Black Leather Combat Boot Thread

Looking for suggestions for dressier combat boots like the Balenciagas in the picture but not something that costs a whole $1000. Don’t really want to get typical round toe combat boots, anyone know of where to find pointed tip style 8-10inch high black leather combat boots that i can tuck jeans into?

Pic related: looking for substitutes

Other urls found in this thread:

sotostore.com/combat-boot-graphite-101909
instagram.com/sotostore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trying to avoid this chunky style and looking for more of the dressy style combat boots. If i have to i’ll have to cop these corcoran or other regular military combat boots but really prefer to find sleaker, more versatile combat boots

Are balenciaga and dior the only options for 8-10 inch black leather combat fashion boots?

>dressy style combat boots
This is an oxymoron. Get either dress boots or combat boots, not these hideous things.

CP's combat boots are great, but yeah, good luck finding them in stock anywhere

Combat boot leather and height with pointed toes i guess

Something like this even just not so ridiculously high

99% chance if you wear these boots you will look like fedora school shooter from the matrix who studied the blade

How are the Justin boot’s? Good quality? Shitty? They look good except the western frilly crap which you could probably cut with an exacto

I am the 1%

Are Corcorans quality? Made in USA?

it's a fucking black boot

Wear with skinny jeans, turtleneck and peacoat or long topcoat...not that fedora/blade

That's not western you mong. Looks like a women's boot though lmao, boots with heels that high should be bulky and chunky if you don't want to look like you have tiny feet

This is the first time I've ever liked something with "yeezy" on it

I really like yeezy's combat boots, he's done some pretty great ones

Hows the quality on them? Are they made in Italy?

Bump

>wearing any of these into combat

kek. i bet you guys consider doc martens combat boots.

Combat boot refers simply to a style of boot. Do people wear red wings for actual manual labour?

great logic right here

Sorry not all of us are larping faggots

Yes they do, they're industrial boots don't cause my feet to feel like logs after a 12 hour day of walking on concrete, everyone in my team at my shop has 2 to 3 pairs

Ok you're just dim

LOL is a bomber jacket explicitly for bomber pilots? Combat boots are also a style name you dim fuck

Corcorans are fucking fantastic. I've worn my 985s nearly every day for months and they could still look brand new if I cleaned them up
They're glossy as fuck, though. I used isopropyl alcohol on a rag to get them more matte looking, the shine came right off

I had a pair just like that one, but with tumbled leather, it was definitely low quality, but not bad quality. The leather is really soft and pliable which is good because there is almost no break-in period, but bad because it will wear out quicker. The heel is a bitch, though. Since the leather is so soft, they left it up to the heel to give the boot structure, which is very annoying, it's the only part of the boot that needs wearing in. The soles are real cheap, too, so soft that if you walk on a hardwood floor they won't make any noise. The kiltie (western frilly crap) is held in by the laces and is easily removable, no exacto knife needed. Overall, really comfortable out of the box and look good, but they wear out very quickly. I am buying another pair of justin's soon, recommended.

Not even him but most of what was posted in this thread aren't even colloquially combat boots. Sure, they don't require actual combat use, sure it's a style, most of what was posted here are not actually that style.

Tapered toe on combat boots? are you serious? that's not a fucking combat boot.

Bump

Who the fuck gives a fuck about the name, the general style is there from
the pic. What is this autism about terminology. Fkin “reeee that’s not an actual bomber cuz u couldnt use it on a bomber plane amirite guys”

If you want to cop, here's a pair at -50%. Enter 'EXTRA20' for additional 20% off.

sotostore.com/combat-boot-graphite-101909

Soto Store is a scam tho.

What do you mean? Worked well last time I ordered

instagram.com/sotostore/

Look at the comments on their Instagram.

I ordered from them recently, but they never sent my order and took my money. They didn't reply to my emails and no one answered when I tried to call them.

Well that's weird, I just ordered another pair of shoes from them. Lets see if I'll get them. Soto's parent company is Californian Roots, they have another shop called Caliroots and that works very well for me. Shipping always takes 2-3 days, great sales and you can abuse their promo codes for -20% always. 3 orders in the past 2 months from Caliroots, everything went well. But yeah, there seems to be a few people having problems @IG

If I don't get my order I'll let my countrys officials know

“My countrys officials”

Güt

Virgins and their boots. You all disgust me.

it's company based on sweden, they have strict as fuck consumer right laws
the company will get fucked if they don't address the issues

Post your boots faggot

Copped these brand new for $408 last night thanks op

Fokn WHERE

Do they have anything with a slimmer toebox?

Yoox. It was the last size 11 and I had a 15% off coupon. They still have a size 7 or 8 (cant remember) for $480

left or right

right if you're a woman. left otherwise. though honestly it depends how you hope to wear them. either of them could look great or shit

They have an option with a basic toe-cap (pic related) and with a lug-sole.

Left, if your gonna get solovair dont get those ones they ugly

These

The 1500 jump boots have a slimmer toebox I think. I love those, they feel amazing

What are left?

You mean plain toe, there's no toe cap there. The profile is still the same tho

Did you size down? What size r u normally.

i ordered from them like a week ago.
no problems

Anyone know how balenciaga sizing is? Size down 1?

True to size

You sure? For the speed trainers, triple S they 100% recommend sizing down a full size? Highly doubt its tts

triple s is true to size

meant to reply to this.

also i've tried on that harness boot they have and it's true to size too. every demna shoe is true to size that i've tried/owned. sock shoes are overall completely different

id on the ones on the left?

Best store to get Vietnam-Era Combat Boots? I really don't care about brand, just some nice durable black boots. Thanks desu

Do you mean US jungle boots specifically? Ebay has a lot and if you live in the US you can probably find them at your local surplus stores too. If you just want basic sturdy boots get austrian boots on kommandostore.com

Thanks will check out kommando

nice job not posting the brand....so useful

I know it's low res but is there anything similar?

Should I cop?

Boss on the right, sneaky steve on the left