Opinions on cashews

I love them, but they're caloric as fuck

>couldn't find fitting clothes becuse I used to be fat
>can't find fitting clothes now because I'm too skinny
I guess life is suffering.

same.
fuck.

How do I align my abs :(

tfw did a psychedelic drug and i constantly got stuck in thought loops about how fat my face is and how having 19.4 bmi is a disgrace
>you're here forever

>174cm, 50kg, M, 20
>57kg
>48ish but bonier
>cico, IF, long distance running
>gaunt minimalist

Any advice on staying slim while on antibiotics? Doc says I can't exercise and I can't take the meds on empty without fucking my stomach up. So I have to eat a little in the mornings which I'm not used to. What can I do in place of exercise to maintain until I'm better?

Eat low calorie like salad then you fucking idiot.

>174cm, 56kg, M, 23
>75-80kg
>don't know, when I don't see fat on me
>IF when I can manage it, ~800 cal a day
>vampire core

I'm getting pretty close, my upper body is already skeleton but my stomach and thighs still need some work.

>implying I'm not on a -1800 deficit already

6' 145 lbs M 19
180 lbs highest weight
140 lbs goal weight with some muscle
Done by diet, keep to 2200 cal or below
Going for ottermode
Pretty damn close, just lean to lose that last bit of fat and do more calisthenics for abs and chest

Literally just carbs. Peanuts are the patrician's nut.

194cm (6'4?) 62kg (136 lb?)

I'll remember this

Does decaf coffee suppress hunger/appetite, or is it the caffeine which does this?
Need actual advice or personal experience, not links to studies please.

sorry about your ab genetics

where do you get clothes and jeans that fit??

I almost cried looking in the mirror today. I'm still 20 pounds from where I want to be, but I'm doing so well. Someone told me I had a bangin' body and I guess I agree? I've been lifting weights while cutting/running, and my butt looks great, my arms look great, and my waist is tiny.

I still want to lose 4ish pounds before I go to Canada for spring break, but I'm pleased.

I hope everyone here is happy with their progress so far!!

you have my stats almost exactly. Pics? pleeese

I'd say do a two week fast, just to cut that last tiny bit of softness from your frame

>going to Canada for spring break
lol

I can post pics when I get home from work.

>implying it wasn't born worse before normievasion
user, this shitspace used to be pretty much a harm thread but with thin fags.

>My family started complaining after I dropped below 160 lbs
The fuck, what you from 'merica or something?

>deficit
>fear of gaining weight
user, you're retarded.

Don't forget the missing user

I have very few things that fit me well, it's a struggle for sure

Avoid all calorie dense foods. Nutritionally beneficial nuts included.

hey any fasting friends out there? do you guys prefer extended fasts or intermittent fasts? how long do you go without food? what was the effect on your health/weight?

i’m trying to start intermittent fasting and hoping to work my way up to extended fasts. the money i would save on food is attractive enough but weight loss is definitely nice

>tfw cant get rid of serotonin and will to eat because high mdma tolerance

Is it ok to take 60g~ of sugar a day if thats the only thing i'm *eating*? getting it through juice, about 240cal total. I fear becomign diabetic

bad idea

>tfw no longer hunger but hate myself more and more and "goal weight keeps dropping to lowers numbers"
Body for this feel?

If you aren't just a random user roleplaying and you're already at some 15bmi, bdd user, you'll need help and never drop bellow 14bmi. Otherwise, if you're at some 17-20bmi and coming with this bullshit, grow some balls.

I do 18/6 IF, but that's not really impressive. I've found I'm not really hungry when I want to eat, and my skin is better. I'd love to go OMAD but I live with my parents and they already annoy me with the 'user you're so skinny you HAVE to eat'.

My meal strip user, but, thats only for when i'm losing weight. I usually allow myself to put a kg or two before going down again, and, i honestly don't even weight myself that much by now, like, i got a single shorts which acts as my /better stop/ sign.

t. 15.3bmi user

You can take antibiotics on an empty stomach if you're really that committed to ur ed, it will just give u mad stomach pains, but wont dampen the effectiveness.

I'm on Day 3 of a 5 day salt water fast. I feel great and love extended fasts, though I just caught myself dreaming about food.

I wanna know what the fuck is going on with your belly button

>1,72m 66.3kg, male, 21
>highest weight was almost 80kg two years ago
>goal is 60-62kg
>went from 16/8 IF to OMAD like 2 months ago, did two 3-day fasts
>fightclub-core is goal

Currently sick and back home with parents. I ate 2 bowls of choclate-oat muesli, half a pack of pistachios and baked fish filet. Fear of overeating is real, friendos

>5'7 / 170cm
>122 lbs / 55.5kg
>goal is 118 lbs / 54kg
>restricting and exercise
>aesthetic: pic related

I hit my original goal weight last week of 120lbs and then i gained 4lbs back because i am a fucking idiot

making it

184 cm and 70 kg, am I still fat?
I lost 22 kg in 6 months - keto, if and running

Sehun is so talentless lol

Oranges or apples?

both

kinda depends on your body build and muscle mass

>Outie

If you are anorexic or bulimic, please see a doctor. Make sure you get the right nutrients your body needs in order to stay healthy. Cutting back calories and doing cardio is fine, but unhealthy dieting might cause long lasting damage to your body and maybe even kill you. Plus, you'll look unhealthy and gross.

Good luck slimming down, and stay healthy!

That bellybutton ruins everything

i just binged in bread and donuts. i need to go to gym to compensate but i’m so tired, my body can’t resist anymore. i have time to lose weight until monday.
this is hell. i never asked for this

i have skinny wrists (like maybe two-three inches across) so its really hard to do push ups or any exercise really except run. am i doomed to be weak forever

There's these straps you can put around your wrists/palms. They help me and I have your problem as well.

oh fuck off, i myself am 194 cm but 67-69 km and im skinny as fuck, almost anorexic, my fucking column disks are showing like im fucking godzilla and you could play on my ribs like on a fucking xylophone.
you are at best 180, fucking manlets shitting up the place

>km
meant kg

skinny wrists shouldn't actually be a problem

have you tried inclined pushups first?

i have skinny wrists and can do 50 pushups at a time

I get that a lot... fuck the doctor right

Your belly button man.

Also someone in the last thread something about stress eating. Tbh I struggle with that too and I honestly don't know how to fix it. I think I'm on the verge of getting fired so I've been eating until the point of pain the last couple days with 20 hour fasts in between.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to keep this from happening I could use help too.

are yours 2-3 inches across tho? my hands are comically skinny

any1 here fast bc they feel like shit

>not water fasting for at least an entire 4 weeks like So Ra Choi
>y'all are a bunch of amateurs
>weak willed pussies
>kek

YES :)

im also a guy though and have played sports my entire life? are you a guy or girl? I'm plant based raw vegan as well so I have a lot more energy than those who calorie restrict while eating meat/dairy and other garbage

I like your belly button don't worry

>that belly button
I just gagged

Welp Ive gotten my body used to 1 meal a day of around 7-800 calories. Going to keep it up for a few weeks and hopefully Ill be in the low 130s or 120s at 5’8”. Just thinking back to when I was 128 at ~7 percent bf. There is no better feeling in the world

>194 cm but 67-69 k
that's 6'4.5 basically, and 150 lbs
no that sounds fine, for thinspo. your body wont look overly bony, unless you just have really big bones and thick legs. if you have a Fat Man's legs, huge calves, then you would be possibly be very bony and emaciated in your upper body at that height and weight.

>6’3, 125 lbs, 18 M but I post in trap threads sometimes
>high 130
>probably maintain weight, I don’t actively try to gain/lose, I just float around 125
>lots of blacks, androgynous stuff since I have girly facial aesthetics and narrowish shoulders

Tips for finding jeans that fit? I’m wearing 29/34’s, but my waist is actually like 26-27 inches. I’ve heard girls jeans would fit me properly, but I’m really tall with long ass legs

your belly button looks like a pig tail on your stomach wtf

you look like your'e taking Estrogen. Either that, or you literally probably have a lot inactivated Y chromosomes. ie. we are all born XX, it's only in the fetal development that the gene's cascade and activate into Y chromosomes. This is why it is not just black and white...it's black and white in terms of sexual organs, but not in terms of chromosomes and DNA activation on the atomic and subatomic levels.

You have beautiful hands.

thank you, too bad all they do is play video games and type shitposts online
really? I’m not taking HRT yet, maybe not at all, I’m still doing a little thinking. but yeah, my shoulders are only like an inch wider than my hips and my waist is tiny somehow.

izzy?

wtf are you out of your mind

>tfw eat at tdee today
>lying in bed
>can feel the fat being stored in my arms and the skin on my inner arms stretching to accommodate it

>voluntarily wanting to look like a DYEL

You Veeky Forumsggots are mentally ill

>DNA activation on the atomic and subatomic levels
don't embarrass yourself user

Go keto and do cardio

Please don't act like Veeky Forums on other boards, I know it's great and lurk there too, but you're kinda acting like /pol/ right now.

secret discord server for thin/ sticcs

/ZbGtyzD

nice bulge. trip your pits.

i find decaf coffee does suppress my appetite but far less than normal coffee.
i think it is the caffeine that suppresses your appetite but the taste of coffee should still kinda trick you into not having an appetite

so i'm having a dilemna and hoped you guys could help me.
i got down to my goal weight last summer and maintained pretty close to it for about 6 months and pretty much ate what i wanted with occassional diet weeks.
however the past month i have been binge eating and have gained around 5 kg since the new year.
i'm really trying to get back on the horse and help myself but i have so much work at the moment if i try to restrict i end up stress eating or just am too tired to focus on my work.
how do i lose weight without ruining my academic career?

inb4 hurrr blog post
yeah i know boo, if you don't want to read it then don't :)

Fuck off, this isn't a "safe space"

Actually eat healthy and 500 kcal below your BMR
Don't fucking starve yourself like a dumb Tumblr bitch

b-b-but i am a dumb tumblr bitch
thanks though you give good advice, i don't really know how to make healthy food, do you have any favorite healthy meals?

buy soylent

why

it's convenient, relatively healthy and you know exactly how many calories you're eating

this is true but i can't get it here.

Why?

6'2" 215lbs

Was down to 190. Tore my ACL and have been immobile and shitty for the last few months. Feels badman.

it's an american product, i live in europe

Buy MANA then. I just said Soylent because I assumed most people here are from the US. I'm European too and I've been eating MANA for about a year now.

is soylent gluten free

unironically btw, 99% of the time I don’t eat it’s because I forget to eat until late and I’m too lazy to get up and go make myself something

Soylent is gluten free as far as I know. MANA isn't.
Do you have celiac disease?

what's the point of soylent/MANA?
there is no even taste as i understood by reading some websites.
how do you guys drink it?