Are Dickies still effay as of SS18?

Are Dickies still effay as of SS18?

No, NOOO!!!! You need:
3sixteen
Rogue Territory

I SKATE.

i skate and all my friends wear em

also prove it fagit

Best models of these? Looking for something with a tapered leg, especially below the knee

yes

What model is this? Skinny straight?

Get slim taper

I have absolutely zero ass with a size 30" why do dickies ride up in my crack near my taint

not the shitty low waisted ones lmao

I can't wear slim Dickies because they put too much pressure on my balls. Originals are fine, though.

I (OP) only wear the original fit (see ), but my current pair is ready to be retired, so I'm on the fence about buying another pair because they seem played out by now.

OGs look like JNCOS on me and had the ass problem, havent worn the slim tapered

size up one, they run small

they don't look like jncos on anyone

tapered dickies are for those attempting the drake soccer pants look. wtf ? tapered dickes? this thread has midwest written all over it
he posted high water slim straights i think .
just get your waist size +2 (if you get slims) and roll the bad boys up. or cut if you want that frayed look

I just posted the first photo of Dickies that wasn't a product photo and looked decent. What kind of Dickies they are is irrelevant; this thread was meant to be about Dickies in general.

Dickies hurts my dick way too much.

Do they make all cotton pants? I fucking hate polyester

No.

get superior small dick genetics

You’re meant to wear them not fuck them.

>call themselves dickies
>hurt peoples dicks
lol

Yes, but not in the same pattern.

is it corny to wear dickies if you don't skate? like thrasher?

no but it is corny to wear dickies if you arent a blue collar worker

w2c a simple belt which looks good with my black dickies?

Dickies fucking suck. The stupid slide is a piece of shit and they stole fabric from the fly to make a cell phone pocket. Get genuine dickies instead. Regular button and a full sized fly.

oi didnt know this good thing i thrifted my pair

The thing i hate about my dickies (slim) is the fucking slide fasten, it;' so fucking loose and makes my dick area puff up as it loosens.

no it's not.

Wear the correct size

bitch do i go a size up or go true i got a true to size and my dick is squeezed into oblivion

Nah these are my size, but the hook and buckle is loose as fuck (doesn't stay in.)

i have this same problem, so annoying. always wear a belt with my dickies now

stop wearing the low waisted ones

Not op, but the 874s aren't any better. But imo the problem is that they aren't loose enough

just search "canvas belts" on your preferred web store