Be hispanic

>be hispanic
>have male pattern baldness
>shave my head
>look like a cholo gangbanger
fuck
No matter what I do it looks I should be driving around in a low rider. Should I buy a wig?

buy a low rider problemo solved

Do you have any recommendations or should I ask Veeky Forums?

You're hispanic and you don't know shit about cars? Hell nah guey you're a failure. I can expect that shit from mayates who only know how to steal and white boys but frijoles? No mames puto pendejo cara de joto violado

Only hispanic normalfags are into cars.
I sunk all of my time into IT stuff
I could configure an IBGP and an EBGP network for you, install CPMs onto a SR 7750 and configure it, but I do not know shit about cars

Chupa mi verga entonces matarse.

I kid. Embrace the cholo meme pinche pendejo.

Mira cabron, cara de pito parado. A mi no me hablas asi. Tu no sabes quien soy. Pregunta le a tu mami, ella te dice. Soy el chuchi's transquilon!
NO ME TOCES EN EL CUCU (PANOCHA)

Did you learn your Mexican in a kitchen too? I seriously only know how to talk shit and order food.

oh my god shut the fuck up ya'll pretentious pieces of shit, primero aprendan a hablar espaƱol y luego deciden quien es el mas cholo alv.

get a hair transplant

Embrace the cholo look, ese. Rock it. Experiment with it. Make it your own.

don't listen to all these spic faggots that'll work at autozone and live on the wrong side of town their whole lives doing nothing to further their people. you do you user

Panochudo
Stfu nigga you know I'll knock your pussy ass out

White guy living in a hispanic part of town chiming in. It doesn't matter what you look like cause once you start talking to people they'll know pretty quick whether or not you're a fucker. Just do you man, it's the only way! I dress like a punk and mean mug hard as fuck, but I'm one of the most jovial people at school. None of my school friends match my aesthetic.

embrace aesthetic

is your skin cakita brown ?

Damn dude, I love Mexicans. My coworkers are just always talking shit, so it's all I've learned. I took French in high school like a twat, and it's served me never.

>threatening violence on an anonymous cambodian textiles forum

such is life for the common uneducated mestizo. quick autozone boy, shine those tires i have places to be!

Get Veeky Forums dumbasa

start sucking dick that way everybody can be sure you're not a gang banger

>espaƱacore post
Fuck off puto

Yea I thought so pussy. Chickenshit ass white boy

Gotta love me a good old isetta. Try to move with more style, faggots

You sure you should be on this site? People usually know how to express themselves

u know what to do homie

If you wan't to avoid looking like a cholo piece of shit
avoid: plaid, loose fitted clothing, shorts, converse.

extra tip: Gets some prescription glasses(fake is ok) for work, so they don't think you want to rob them.

Fight the cholo life or stay poor.

>some prescription glasses(fake is ok) for work, so they don't think you want to rob them.
But then I'll just look like a numale

Now that the legit cholo gangster is a dead meme, I've been seeing a lot more teenagers reviving the look as purely a fashion statement.

All the actual gangbangers I know are either covered in really obvious gang tats, but not really cholo style, or they're super low key, no visible tats/gang affiliation. Guess which ones spend more time in jail.

t. just moved out of east los after living there for since 2010.

new zealand rep

youve got some cool shit there

Try more formal clothing.