Are bangs Veeky Forums?

Yes, bangs make a girl's face look smaller and therefore cuter. But the parted/sideswept look is also beautiful, in a more mature way

Not at all
Sideswept is always better

>blocks your path

You don't know how much I wish men could still rock long hair with bangs like the 70s...

I love how they look, but I don’t think I can pull them off.
It depends on face shape I think.

Jesus Christ, it took me a couple+ uninterested looks to tell YoonA was the one on the left (too).

i thought taeng was on the left from the thumbnail, holy shit hahaha

Is there a name for the small amount of loose hair in a tied/gelled back hairstyle? Like micro-bangs. I think they're rad.

Personally I think bangs look stupid

It's called a wisp.

Bangs are cool because they're high maintenance. They require regular trims and a good haircut so that they grow in well. If it's snowing or windy out and a woman's bangs still look good, she looks more put together than a girl without bangs.

White chicks with bangs>>>>>>>>>>>asain chicks with bangs

do all asians have wide round faces or just certain countries? it always seems like hairstyles cover parts of their face to make it slimmer

>white chicks>>>>>>>>>asain chicks
fify

me too lel

>being an unrionic pedo in 2018

>posting trash

>posting insects

kek

what is the most patrician haircut and why is it this?

whats her #???? i wanna take her out on a date to dennys

Curtains are the only acceptable choice for men and women

>mfw your waifu was pretty lowkey when you first discovered her

>mfw she's mainstream now

>nosering
dropped

>le asexual reddit man face

lmao, & tay swift looks 40, kill urself

greatest hair style in the world

if you think this unironcally, then you should feel bad cause your wrong

Hurry Durrington

what about his wrong?

not but asian women. anlook really good with bangs. so do some white women. don't be weird man.

>falling for the plastic jewess

Fuck no, they look too much like 2000's tryhards or a fucking pre puberty girl

Whit girl defense force out in full force

Theres always that same user(s) that literally seethes whenever people say asian women look good on this board

nobody is jealous of your complete embarrassment pairing. we're all just laughing at you lmao. mediocre virgin white loser and self hating spineless asian woman. literally bottom barrel.

>we

Seethe

I really want to try bangs but I had no idea how it'll work. I'm afraid that if I cut the bangs short and it ends up looking terrible, I'd need to cut the rest of my hair to match so I can reset from the beginning and that would take years to regrow

If it doesn’t suit you then just brush it to the side with the rest of your hair.
It’s a bit annoying but not that bad.

It's called a fringe.

You're supposed to curl it inwards, so get it cut to your eye level. If you curl it then it should go to your eyebrows.
Bangs are very high maintenance

>has to justify his weeb delusions to everybody
here's how you know you already failed before you started

holy shit

>Amerimutt
>white
lmao mongrel burgers are really this delusional lmao

im about to get bangs like françoise hardy's

bangs are for gangbangers

tfw exact haircut i want but i can never have bangs because of extremely sensitive skin

I wish I had a fiancée/wife with hair like that. One does not see this look sported, except rarely on some, in Southern California. It's almost all center parts, side-parts, or combed-back hairstyles that show all or most of the forehead, and I'm not that often into forehead revealing hairstyles, for some reason. East Asian women do seem to have very similar hair to the picture, often.

This cant be real, but then again that dyke from f(x) looked weird before she got scouted by a talent agency

weebs leave

hey amber is pretty cool :^(

No

why do Asian dudes hate their women so much

adult virginity will do that to you

i feel you user, i have really sensitive skin too so there’s a chance this haircut will fuck it up ;-;

Let me eat your ass :^)

>quoting two different people
>WE

LMAOing at your life

She's Park Sora, a model for Stylenanda