ITT: essential cuckcore brands

*hides post*

Soy Projects

imagine wearing this shit lmao

GIldan, Levis, Hanes

>unironically using the word cuck

>t. cuck

>t. redditor

Oh God, I remember these. I am embarrassed and going red-faced cringing just looking at them. They even chose the most pathetic looking "models" the whole thing is just awful.

Any milsurp, Levis, Red Wings, any raw denim, Rick Owens, Common Projects, Our Legacy, Norse Projects, any try-hard "artesian" dark edgy brands (CCP, Guidi, A1923, etc.), APC, Acne, Alpha Industries, Alyx, Balmain, all Antwerp 6 + Margiela, probably more I'm not thinking of

Acne
APC
Our Legacy
AMI
Lemaire
Common Projects
Dr. Martens
Red Wings and cheaper variants
Anything Everlane
Naked and Famous, and other cheap denim brands
Often but not always SLP
Cav Empt
Norse Projects
Uniqlo for anything over $10-20 or so
90s vintage colorful windbreakers and Mac Demarco wannabe stuff
Trying to dress like how you imagine a writer or philosopher dresses at college to appear more artistic and interesting than you really are to attract art hoes that will never give you the time of day

Are mullets Veeky Forums ?

no
>Rick Owens
>"Dark edgy brands"
>Balmain
>Margiela
Just leave

>Trying to dress like how you imagine a writer or philosopher dresses at college to appear more artistic and interesting than you really are to attract art hoes that will never give you the time of day

s-shut up. i dress like john keating even though i am just a school janitor.

Say that to Woman Powers face you little Cuck bitch.

Literally what I thought, be humble

>t. soyboy

>t. redditor

>t. soyboy

>t. soyboy

aww little soyboy mad? didn't have your glass of soylent this morning?

>t. bugman

The truth hurts

>t. soyboy

>t. redditor

kys

>t. soyboy

Agreed besides Lemaire, NP and Cav Empt

I always find it surprising how strong negative comments feminist content stir up - like how insecure are you if you think gender equality is something away from you? I would never wear this stuff because any slogans on shirts are tacky af, but on the other hand I have absolutely nothing against for women having the same pay or a leading position.

Watch out! They are gonna call you a soyboy now!

so uh what do you guys wear then

Supreme

i'm completely for gender equality and would call myself a feminist but jesus just slapping "gender equality" and "woman power" on sweaters is so lazy and faux-activist

Gucci

what is left

H&M

i make my own clothes from a silkworm farm i have going on in my basement

Acne
APC
Our Legacy
AMI
Lemaire
Common Projects
Dr. Martens
Red Wings and cheaper variants
Anything Everlane
Naked and Famous, and other cheap denim brands
Norse Projects
Uniqlo for anything over $10-20 or so

Fixed it for you

t. Cav Empt soyboy

Agree with everything except lemaire

my gott

t. redditor

t. soyboy

poor bait

this is the correct answer

fucking morons

yep same. at it's worst this actually looks like it's taking the piss out of feminism

wearing clothes in general is for cuckolds

>The True Chad

These were ironic right??

APC stands for A Pussy Cuck

>wikipedia

>i'm completely for gender equality and would call myself a feminist
Not in this website! /sarcasm.
In all seriousness, I'm all in for gender and social equality, but not in the same way those sweaters are projecting.

The Virgin clothbearer vs the Chad nudist.

That is an objectively wrong answer.

>t. soyboy

ye, but both soibois and neckbeards totally missed the joke

Ok you 1st poorfag

Fucking idiots. Also the latter or you two sounds to be projecting a bit

why the fuck you so mad babe?

>/sarcasm.

too much autism

Which is, actually, a good idea

Their concept of equaliy is completely warped and twisted. They say they want men and women to be equal, but in reality they want female supremacy. If you don't believe me, look at some feminist youtube channels. There are thousands of them. Hell, even mainstream media is pushing this garbage these days

anything that isn't carhartt, wrangler, or timberland

shut up loser

holy shit

acne confirmed for redpilled as fuck, literally making a point of the whole feminist ideological cesspool being nothing more than dumb phrases to be slapped on garments

>t. virgin

t. incel loser who gets no puss unlike me, a proud radical feminist intent on destroying male supremacy

>samefagging this hard

I remember seeing these on sale somewhere after season, too soy even for soyboys

Only good thing about Acne are their jeans. That's it.
But honestly, what's wrong with Our Legacy? Their stuff is well made, nice and actualyl reasonably priced. Most of shirt I own are from them, because they are fucking great and each season they have lots of cool stuff.

almost right but
>not always SLP
opinion discarded

pls be a joke

Those are brands I wear. On the scale, how big of a cuck I am?
>Undercover (mostly outerwear and some tops)
>Our Legacy (shirts, sweats, sweaters)
>Dries Van Noten (shirts, sweaters)
>CdG (H+, Junya) (mostly pants and blazers)
>Acne Studios (jeans only)
>Raf Simons (shirts and sweats, sneakers)
>Uniqlo (undershirts, outerwear, socks)

This. Norse projects and cav empt are breddy gud

lmao all these mongrel Amerimutts saying euro brand a " cuck" since they don't have single relevant good brands nor designers

Big cuck.

>t. mad virgin

aww did little soyboy not have his soylent this morning?

>t. reddit

I live in Sweden and our feminists are absolutely batshit insane maniac women who took the 3rd wave intersectional marxist cancer feminism as the party line and turned it up to 11 (as if this thing wasn't bad enough by itself). They want to abolish army, completely open borders, free gibs for every "refugee", raised taxes on basically everything (in the country which already has the highest taxes in the world) and mandatory implementation of "feminism" when it comes to economy and leadership.

This is what feminism's true face looks like. Hatred and destruction of the west. Do you want to label yourself a feminist now?

>t. soyboy

Cucked: supreme, north face, vans, apc, acne studios, gucci, nike, barbour, han kjobenhavn.
Not cucked: norse projects, midnight studios, wood wood, adidas, sputnik 1985, momotaro, cp company.

all of those brands are cuck/soy except Gucci.

>t. everyone cucked 'cept for me

>liberal idpol is marxism

stay retarded /pol/

>streetwear and hypebeast shit
>not cucked
alri soyboy...

>t. poorfag soyboy cuckold who can't afford gucci

>momotaro
>cucked
choose one

All japanese denim and raw denim is soycuck-core

chilla lite kompis

Norse is godtier. Fuck you americucks, I'd kick any of your asses with my bare hands with my Finnish mongol-whatever heritage aiding me. I study finance, which is the true alpha degree. I got a 5/5 loyal, natural blonde nordic gf.

Come at me.

>cucked:nike
>uncucked:adidas
lmao who the hell do you think you are. You're sitting in your room behind a computer screen and have less than 10 close friends and not much of a job

>norse is godtier

>t soyboy

>kitsune not mentioned
Ya'll don't know shit

complete fuccboi cuck who needs the internet to dictate what brands he wears

>what is critical race, class and gender theory
retard...

I overhear these art hoe-bimbos all day, lamenting how the state is practicing oppressive biopolitics by confining illegal immigrants, invoking class struggle-slogans

Just because they're not exactly like orthodox marxists doesn't make them "idpol liberals"

90% of this board is fresh out of high school to sophomores in college. It's babies first time into fashion, of course they don't know anything.