A bank robber this morning in Columbus, Ohio. Pretty effay if you ask me

A bank robber this morning in Columbus, Ohio. Pretty effay if you ask me.

pretty shit if you ask me

w2c that bank trashcan

Kanye

Nigga hat
Hoodie
Combats
Nigga timbs
Robber Dianoses: Nigger

niggas still wearing camo in 2018

>A bank robber this morning in Columbus, Ohio. Pretty effay if you ask me.

No, he's just a nigger, niggers dressed in bad clothing are not and will never be effay.

Do people not try to cover their faces when they commit crimes anymore? Where's the pizazz

essential robber core?

If it was a earth colored blazer with hawaiian shirt and some old new balances than yes it would’ve been

Nobody knows how to dress well now

MASK ON
FUCK IT MASK OFF

yeah Veeky Forums for a nigger if it was 2014 and he was in a migos video

where do people get red jackets
literally cant find one

Lol, try 2007. Niggers have been dressing like this since 50 cent became popular.

Chase a check
Never chase a bitch

depending on where you live, you would need to have your mask off before you enter the state almost to not be on camera, in a stolen car so they can't trace it, and then hope that car doesn't have any form of gps, otherwise the route is now very traceable, and if you started in a state over, you now have more legal issues.

outside of banks or places that have actual security camera budgets, the cameras are so bad that just being able to tell race is probably the best you can get off of them.

I have an idea for businesses that involved a decent dlr camera pointed at the store front, it would be 4 feet mounted in a pillar, and trigger when you walk in, taking a picture, and because we got cameras that can take 4-12 pictures a second at max resolution, this should be able to capture everyone's face besides black friday, and from there you will be able to track the person through normal security cameras,

this way you can have shitboxes for video, but still have a VERY high resolution image if they do something. with the right tech, you could be able to tell when someone hides their face, so if someone goes into the store planning to do something, you are alerted before they ever get to merchandise.

So you would like to help banks catch criminals

Bitchass snitch. If i can't go to this website anymore, where can I go

>I have precrime spotting technology; if only it was legal I could act up on my prejudiced suspicions.

yeah, go ahead and see how that ends for you...

>No mask while robbing a bank
>No gloves

Niggers really are the bottom of the barrel in IQ

>a bank robber
>is a nigger
Who would have guessed

you have someone who comes into a store and they magically look down with a baseball cap on and you can't take a picture of them at all, yea, most likely they are there for no good, or are autistic as fuck about security

If you are autistic about it, I have a legal right to refuse you service, and if you keep trying to enter after asked to leave, thats trespassing.

this shouldn't be hard to figure out, and stores already have risk management personnel, telling one of them to check a person out isn't a big deal.

lmao fucking state of burgerland inhabited by subhuman Amerumutts

Nope
Shit street loud voice nigger core
>timbs
>over sized camo pants
>red jacket