Why haven't you taken the buzzpill yet?

Why haven't you taken the buzzpill yet?

some inspo

Buzz is for beta bois. Go full shave or grow your hair out, faggot.

russian orphanage?

soft features and no beard

Bad head shape / receding hairline

Also my face wont suit it. You can only pull of a buzz if you are a mega chad

Because my face is too girly and I'll look like even more of a fag.

Im not a balding loser.

I dont want to look like a nazi soyboy

I did go full buzz back when I used to skate a lot more. I tried to go for the skinhead aesthetic but not in a Nazi way because I don't give a shit about politics. Tucked in white shirt, cut up cuffed jeans, skated out old converse, some L&Ms and Mickey's in a brown bag nearby at all times. Those were some nice days I'll tell you what. I wouldn't buzz now because I'm getting old any don't know how much longer I'll be able to enjoy my hair.

ive already taken the fucking buzzpill

my hair started receding in my late teens and its too late to apply the brakes

gosha forever
gosha for life

my male pattern baldness is unavoidable so I'll enjoy my hair while I can

but a buzzcut looks horrendous with a receding hairline

I have enough scars on my face, I don't need to show the ones on my skull

>these are the people that give you hair advice

doctor doesn't have to be healthy to school you little faggot

buzzcuts are given up core

I feel like the thing is, even if you have the face and body "to do it" - you can pull off literally any other somewhat normal hairstyle better (especially with thicc curly hair). So theres really no reason for me to do it anymore

yet to seen a buzz as someone's best hairstyle

I did when I was 18

Why you crying mate

you looked sick

my head is lumpy

Wow, u wot m8 kid grew up

Was depressed and was most likely
anorexic

This

Already did it. I have a full head of hair, it's just coarse and unruly and I got sick of fighting with it.

>implying growing it out looks any better

this guy isnt full shave and at the same time he is going bald so he got no other option

Because I don't have shitty hair genetics so I don't have to buzz my head in shame.

I would but it doesnt look edgy on black anons

when all these kids have flawless skin :(

and mine is ridden with acne

WTFFFFF

slavic genes m8, very underrated

Eyebrows are too thick and My head shape won't do it justice.

The memes post the worst examples, but as a femanon I fucking love Slavic men with blue/green eyes and brown hair, and the chiseled chin.

Pic is soccer player Roman Shirokov

unironically got one today LOL

Took it last year

>slav
>chiseled chin

Slav men are mostly feminine heda

>posting Putin in his late 60s and not younger Putin.

Besides they build muscle easier than other white guys so having a more "gentle" face looks nice with muscles. I wouldn't call it feminine.

Face and head scars are effay

?

*vomits*

>bottom right
fucking LOL

Should I?

underage prison

Nah you'll look like ass desu. You look fine in that pic though.

you look too much like a soyboy to pull it off

Been growing my hair for 4 years.
0 I'll shave it off.

>receding hairline

that's even more reason to buzz it

shaved my head when i was an edgy teenager
i have a feminine hairline and people thought i was a girl

>people thought I was a girl
That wasn't because of your hairline

how about if i roll trips?

What do I fall for the buzz meme every time? I've proven time and time again that with a buzz cut I look like a goblin yet I do it over and over again

i did like two years ago, and at this point im so tired of it, but growing out again is a pain

I'm white, I go to a super liberal school, I dress preppy, I'd probably get beaten up for looking like a skinhead.

i hit my head really fucking hard one time and now i've got a 2mm calcified lump on the upper right side.

I'm not as confident as JCVD or Harry Dean Stanton to just pretend it isn't there, and it's a little soul crushing when people ask me "what happened, did you hit your head", and what they don't know is it's been there for a long time.

so uh, when i find a medical help for that I guess I'll buzz me head.

same here
I get fucking tired with all this haircare bullshit especially since my hair just won't listen to me or my products ever and I just want that practicality of a buzz, the fresh breeze on my skull, the even quicker showers and less sweat on my forehead

and then I do it and remind myself of how shit my jaw and chin is, how baby-round my head is and how I can't even grow facial hair to compensate

based

>"what happened, did you hit your head", and what they don't know is it's been there for a long time.

tell them you were born with it

Because I'm 33 and no sign of balding, so I'm not going to make myself look like I'm trying to hide a receding hairline like low-test losers.

You realise that high test leads to baldness, right?

>buzz cut
>hiding a receding hairline
lmfao uhh okay sweetie

Why are you unbelievably red? Wtf
Other than that I think it rly suits you

Absolutely hideous

You look sickly and like you’re dying of cancer

Ofc they’re poles

Stop making that stupid face, you look like an absolute idiot.
Also learn to rotate pics newfag

wouldn't be surprised if on average guys with higher testosterone are less bald due to better genetics

how do you know if you'd look good in a buzzcut? I hate having hair but i'm to pussy to go for it

Because my head has a shit shape and is covered in moles in birthmarks which I dont have almost anywhere else on my body

So I hope I dont go bald

Female eyes, atleast he can grow a good beard

slavs dont have good chins sweetie