solovair-shoes.com/product/black-8-eye-derby-boot-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not sure if they are a meme but they sure are boots! Haha

i have mine for 2+ years and i love them, don't care if meme

:D

Solovairs > Docs

Those soles are a meme themselves

whats wrong with the soles

Is there a way to remove their shine without damaging the leather?

phaggy shoes imo

I tried some docs, and god the leather is the fucking worst. More plastic than leather. I don't understand people who think docs have good quality leather

desu I've had my pair for two years and I kinda hate how the leather looks, so shiny and what not. On the other hand they're comfortable and you can beat them to shit. Maybe worth it on sale, but had I another chance, I'd probably go for one of the Docs with a different leather or look at other brands.

people don't buy docs because they're high quality. It's like a pair of chucks, you buy them and beat them to shit.

yeah, i don't assume so. but you still see posts recommending docs' leather quality

what about these? They dont sell it where i live, but i have a friend in London that can get me a pair, is it worth it?

yee they get rly comfy and go with like everything

beat them the hell up tho

>beat them the hell up tho
how? srs question, just bought a pair

just wear them a lot aha

Honestly the only people I've ever seen wear those are work men and provos. I have a pair of boots that may as well be DMs only theyre more matte and have a plaid inner pattern and theyre 100% better. The brand is Twisted Soul. Apparently. Not a brand I go out of my way to get, but its basically all Blue Inc stocks

>Hello world! I'm new

yeah if you don't mind leather that feels literally like plastic

if i'm just walking on sidewalks i don't see how that's going to beat them up but okay ty anonkun

Overpriced as shit and I only see girls wearing docs

So...They ARE a meme?

1993 called, they want their memeboots back

They stopped being a meme, when people stopped obsessing over them in 2012. Somehow, Veeky Forums is still talking about "babbies first boots". Probably because any consistent member rarely visit or they leave for good. Which leaves this board up to constant influx of newfriends.

yes

the sole is shit, the leather is shit, the shape is shit, everything is shit

why would buy these retard boots unless they were a clueless sheep buying on brand alone?

>the sole is shit, the leather is shit, the shape is shit
what's wrong with them?

the sole is just straight hard ass rubber, they advertise it as having good grip but it doesn't at all. and you wear out the tread before you "break it in"

the leather is fucking plastic and looks like ass, is uncomfortable as hell. it's simulataneously way too fucking small in some spots and comically oversized in other spots

but they look nice in mint condition i dont know how would they look better beaten up tho

Are they this shitty? Remember hearing the England ones were better quality, but i dont know if my friend will have the money, i can resell it for literally 10x the price where i live though

true

yeah, fucking wear them outdoors

i've been wearing them for months now

just buy dior navigate instead dude

Inexpensive alternatives to these boots?

like anyone can afford it

the fuck? these things are already only like $100

Yeah, I'm poor. My budget is 70$

you should be worrying getting more money instead of getting a new pair of boots if your budget is only $70

Do greasy monos exist?

solovair-shoes.com/product/black-8-eye-derby-boot-2/

Buy matte ones

alright bought the shiny ones, can't afford another pair since docs aren't sold here

I'd say entry level boots everyone seems to meme them for the soles and the stigma from fags adopting them them a while back but personally I think they're just solid beginner boots

Ok Reddit how do you tie your laces?

What do you think of girls who wear docs?

I had the standard 1460's for a couple of years and decided to black out the yellow lace at the bottom with black fabric paint and removed the yellow tag at the opening. They look less memey/basic hipster/goth now. Best thing about docs is their durability. Go for the MONO 1460's in black if you really want a pair that are still kinda Veeky Forums

i want to sniff their buttholes

a categorically better version. name one way docs are better.

where do u live?

they look cute in them

even more clownish than docs, but quality is no doubt better and price higher

girls who wear docs will usually intervene if you're dancing with their friend at a club even if the girl you're dancing with is into you

>hurr durr im indie im with tha working class rock and roll

>$200 fashion accessory made in china by a megacorp

Who are you quoting?

>Who are you quoting?

this

They look unapproachable idk y

calm down, sperg

I live in a town plagued by indie girls and this shit happens all the time. Although I did once shag a girl who was wearing dr martens to the club. Not my proudest moment

is this really such a common point between them

Those boots look totally different? And besides Moc toe and that sole are absolutely disgusting.

Unfortunately, Brazil, a 1461 mono costs something like 1400 reais here, but my friend said there is no need to convert the real to pounds, so i will pay whatever he is paying there, so if he pays something like 120 pounds, i will just give him 120 reais

lol you are ripping him off
im brazilian too, i bought a pair of 1460s for the equivalent of 450 brl while in Amsterdam

i didn't get his point too, but he insisted that there was no need for conversion, his rich uncle is paying for everything he is buying there anyways

Typically one would go to concerts that feature mosh pits. After 3 or so and wearing them for a month straight they will feel and look the way you are looking for.

> i.e. old punk with multiple pairs of docs throughout the years

These are hideous tho, i wouldnt wear them if they were free

wtf is happening is this thread, is it an autism support group or something? Is this retard in particular implying there is such thing as a heterosexual male who would feel shame about the type of shoes a woman is wearing.

Aspies LARPing but...not sure as what.