Gucci Ace General

Anything Gucci Ace related...

Release of the original? When did it become a meme? Did it cop the Stan Smith's silhouette? etc

Are the Bee Aces (pic related) just part of the season, or have they always been around? Which ones look the best (on Gucci.com)? Will people question the bee, is it effay? Why are the Bee Aces the most popular (most Youtuber Reviewers have these ones)?

Opinions if you've owned a pair, how does it feel, how durable is it, is it worth the price...?

how is the leather on these compared to other high-end leather sneakers (CPs, margielas etc.)?

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

SPEN TEN RASS ON NEW CHAIN
MAH BIH LUH DO COCAINE
I FUCK UH BIH I FORGOT ER NAME
I CANT BUY A BIH NO WEDDING RANG
RATHA GO AN BUY BALMAINS
GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

Reddit, 9GAG, or Facebook?
Please go the fuck back.

Yeezys 2.0

You're saying the the Gucci Ace meme is equivalent to a Yeezys 2.0?

gucci gang

ni hao

dude, just post in sneaker general

Gucci Gang
Gucci Gang

Won't get as much attention. But anyways, will do.

Only fags buy Gucci sneakers, they're nice quality and all, but the only people who I see wearing them are hypebeast tier cancer. If you're going to buy a pair of shoes from Gucci, make them either a proper pair, or unique ones at the very least

Poorfag here

I love my Stan Smith's, and while I do think Gucci was inspired by them, I think Gucci has perfected it, therefore I cannot complain.
As for why the Bee's are popular, I believe they are the cheapest of the embroidered aces.
The Bee's have been around since 2016.

Fucking hate this new Gucci meme. Every other nigger and hypebeast is buying gaudy shit instead of their cool stuff just to show off the colors.

ifw the floral&bow one

Gucci is complete shit

I don't like white people I mean sneakers and laces so miss me with that gay shit

It became a meme once every Zhang And Ling Ling in London had a pair

How does something so expensive become a meme?

>proper pair
You mean the original with no embroidery?
>unique ones
Is the Bee embroidery not unique enough? Any suggestions on which embroidery looks best? inb4 the dragon one

I think you'd be an idiot to get them now a few years after they've been milked to shit

If you're obsessing over a shoe like this without rich chinese parents I think the best thing you can do is just forget about them before you do something stupid with your money honestly user

I don't think they have these for men, or rather it isn't advertised on gucci.com as men's.

Unless you're female.

£400 isn't necessarily a lot of money, if it offers you anywhere over £400 of return, be that in social status, happiness, etc, it's worth it.
For a lot of foreign students who are rich enough to be paying 27000+ tuition fees a year £400 of sneakers they can sell on the investment is a no brainer

Yeah you're right, most other standard embroideries are $670, whereas the bees are $650.
Though I don't think the $20 difference justifies the bee's popularity. Maybe?

Justify?
Quality, style, too meme tier etc?

Nigga english plz.

Most people are wearing fakes

Suggestions of a shoe? inb4 CP achilles

Neglect "Gucci is shit", "Gucci is a meme", etc etc...
Genuine opinions on the pattern of this one. Just the stars/bees vs. just the bee. Would it look too flashy (inb4 it's Gucci, it should be flashy??)? Would it look like shit from afar (as in just a bunch of random gold shit)? Or would it invoke some curiosity as to what is on the shoe?

achilles are also pretty milked to be fair
what you want a basic luxury sneaker?
maybe tell me what it is you actually want instead of just asking for a shoe suggestion

Was honestly considering getting these for my 21st. Just so I could remember my bday for something, wrt buying something which I normally would never (esp with the price).

An suggestions though on a somewhat quality shoe that could replace this hype?

from what I can tell about you I don't think they are an accurate representation of who you are, or who you want to be
everyone who sees them recognizes that they're a somewhat new gucci sneaker , they're not 'invoking curiosity', you'll look like some dude who either is pretending to be a rich kid, or is a rich kid

Am a uni student, and was gonna wear these occasionally to campus.
It is also my first white sneaker. Always wear typical black w/ white soles adidas, nike etc.

>look like some dude who either is pretending to be a rich kid, or is a rich kid
Does this apply for all Gucci Aces, or just the Bees/Stars

Keep in mind however that I don't live in the States, or the EU, or any region where these shoes are gonna be really recognized. It's why I don't really care about this shoe being a meme, because no one has ever worn these shoes here.

Basically a somewhat pricey white sneaker.
Initial prospects were Adidas x Raf Simons Stan Smiths (which they don't sell here), Dolce & Gabbana Portofinos, and lastly the Gucci Ace.

all of the gucci ace's, I haven't seen them being worn as a basic sneaker that compliments an outfit, rather they are used as an indication of money and compensation for a lack of creativity

obviously this is all my opinion but there's a lot more interesting or just better, more well executed basic white sneakers out there at that gucci price point

obviously common projects are most well known for basic luxury sneakers, they get worn a lot on fa but for a good reason, you can look past the basic achilles, check out margiela gats too, acne's got some good stuff out there, you really don't have to look too far

if you're more into the distressed heavily worn in look, saint laurent has a really nice line of basics, as does golden goose and some of maison margiela's pieces

if you want cheaper there's raf stans, basic stans, which have shown themselves to be pretty timeless, a lot of well done converse models, look around at lesser known models of reeboks, or even just get a pair of club c's, you'd be surprised how many models of nikes and adidas shoes there are out there

>indication of money and compensation for a lack of creativity
Was randomly browsing IG, came across this cunt (pic related). I'm honestly extremely disgusted at this, this single image has ruined the Gucci hype desu.
Thoughts?

Pretty gud. I got myself some reps of those

I got them for men and they’re pretty cool, they come in tan instead of white. Gets bitches sooo get em

pretty disappointing but most asians/latinos wear these things just to look cool. It's basically the new CDG sneakers.

yuh
gucci gang
gucci gang
gucci gang