IS THIS THE BOTTOM?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/exclusive-full-interview-transcript-alleged-dao-attacker/
genesis-mining.com/a/273276
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no bottom.

See

The fundamentals were always flawed.
Thanks for your money NEETbros, this boat is sinking.

>down -100% in 36 hours with no end in sight

remember to wear thick gloves when trying to catch falling knives

>BOTTOM
keks

i think the low will be $2.80, buy sc in the mean time.
screen this!

I am stepping in Waves looks really promising.
Their security is the best.

Kek , should have stuck with Bitcoin you stupid Slav cucks

>>down -100%

learn2math
it's not at $0 yet

alright I'm buying in. easiest way to turn USD to ETH?

GDAX for USD -> Eth

Or Buy BTC and transfer to Poloneix or Kraken, then buy Eth with it

BTC has been hacked before and has forked before as well. This happens. ETH will be fine

here's a serious tip for you guys. want to make money and you believe in Veeky Forums?

Vitalki will hardfork 100%. Sasha basically gave confirmation that this will happen. Hardfork means the price is going at least as low as 8. above 8 this is the most obvious short ever in crypto.

hardfork is confirmed guys! that will most likely be the end of eth as market leader forever, you have been warned.

>BTC has been hacked before and has forked before as well
>BTC has been hacked before
>BTC
>hacked
wat

Mt Gox was an exchange, not the protocol.

cryptocoinsnews.com/exclusive-full-interview-transcript-alleged-dao-attacker/

Read the very last comment made by him. It mention your so called hack

.. and by the way any one of the completely unregulated exchanges could pull some shit at any time. No gaurantees in crypto.

By the way... ~$10.32 was the bottom.

>he think this is over.

>investing in cryto
>doesn't realize the liquidity is a joke
>has little practical purpose
>mostly used for drugs and gambling
>value is speculative
The the reason I haven't even considered going crypto is how volatile it is.
It has no standard set value beyond it's slow decay and peoples faith.
Why would anyone invest thousands of dollars in this when they could hop into the stock market?
That's a real question.

i have stocks. its boring. I spend money i can afford to lose in cryto. Its exciting

What little value I can get from it, is compounded by the non-stop entertainment pay-outs it provides.

Because the stock market has never been gracious enough to give me 900% returns in a matter of months.

This is the reason I try to find the worst named businesses, in the most unexciting sectors and doing absolutely nothing interesting. It's like these people enjoy paying an "entertainment premium".

eth is kill get out now
genesis-mining.com/a/273276 3% off promo code woJXzj mine forever

If your so anti-crypto why the fuck do you follow and post in every crypto thread here. TOGTFO.

I didn't realise the eth protocol was hacked?

This is literally someone wrote shitty code and managed to shill 150M of people's money into it.

The code executed just as it was written. Nothing failed the system is still ROCK solid.

The only thing that needs to be done differently is a fix to the recursive calling inside of DAOs and the check of funds BEFORE sending money not after.

These are code changes that can probably be fixed in about an hour at worse.

Apart from that nothing else about the base idea is wrong. Sure we lost a LOT of money. But that doesn't mean the system itself is wrong.

The analogy here is we bought a new car, filled the petrol tank with a sandpaper + petrol mixture, told our pregnant wife to ride shotgun while we floored it at 100 miles per hour on a highway.

This doesn't mean cars don't work anymore. it means we need a non-pregnant wife in the side seat. and proper petrol.

The problem is vitalik panicked and asked for exchanges to halt trading and suggested a hard fork ,this has destroyed eths reputation forever.

If there is no fork, the attackers will keep draining DAO until it's empty and the price will keep plummeting.

There is also a serious conflict of interest because Vitalik and big portion of the rest of the Ethereum team are investors in DAO. They are pushing for the hard fork because their own ether is on the line.

since altcoins have no fundamentals to look into its literally just a roll of the dice to see if this is the "bottom" , at least we know btc has a cap of 200 or so because of set costs to chinese miners