perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukjVpAeP660
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got my first legit unsolicited compliment the other day, thank you Herod.

Does it smell too much to tobacco? I hate tobacco´s smell, the rest of notes it has look good

>unsolicited compliment

I've got some from the following memes
>BdC
Mostly mature women
>Sauvage
Young women
>Dylan Blue
Two gay guys kek
>Eros
Young women
>CDNI
Young and mature
>Aventus
Same as CDNI

>Dylan Blue
>Two gay guys
really activates my almonds

imo not at all but tobacco was the first thing the woman who complimented me pointed out

whats the latest meme note? has oud finally died?

been a few years since i looked into fragrance

Ambroxan, and no, oud’s still going strong. Probably will be as long as Arabs enjoy smelling like a barn.

ugh. thank god we can still get vintage samples with real oakmoss and ambergris

Could I use The One EDP throughout spring until say end of May casually? Tempted to buy a 50ml bottle and just go for it, since samples are hard to find on eBay, ones I trust are legit at least

Sure, its got some freshness to it

I'm in court wearing prive, and this bitch keeps taking deep sniffs and looking in my direction, shit works

What are the best /ambroxan/ fragrances? I love that fluorescent salty slightly fruity drydown all of the frags in pic related have.

it's weird when people audibly sniff you

fuck you Aqua Velva all the way baby

E N T R E P R E N E U R

Eros spoiled me since it lasts so long and smells pretty good. Is AHSEE any good? I tried AHS but the orange peel smell ruins it. Looking for something fresh like VPH that lasts.

Is Dylan Blue really meant to attract homosexuals?

Also, Dylan Blue vs. ADG Profuomo? Looking for something buy as my daily/signature (I live in rural America where frags are worn so uncommonly practically anything is unique enough to be a signature)

Good summer citrus/floral recommendations that lean natural and not overly synthetic?

Enjoyed my Terre d'Hermès Eau Très Fraîche decant but there's something about it that doesn't get a love from me. Liked Acqua di Parma Colonia but I've heard recently it has come off as more synthetic and may have been reformulated. Not to mention it's expensive and referred to as old-timey. I'm ashamed to say I kind of liked Lacoste Essential which isn't like me at all as I can't stand average/generic designers.

One I didn't like was Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, but that's based off one try and maybe I need more time with it.

Any "interesting"/"niche" reccs welcome.

YSL L'Homme has been my go-to spring and summer frag for a long time whenever I don't know what else to wear.
kind of woody, not too overpowering, and kind of sweet.

L'Homme is the most twink, faggy scent you can wear.

L'Homme is for fags

>not wanting to attract the gays too

I want to attract twinks to fuck though, advertise myself as one.

*not advertise myself as one

ITT beastly cheapies.

This is the holy trinity of frags, prove me wrong

I should have gotten A L'Extreme instead of Sport

very decent cheapie

Do fakes usually smell completely different so you'd know instantly if you compare the real one side by side or do they put some decent clone in it?

Sorry you have shit taste user

>Ask for light flowery cologne
>user recommends one
>"No that shits gay"
Idk a on why don't you buy 1 million and put a shitload on, I hear that's only the most hetero cologne ever made for hetero only men such as yourself

They smell almost the same, some are better than others but overall you couldn't tell. Perhaps some one trained in scent notes (so about0.000001% of the population) could.

Eau d'Italie - Eau d'Italie
rather expensive and weird as fuck so do not blind buy it, but there's a chance that you'll like it

What a fagboy frag

youtube.com/watch?v=ukjVpAeP660

if you wear any of these fragrances you should just kill youself

nah I don't see eros

If you're gonna shitpost at least post all of it here I'm not clicking that. Just say what the 3 frags are and where their designers touched you

What is the best fragrance for this guy

oh i forgot

la nuit
adg profumo
aventus

Are you trying to say ysl la nuit? Like the agreed on best male fragrance from years back? Are you a contrarian or something? The newer version sucks but if you're trying to talk shit about the OG one there's nothing wrong with it other than it being popular.

Hahahaha isn't Jeremy around 6'0"? He's not 6'4" or anything like that.

Jesus.. Alpha M must be 5'4"?

Just copped this what can I expect

Why are you buying frags blind? Just go to a Sephora or store like it and try a few before you buy

Six Scents Series Three Ascent

Not surprising. Only manlets overcompensate by calling themselves shit like “alpha” all the time. Non-munchkins don’t need to constantly reinforce their egos like that.

Does Salvatore Ferragamo F Black perform better than current formulation La Nuit?
I don't want to spend a lot of money on vintage LNDH

Both of them perfected the art of talking about perfumes, knowing absolutely fuck all about them.

Here's what I recently started wearing daily.
Have second batch which also includes cedarwood oil, patchouli oil and Iso E Super.

GV is not strictly a citrus, so that's probably why. I still enjoy it greatly, but I feel it's more of a 15 C frag than a 25 C frag.

Speaking from owning the EDP. Feel like I have buyers remorse now for not getting the probably more citrusy EDT. It can get a little less fresh after a while.

why?
Compare them pls/

See, the thing is, Jeremy actually seems to know his shit. He showed in one of his videos that he has a whole station set up with samples of individual notes that he uses to “train his nose”. He just never seems to demonstrate any of that knowledge because basically all his reviews are “this is a really good, sexy scent, I get a lot of compliments when I wear it”, then asking thots if they like it or not.

I think when it comes down to it, that’s all he really needs to do because his audience is mostly dudebros who only care about what scents make bitches wet.

Half the time that all I think this general cares about too. So many people pop in and ask what scents will help them pick up chicks and call certain frags gay or soy or whatever. They just care what gets girls to sniff them

Not that guy but A L'Extreme is more incense based and Sport is a citrusy, more summery version of the original

Well, it is what it is. A lot of people see fragrances as just a tool to pick up chicks. That’s fine. Some people enjoy it as an art and a hobby, and that’s fine too.

I do wish we’d get less dipshits trying to act all macho, though. No one’s impressed, guys.

Best one IMHO comng through

A good summer scent that women love, but nothing more. If that was your goal, than it's a good cop.

Is Platinum Egoiste a good work scent year round?

Amouage Reflection, Parfums de Marly Herod or Creed Green Irish Tweed?

I currently have: Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male, Guerlain L´Homme Ideal EDP and Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. What one of those 3 I mention should fit better to me? Age: 22

Love Tea for Two, Timbuktu not so much. What else is good from L'Artisan?

>ordered Sauvage on amazon because I'm too scared to try something else
>got free same-day delivery
>it never came
>order got refunded
is this a sign

Even your dubs are telling you to get Eros

I'm fat and ugly I don't think eros suits me

L'Insoumis is far more versatile and sophisticated for like half the price imho

Stinky musty mudslimes detected

Smelling HdP1828 and I think I really like the nutmeg in it. What's some other good stuff with nutmeg?

cacharel pour l'homme. current version doesnt last long on skin though

>You can tell which frag fits my personality by the others I own

Does this keep the freshness of the OG Allure Homme Sport without the bitter orange peel smell

wtf I love Eros now

This shit smells way too fruity

Someone was saying something about Mefisto better than SMW last thread, what are the differences? How's the performance?

I don't wear perfume and don't get unsolicited compliments about my smell (side note: do you usually sollicite those compliments? that's sad) but I do get touched and grabbed a lot though, so I guess I'm cool with not wasting money on eau de toilette

I'm a lawyer, what are the best fragrances for a courtroom setting?

I'm the accused, what are the best fragrances for a courtroom setting?

Vetivers

E R O S
R
O
S

>I don't wear frags
then why are you in the frag thread dumbass?

Maybe I'm curious, maybe I'm opened for a change, maybe I trust the judgment of the community and would be willing to try something highly praised or mildly recommended.
You obviously don't care, so why do you ask? See? It goes both ways, dumbass.

No, but some people claim to get so many compliments that I don't believe they are coming in unsolicited from strangers

How come so many reviewers obsess over Ultra Male when it's an exact fuckinr replica of Pink Sugar, which is a WOMAN'S SCENT?! When will you faggots fucking learn and stop throwing your money at JPG who simply rebottles shitty female fragrances???

Nobody believed you the first four times you tried to make that comparison and nobody will take you seriously now. Why would we care about the opinion of an user whose frame of reference includes basic bitch drug store perfume?

any rec for someone who likes flowers like jasmine and rose and tea leaves?

No tea note in it but for jasmine I like Reflection Man

it's for a grill. it doesnt have to be the all 3 ingredients in one bottle. i was thinking about lutens a la nuit for a jasmine frag

you didn't ask anything user, you literally replied to someone mentioning what compliments they get by stating you don't wear frags because you don't want to get grabbed in public.
that's really weird!

It’s been way more than 4 times. He posts it like every thread. I think he walked in on JPG banging his mom or something.

That was another user who clearly shares my sentiment. I'm the original JPG = Aquolina poster

it's a core part of the general like how /cgl/ always has the yakuza poster and the spandex poster

This. It isn't a proper /frag/ thread without pink sugar guy, Eros/Invictus guy, and 30 people asking what fragrance will get them laid.

Guys, will Ultra Male/Pink Sugar get me more pussy than Eros or Invictus? I understand the latter are better suited for business settings.

Hey guys which calone will get me pussy?

What was K wearing to get all of them wet?

Joi
Love
Bubble girl
Ks boss
Prostitute

L'Main Character

Eros

Is this more we'll rounded than the original? Thinking of picking this up after sampling in store.

You tell us, you sampled it

It's like the original but toned down lemon with incense.

Going to try Bleu de Chanel too. Going to get either AHSEE, BDC or Profumo.

BDC is the most boring frag you can buy. Some other user described it perfectly as a fragrance you wear that is only good for letting everyone know you're wearing a scent, that's it. Nothing unique about it at all.

I'll keep that in mind. If that's the case it'll be between AHSEE and Profumo. I really like The One too but want an all around cologne.