Tattoo thread

Didn't see one

This thread sucks

Sage

Newfag, please lurk more and learn how the website works.

Opinions?

Get ready to be shanked by mobsters, I guess.

Without the "jaw" it looks odd.

Yeah I'm going to ask my artist if they could add it to see what it would look like but regardless I still like it. Where do you think would be good placement for it?

no where, why are you asking people online to validate your tattoo, do you even actually want a tattoo? if you are asking people repeatedly like you have for the past like 5 threads you should probably sit back and reflect if a. you really want this or b. if you have any sort of individuality

the fuck is that

what a fucking mess. 0 depth

thinking of getting this (just the middle not the border obv) on my abs

Sage

How gay am i if i get this

t.gay

what's that shit on your fingers

>poor little whit boi gets a gang tattoo
i hope you get assraped in prison like the faggot you are

What do yall think about getting this upper right chest? obvious refrence aside I really like the design.

Considering getting a swept hilt rapier starting at the shoulder going down to my arm. Good idea or not so good idea?

would this make a good tattoo lads?

The text will look like shit within 5 years.

want this on the left side of my chest, what do u think?

I too enjoy exotic snowplows.

i was retarded when I was younger and self harmed on my forearm

it's pretty obvious that it's self-harm

should I start building/get a sleeve? but that scares me, considering the stigma in society (but the scars have stigma too, but harder to see)

Okay guys I finally found a guy who would make a totenkopf tattoo for me and I'll be getting it when I visit Crimea next month. Which body part is the best place to get it? I want to be able to swim and wear T-shirt in Europe while still being a edgy fuck.

i dont subscribe to this whole "have fun being killed by mobsters in prison" meme, but it is a bit pretentious nontheless. I mean you dont have to be a sailor to get a sailor tattoo. Is this your first tattoo? As a first its a bit over the top, sorry my dude.

google "flower sleeve" or "roose tattoo sleeve" and if the results are 90% women, well go figure.

Hey, i remember your other tattoos! New one looks good aswell. Be honest. How much skin real estate is still left on your body and how much did you spend until now? Some end goal?

personally i think weeb-shit is always a bad idea but people tattoo pokemon and other weird shit on their bodies, so go for it bud.

Forehead, just generally the face area

16 yr old sister of a girl i know.

Not even in a proper shop. Some guy in training she knows.

I recommend just the logo. The text is a little cringey.

I already have pic related, I want this next. Just leatherface with a bit of the background. I know it's the shittiest leatherface movie, but I've had the poster almost all my life, and I think it looks metal as fuck. I'm thinking forearm.

Pic related,

Absolute no

Good enough for me senpai. But then again who am I? Also that "O" is a bit darker than the rest of the text.

Feel free to shit all over me guys, its always neat

Thinking of placement on chest, just below collarbone.
I really love the image and I'd certainly pay for it to be done properly.

What do you guys think?

empirically NOT gay

you think the christian imagery is cool?

I was raised as a C of E Christian but I'd consider myself agnostic.
I absolutely love the style in which it's painted (I know the snake is not present on the original), I've also been looking for both a hand and a serpent tattoo for a while now and this seemed to meet my criteria.

I have a tat already and I definitely want some more, but I'm conflicted as to whether I should get one in color or stick with black ink (which is what I have now).

What do you guys think? Is preserving the esthetic of your tattoos important?

You realise that all anyone is gonna see is original sin and the crucifixion of Christ, right?

is this the human garbage thread

I was thinking that may be a problem. I'm also concerned that the image of the snake piercing the hand might not be as obvious when translated into line art.

I'll probably just show the serpent wrapped around the hand and remove as much of the religious imagery as possible.

pic was taken when it was fresh. its my first tat, fr i want another now. posting inspo

woof, sorry for the fuck off size. just open in a new window

inspo

~le mean snake and hand palm forward~ isn't a christianity reference

thoughts?

fuuuuck yes. would look fantastic directly under the chest

holy shit, this is so good. does it have any specific meaning? where's the design from

Thanks mate

At the moment I don’t have a large % of my body done, just one partially complete full sleeve, 3 tattoos on each thigh and tattoos on both sides of both ankles ( 24 in total)

My stomach, back and shoulders and right arm are still clean

I don’t want to rush in getting tattoos, most of my tattoos are done by different artists I get when travelling, and I still want to be able to get tattoos done a decade later in my 30’s without worrying about running out of space.

With that being said, I want to get my entire right arm done by gakkin when I’m older and a back piece from someone else.

The problem with getting individual small r tats from different artists is that it’s more expensive, especially if you want work from highly sought after artists. By estimate I’ve spent at least $6500 on my left arm and my sleeve isn’t complete yet, mainly because it’s just composed of multiple smaller tattoos from different artists .

The large flower on my arm in previous pic was done by Oozy

>americans

Yup theyre all shit.

what are the stars on the shoulders?

Old sailor tattoos. You get the first one after x miles travelled and the second one after 2x miles, I think.

Anyone know the artist? Love the linework

thanks

I think getting Lillith's face is a better idea desu

reminder that cyrillic tattoos are even worse than shitty chinese character tats from 1999

Thinking about getting these sticks, one for each year i live. Thoughts? Placement ideas? I was thinking maybe on my side/ribs, do they fade faster with the arm attrition?

Could be interesting if each one was faded to a different degree, but using the same ink. But the first 20 or whatever would all be faded the same. Find something else to count if you must.

this is the only tattoo that I actually get

Any interesting ideas for a collarbone tattoo? Like right on the bone. All i see on google is cutesy girl stuff, arrows and flatlines

Shut the fuck up, you fucking piece of shit mutt, stupid brainlet, TCM:TNG is on par with the original TCM and leagues above the two in-between movies! Fucking tasteless cretin! Jarhead! Manchild! I spit on you! Tfu! Fucking numale, fucking cuck, fucking larper, fucking nerd, fucking baizuo! Tfu!

dead man's curve

Really want a skeleton tattoo like
but maybe a bit more prude so its not as embarrasing when im 80

Sage

Is there a name for this kind of aesthethic? Kinda like sleazy-core tattoos

did you seriously copy Stefans tattoo you mindless dickriding faggot

dg fans are the worst

I have an Odin's raven tattoo and now I'm suddenly much more jealous of this design. I still love mine, but this design is very fucking cool.

the confluence of aut right imagery and tumblr style art is very strange

Hello new friend

I'm thinking of getting this in black or mid grey on my ankle, thoughts?

I like the rocket

Trashy tattoo aesthetic

Who hurt you user

>im agnostic but want christian themes on my body because memes

hahahaha

>you can't like christian imagery unless you've gone to church every sunday for your entire life

isn't thar rides demon?

yeah, stick and poke on your 10th shot of absinthe

If you don't want a tattoo I'd suggest looking into surgery, there could be something out there.

fingernails user

he means the weird black bits you nincompoop

what? stupid idea? it kinda is desu