Just got in mail. I think putting it on a bomber would be too edgy, where should I put it?

Just got in mail. I think putting it on a bomber would be too edgy, where should I put it?

In the thrash

hsarht eht nI

It's not edgy dude. It's a small patch very few people in your life will read, and ever fewer will recognize. No one is going to yell at you in public, ask you to leave, or spit in your face over it. Just put it on your jacket.

You misunderstand, I don't want this on a jacket I wear a lot, this is more of a joke. Jesus is everyone on Veeky Forums as self conscious as you? Do you often worry people are going to attack you for wearing a certain thing?

patch thread?

a bag of some sort could be nice

>It's not edgy dude.
>Just put it on your jacket.
>Jesus is everyone on Veeky Forums as self conscious as you?
What did you mean by this user?

Yeah there's no patch/pin general, I was going to ask in there but it's not up.

Pretty smart little guy to be able to take things out of context +1.

OP is mentally deficient

Kinda funny, honestly. I'd kek if I saw this in the wild.

You said putting it on a bomber would be edgy and I'm telling you it's not. Just wear the patch.

I am not a little guy. I am a big guy but not for you so checkmate Veeky Forumstheists. It's a funny patch and if you think about it, most people you would offend with it are probably dead xD

maybe edgy in america, the very small minority of people in the know in europe would not get offended.

Over your heart area would look fine. Also depends how big it is

>this is more of a joke

People who wear anything ironically need to be lined up and shot

Why are you projecting onto that guy? lol
You're the dude with some mass suicide patch asking some fucking forum what to do with it... you fucking self-conscious faggot

>heavens gate
now that's edgy
did you get those nikes too?

user, I need you to pee in this cup for me okay sweetie?

lol

W2c?

found it on thrift store pants. No clue