Explain yourself Veeky Forums

yall can't be serious about this shit.
Stop it already with meme shoes and 'slim fit is done, wearing baggy ass suit pants is cool now' bullshit.
Is this a legit meme and I'm getting too old or do you honestly like this fucking shit?

you're getting too old unfortunately user
slim fit is done

He's right about slim fit sadly, but I wont be jumping onto shit like this any time soon though, looks like its already played out.

I have yet to see someone wearing something first pic related not looking like a fucking child wearing his dads clothes.. and don't tell me thats a good thing

slim fit will always be in, skinny fit might be going out of style though

but slim is DONE

people don't want to look like feminine soyboys anymore

the more room for the crotch the better, sperm quality in the west is declining because of our cucky fashion

Lmao imagine being this wrong

retard

>doesnt want to look feminine
>browses a fashion board

KEK oh god, the fucking betas in this board.

go and worship your beloved AIDS-man by wearing cock-cages aka skinny pants you fucking gaylords

so THIS was supposed to be your good fit?

not him but you have very poor reading comprehension. he's saying that hedi is very well known for his skinny fit vision not that his fit is good

>Skinny
Seems like someone else has poor reading comprehension. user was talking about slim fit clothes which are definitely different

if anyone actually thinks this is good fit and the ieces are dope: quick thinking you know shit about fashion

This is objectively a bad look, the only reason it is popular is because neo-hypebeasts who claim to not be hypebeasts are obsessed with Balenciaga, vetements, etc.

the guys mentions slim at first, but he's obviously talking about tight fitting clothes and he says skinny in his second post here

>cock cages

This looks like shit, but loose pants are the way to go

I like it but the fit you posted is horrendous.

good post

this fit gives the impression of looking up at him (not just the camera angle)
tall people could pull this off well