Which Pokémon protagonists are the most effay?

Which Pokémon protagonists are the most effay?

The Sun and Moon girl is a 10/10 qt. Best female build.

Any answer other than XY is wrong

>Platinum male and female
>Sun and Moon female

hat looks like a chicken's crown

I only like the female protagonists outfits, Dawn in Pearl and Platinum, Lyra in Heart Gold, Soul Silver, and Serena in XY.

Maybe Nate, maybe...

Hilbert and Hilda have know what’s up

I hate the fact how the games that offer character customization its so limited and ends up being everybody online wearing the same 2-3 clothing pieces.
Pokemon Battle Revolution was the most effay, it even offered different character models.

Doctor Pepper

gen 2 3 4

way to post a picture for ants

u got a bigger pic?

X and Y

That’s why they call her chicken chan.

XY and Silver, Gold or Crystal protags look dope.

My style is lowkey inspired by the Pokemon protags, I'm not even memeing.
They're basically proto streetwear.

same here. bought a trucker hat literally because of Hilbert and Hilda.

this. I have such a crush on Hilda it's ridiculous. now I want a real life Hilda gf.

IMO the protagonists from ORAS and BW2

I dunno. Brendan would look like such an idiot irl, like one of these retarded extreme sports and outdoor normies who bike all the time and who just do that with their lives and who are fucking boring otherwise. Nate looks somewhat okay but it's somewhat a surferdude aesthetic. plus, when do you ever walk around with a wetsuit underneath your clothes?

fuck all that desu.

XY best girl
Gen 1 best Guy but the girls are pretty consistantly more fa

ORAS May is GOAT

Honorable mentions
>Red (FRLG esp)
>Lyra

Dishonorable mentions
>Lucas

>hating on Lucas

dude, that indigo blue jacket with the white scarf is god tier. the beret is debatable but he's not so bad.

Red and Green/Leaf by far

First and second gen because they're 90's goodness.
Third gen is good only for May and the remakes. The guy has horrible taste in hats.
Fourth gen is good in Diamond and Pearl. Platinum and Heart Gold/Soul Silver are retarded.
Fifth gen is amazing, except for the male protag in Black 2/White 2.
Sixth gen is okay.
Seventh gen is okay.

Especial mention to the rival in RBY. He's Veeky Forums in every one of his appearances.

it's his hair