What kind of girls post on Veeky Forums?

What kind of girls post on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MjysXNHPJY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw0YkXMZxec
youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw
youtube.com/watch?v=l_G9Jj7VH_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stinky ones

Boys who believe themselves to be girls.

not gonna lie, that's me at least

all girls are stinky

that bitch looks like the exorcist was on vacation that day

post your ladyboy house biscuit hole

Veeky Forums girls are the stinkiest

can the rolling your eyes back trend fucking die already

she has tourettes dude

I'm not sure whether I should feel validated or disgusted

haha xdddd
its not even attractive i don't understand it, is it supposed to appeal to the edgy lil peep demographic?

Why is this so funny?

I can't tell you how to feel but my comment was made in good nature

I'm also searching for the answer to this question.

Stinky is a funny word

I guess I was expecting an incel rant about "roasties". "stinky ones" is much better.

fat ones who wish they were effay, but still post on thinspool threads because they are usually the only ones with womens fashion

thinspo doesn't count. It's mostly crossposters from other boards with ED's, but it's definitely 90% of our female visitors. There's also a lot of legit skellies on there. Like "I haven't had my period in 5 months. Is that because I'm only eating notebook paper?"

Learn to sociology.

first post best post

there's usually at least 150 unique posters per thinspo thread. I think 20% are closeted /fit dudes, 20% are gay dudes, 10% are actual normal thin males, 40% are women, of those women, maybe half are actually thin and the other half are overweight. the last 10% is trolls and Fat gay men and Transexuals

what did the blind man say when he passed the fish market?

anybody have the pic of that happa qt sipping tea or some shit?

Maybe. I still suspect that most of the female posters there are crossposters. Whenever I lurk I see shit like, "I need to lose weight for my cosplay convention.", or status pics that prove posters have zero interest in fashion. The rest of them are like, "Trying to lose weight but my mom keeps buying junk food!". So there's definitely a lot of -18 literal girls.

He's not joking. She actually has tourettes.
You can see it right in the very first second of this interview (and she has tons of tics and spasms throughout):
youtube.com/watch?v=2MjysXNHPJY

Ohh, this is that girl from that Spike Jonze dancing thing, right?
That was neat

Attention whores

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw0YkXMZxec

great. now I had to think of that stupid fucking nigga video and had to rewatch it.

Most of them are mentally unstable and come here for the validation they are seeking, which many of the cuck boys on here are more than willing to give.

Samefagging this hard

who is this seaman deacon

see

Girls with mental illnesses

i dated a really pretty girl with tourettes. the problem was most people with tourettes also have a number of other issues like OCD. it was extremely challenging living with her. and her tics weren't even that bad, just vocal ones like repeatedly clearing her throat. it was just super annoying. and her OCD really put a strain on the relationship bc she would obsess over the stupidest shit and always need me to console her. wish her the best but legit happy to have silence again

Nah.

Rude

did you buy the marijuana

>implying

Who the fuck asked you to post your blog shit though?

>why do girls wear makeup and perfume?

because they're ugly and they stink!

whewww...goood morning ladies!

youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

shit wrong one, youtube doesn't actually have it

youtube.com/watch?v=l_G9Jj7VH_s

This

Girls who like fashion.

girls that look like this

You remember that girl in middle school that was obsessed with horses? That type of girl.

/thread

>posts the embodiment of 2006

duh. the ads on Veeky Forums are totally legit, and everyone should click them.

the ones with dicks

as is the case with the rest of Veeky Forums

i don't know what you're saying, but her name is lilmixedhunny

Margaret is such a qt holy fuck. I love her in leftovers and wanna marry her!

Definitely some unhealthily underweight guys in those threads tho. I know for a fact one guy (met thru insta thread here) who’s legitimately fa uses those threads to enable his eating disorder / disordered eating
I am glad a place like that exists tho. There are fuck all good places to discuss EDs, soooo much better than MPA

>t. Incel

i wish we could go back.

I wish you could too.

brooklynite jewish hipsters with BIG khazar milkers

how can people put on clearly ill fitting clothes like that and think it's acceptable. forget "fashion" how hard is it just to wear a shirt that fits?

back in the 90's chicks did it on purpose and high schoolers with their heads up their own ass thought it was hot

Pic Related

the baby sized t shirt thing you're talking about was so it resulted in a look of "innocence" because it would be like the girl outgrew a her shirt. that pic is just a fat girl wearing a synthetic blend that doesn't fit

pic related: a shirt that's too small on purpose to convey covert sexiness, not a fat cow that's edging toward plus sized clothing stores

I wasn't sure how to put it, but 'innocence' fits what they hoped they were putting out. Thank you. In no sense did I enjoy that trend after the first heffalump in a tube top.

if only...

I wanna post pretty girls too.

me

ilu

try less

if this is actually you (too lazy to reverse image search), you god damn fine as fuck

/thread

read the filename and compare it to the formatting used for uploads on popular sites

no kind, this place if full of dudes

Test

or just reverse image search, yaknow

I took "if you're too lazy" as a qualifier or some shit

damn, thats a famous bitch. Bitch is famous.

this

is she death note and kenzo girl ?

you have terrible ratios

can feel this girl's pussy stink from the picture

Same.

Post more pls user.

Hmmm

Hmmmm

>that feeling when no trap girlfriend to leave stubble in my sink and blow smoke in my face

I was just at amoba records like 10 minutes ago. How odd

Bullshit. Post timestamp

fucking idiots christ. newfags out

you too>what is reverse image search?
something an user has literally already done before you cast your stupid doubt

whoa relax there fat boy

>smokes

disgusting. stop ruining your skin, your fertility and your body altogether. if you wanna be effay that is.

Issa dude

this tbqhfam

qt

w2c eyeglasses

Gay

wtf is with this "Girls smell bad" meme I always see posted on this site, I've been with 2 women sexually and have never smelled any bad smells whatsoever. You're either incel virgin losers or have shit taste in women if their hygiene is so bad that they emit a foul odor

the more i look at this thread the more i hate women

dude you're retarded if you don't notice that a lot of girls are fucking STANKY

you must smell worse than them
remember to shower daily

>been with only 2 women sexually
>thinks that makes him an expert
Some girls smell worse than others, few either have little to no smell or theirs isnt as rancid, but quite a lot have some sort of stink

My ex used to post here sometimes after I introduced her to the site when she had a question that I couldn't answer.

I'm an occasional lurker at best, so I only read a thread she was involved in twice over a long time, but she seemed to actually enjoy it.

Dunno if she still does though.