/ buzzwords!!!

this

My lai? You baited too hard man. Dont push it so much next time

>he killed 49 enemy combatants women and children

alimonycore

>implying those children weren't members of the NVA
Nobody here respects the troops as much as me

I'm sure it goes perfect with your fedora

There was one buzzword

That's ok, we're not interested in your mixtape.

exactly what I wanted to post, thanks user