/Hair/ General

Old general thread for hair is dead and there are like four separate "what do you think about this hairstyle" threads, so let's get another general.
Post inspo, ask for advice, share styling tips, rate, hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfwoV7asRds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck should I do?

I've been changing my haircut every 6 months and i'm fucking tired. I just want to find a good haircut that I can wear for a long time, what the fuck should I do?

Every haircut feels award.

Also,

All this pics are taken when they were looking "good", usually they look like shit.

is it posible for indian man to look like this hair?
thanks

Need a cut right now, what should I do to this mess?

How do I ask for this? Undercut with fringe? Two block?

Help please what kind of haircut would suit me

What kind of haircut can I get that's easy to style and maintain and will look decent with my face? My hair's pretty thick and straight for the most part.

I’m no expert but I think it’s achievable. It depends on the consistency of your hair though and since your Indian idk what it’s like. Try buying some grease for your hair and style it that way. Worst case scenario it doesn’t look right and you wash your hair.

I can’t really see your face. Just post a selfie m8 and leave your eyes uncensored because your eyes are apart of your character.

You can just show them this picture but it looks like an undercut with a fringe, leave it long on top. Idk how to style it though. Try not washing it for a week, than get some molding clay and tousle your hair with your fingers over and over

Should I change anything ?
I have to spend 30 minutes with oils and drying my hair to get something ok.
I haven't tried short hair in a long time and I'm afraid my actual hairline would make it look shit.

the top of your is larger than the bottom and this hairstyle makes it look even bigger. consider this

Please cut your hair, at least short on the sides, the puffiness reminds me of Neo Cortex and makes your head look bulbous.

Was thinking of going back to an undercut, thoughts?

lol I live with this guy

His nose is handsome

I usually do this (which looks good) but I fail to maintain it and just wait two months before going to the barber.
I like it but it's a paint to keep fresh and clean since the sides grow reeeaaaly fast.

How do you feel about a French crop/textured Caesar cut?

Do I suit this

I'm listening to plebeian grandstand btw because I'm dark and moody

Perfectly balanced between faggy and attention whoring. Suits a namefag

I'm actually asexual but whatever

>meme sexuality
You must be really special
Or underdeveloped emotionally, which explains the namefagging. Ps you can be a faggot without being gay, you stupid faggot

Sorry about that, mate got hold of my phone, rambunctious little cunt

I'm straight btw

Drop name
Or go to reddit

Dude I've loved before and had my heart broken, it's too much work being in a relationship so I just don't bother anymore, I think that's asexuality

your hair suits you

Request accepted

Thanks, I actually like it too, my inspo is this guy

Your post is not that of asexuality
Stay this way please
You can achieve notoriety on this board and you don’t need a name to do it (though I don’t know why you would want notoriety). To answer your question, I really like your haircut. Can you take a closer picture?

Looks good. It reminds me of the 1920s (or generally late 19th, early 20th century) trend for slicked down center parts. I prefer to part my hair a little closer to the side, though.

Not really my style. I have no idea what I really want, but I feel like cuts like that only look good on guys with good facial aesthetics.

Yeah that's cool to me, saves me looking like anyone else

It looks bad up close so Ill pass

Look up French crop on google images
Your profile looks like them

Weirdo

It's a two block with a blended back like pic related, but looks different than usual two blocks because it's on western hair (more wavy, messy, thick) and is textured quite a bit. You can get the barber to texture your hair as seen in this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=rfwoV7asRds

I know, I'm going to bed now, goodnight fa

Why would you crop out his mustache lol that's almost dishonoring the dude

crew cut, probably. or just get your bangs a little shorter

Which products do I need to use to get this hair texture? I can't work out how to make these strands

I think he tousles it with some kind of hair wax

I try to do the same but it doesn't look this flexible like in the photo

I feel like it looks decent on them, but I feel like it would look shitty on me. I feel like I look nothing like any of those guys. Maybe it's just my self image?

yes it is

my friend has this hair and is indian

Any haircut/hairstyle suggestions?
I would prefer something that isn't an undercut since I've had them for the past 5 years and now everybody and their dog has them.

#5 is pretty good, #3 and 4 are blurry and your hair texture looks weird but the cuts look nice. I feel like you could do longer hair if you kept the sides and back short so that the tips don't flare up.

Go for it Paco.

what should id do with this

Hello Veeky Forums, I'm a fashion illiterate and I have 2 hair questions:

>How do I style long hair like this without it falling on my face whenever I move an inch of my head?
and
>How do I make it not shit when fully dried? It gets all frizzy, dry and volumous and I can't use it without man buns or I look like a fucking caveman.

My hair looks exactly like this dude's when I part it like that, but it's past shoulder length and has more volume.

Thanks

getting my hairs cut tomorrow, any advice on what i should do? my hair is pretty fine, this is how it naturally rests

lol who fucking cares you could go bald and still look like a dream. I honestly have no advice other than that you should grow a big beard when you're 30 lol

la cretura.....

bump

i have naturally wavy / curly hair, what should i do to achieve this?

already started using coconut oil for shine, but once it gets the right length ill probably need bangs cut

I browse these threads only to feel like complete shit after losing like 80% of my hair.

Really sucks how you can just lose something like that, it's like not being able to wear a certain piece of clothing for the rest of your life.

>How do I style long hair like this without it falling on my face whenever I move an inch of my head?

.>get hair wet
.>sculpt it into desired position with hands or wide-tooth comb
.>use blowdryer on hot setting to dry your hair
.>when it's still damp, switch to cold air and go over hair one last time
.>your hair will now default to this position rather than flopping over your face

Some warnings: never use a brush on wet hair, use heat protectant when you blowdry, only use a blowdryer on damp hair (so don't let it dry completely).

>How do I make it not shit when fully dried? It gets all frizzy, dry and voluminous and I can't use it without man buns or I look like a fucking caveman

Any kind of matte hair product; wax, clay, paste, mud, whatever.

growing it out, currently at akward stage, looks like fucking shit.
today i tried tying it up like this, is it good?
i think it looks gay as fuck tbqh

just cut the sides

Something shorter would look good on you

This website is 18 and up only man come on

How do I add curl/waves to my hair to get something like this, my hair is dead straight at the moment and I hate it.

Asian girl with long black hair.
Can anyone recommend any hairstyles?
I want to cut it chin length, but I have a long horse face so I don’t think it’ll suit me.

>plebeian grandstand
Lost my shit, thanks user

wavyness, like thickness, is genetic. try shampooing less or experimenting with product but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

just do it and stop hating yourself. it's only hair, it'll grow back

from the pic your face looks more oval than horseface. just cut it and hope for the best.

I already only shampoo twice a week at most and while it helps it's still pretty straight unfortunately.

El abominacion...

Hair is like pic related and i want i shorter but also want it long on top to cover my forehead can someone point me in the right direction

look around pinterest

Are there any long hair styles that would work?

stop living in 2008

you were the unfunniest in those filthy frank cake videos, fyi

Are you 13?

you look like a lesbian

so gels and creams and waxes are kind of heavy and look like shit the next day and I don't want to wash my hair everyday
may some shitspray like pic related work better? never tried that shit

But are they good for my face shape?
I'm not a fan of short haircuts, my head looks big.
My hair is thick and voluptuous I don't know how to keep them behaverd.

Later i will post more pics

usually my hair has that texture if i dry it using a diffuser, plus products.

I would keep your hair but just put product in it so that the hair goes to one side instead of in your face.

Hair's growing more and starting to get frizzy and even with hot oil treatment goes dry within 2 days, any tips?
Followed every possible advice for frizz (no sls, comb only when wet, condition etc...)

Should i get this?

I want to grow it out. any tips?

u look like a faget

stop fucking shampooing/conditioning

are you bob dylan?

Just hang in there, and definitely do not tie it like that. It's not flattering. When I was around your stage and couldn't include the sides in a bun or ponytail because they were too short to reach, I used bobby pins to keep them down and not protrude like they do in your pic.

I wanna grow it out. any tips?
I actually do, I think long blond wavy hair looks good. It's a bit awkward right now. I've gone short before and have been holding to "medium in front with shaved back and sides"

Use a serum like something from John Frieda's frizzease line

so cuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if thats a horse face i am an actual horse. i think you could look good with chin length, i say cut. it's just hair.

you'll probably want to lose the earring if you grow it out

I like 2 and 6

Yeah, sprays are pretty good if your hair tends to get bit oily from vaxes and shit. You could also try some other texturizing sprays. I use that and just brush my hair lightly the next day and use a bit of dry shampoo.

Vasectomy

You look like a catamite

Grow beard m80 your face could use some length and it'd balance out your proportions tremendously. Especially since the upper half of our face is so aesthetic

I unironically think a longer beard would raise you 2 points but whatever you seem a bit prissy .__.

el atrocidad..