Need to buy my first suit. What should I look for?

Need to buy my first suit. What should I look for?
What kind of tie and what color of shirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be more specific. Charcoal grey is recommended for interview suits, and black is usually pretty all purpose. Basically go to a suit store, tell them what you want, have them show you some shit, go home do your research and buy what's good like you'd do with any big purchase

Damn. She turned out alright, didn't she?

only thing ever not alright about her was when she was underage and still fuckable

Not to be that guy, but it's hard to go wrong with grey or navy.

Black is tougher if you have a whiteboi complexion and it might look a little tryhard in an office setting. Still not impossible tho

White and light blue dress shirts are foolproof as well. Pink is cool too if you're secure in your sexuality or whatever. Darker ties of just about any solid color will go with these fine

What the fuck are they feeding them over there?

Tide pods

no idea but i hope they continue with it

>navy suit
>white semi-spread collar shirt
>navy grenadine tie
>black oxfords
Get your suit from Suitsupply.

>black is usually pretty all purpose
No, that's navy. Black is for funerals.

i've always been a big fan of the navy suit, white shirt, and a deep, deep red/maroon tie

be careful and don't go for a full fagboi fit tho

Gray or navy suit, white shirt, red or black tie.

What do you need it for?

Charcoal/Grey (light during winter, darker during the summer) and Navy are both very all purpose colors that go to just about everything. I'd personally recommend Navy as your first suit just because you can really wear it to almost everything all year round.
Black is only really for very formal stuff, think funerals, high class evening dinners with your boss, that kind of stuff.

>navy suit
>black shoes

yikes

Don't post if you don't know anything about menswear. That's a classic business outfit.

Black suit brown shoes yank detected

Black shoes are perfect with navy. Brown works too, but they are fairly limiting once you branch out a bit and get other color suits.

If you are buying your first one I'd definitely go with a pair of nice black shoes, you will be able to use them for anything in the future.

How do you call that undervest type thing he's wearing inbetween the shirt and suit? I might try to go for that look.

Sorry I'm a tard but who is this girl?
Looks like a hotter Mile Cyrus with better tits?

instagram.com/lia/

Thanks! She's a slut but still hot she isn't under age is she?

No, she's 21.

breast milk

Test.