Where can I get studded leather jackets for men?

Where can I get studded leather jackets for men?
Something like pic related but made for men?
Or what jackets would you recommend that I could buy and put the stud on by myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/4521229-Blackmeans-Vintage-Finish-Quilted-Sheep-Leather-Classic-Riders-Jacket-Studs
studsandspikes.com
studsandpunks.co.uk/index.php
us.killstar.com/collections/womens-jackets-coats/products/spike-leather-jacket-vegan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the gay store

>studded

it's gaudy and shows you got bad taste. get a regular leather jacket/a retro biker one without collar, any color. there are so many styles and you choose the worst.

grailed.com/listings/4521229-Blackmeans-Vintage-Finish-Quilted-Sheep-Leather-Classic-Riders-Jacket-Studs

>$2800

why even make this thread asking if you are going to be a poor animefag?

Why would you want to wear this? Do you frequent a gay club or something

Burberry had a good one, but you can convert any leather jacket to a spiked one, since you're gonna be a delusional poorfag. Decent leather jackets aren't cheap and neither are details like spikes, since they must be added by hand.

Finding studs anywhere but on the internet is near enough impossible. As for jackets I've picked up a couple in tolerable conditions for less than £100 each in charity shops.
Heres your best bets for studs;
studsandspikes.com
studsandpunks.co.uk/index.php

I'm OP I never complained about the price. But I can't afford to spend more than 2000.

I was thinking about buying a l17 rep and put long spiky studs on the shoulders arms, front lapels and back or maybe one of those 150 dollars genuine leather jackets that you can find on amazon. But I can't find a design to stud that really satisfies me.

if you're already considering wearing a thing like that, just take things a step further and wear the women's jacket. may I also suggest a tight v neck and boyshorts?

Don't you dare ruin that fucking jacket.

everything in that statement triggers me.
but do what you want, hopefully you can create your own grail

Don't worry. He can't afford it.

paying exorbitant amounts of money to imitate punk fashion is straight up the corniest shit ever, and you'll always look like a goof doing so

They are not that expensive compared to other jacket but those are made out of faux leather

us.killstar.com/collections/womens-jackets-coats/products/spike-leather-jacket-vegan

That's why I said rep.

Other people have already ruined it.

paying $450 for a leather jacket that you could get, and stud yourself, for like $100 tops from a second hand store is such corny shit though. If that's the route you wanna take go for it but it's not gonna lead to a good look

Dave looks good here though.

I don't know who that guy is I'm just probably gonna take that jacket and stud it with long silver spikes instead of a bunch of colored pins.

>le punk rock cosplay XD

faggots

>Dave looks good here though