How the fuck do you get your hair to look like this? what products do you think he uses...

how the fuck do you get your hair to look like this? what products do you think he uses? or is it some radial brush bullshit?

Probably didn't wash it for a day or two. Then professional hair stylist.

>Then professional hair stylist.

What do they use?

Good genetics.

its medium length wavy hair with good lighting and some touch up probably

What about this?

wavy hair, 3 on sides and back (i think), medium length top, avoid shampoo, style with wax/clay

face>hair

you idiots don't realize that the face is halo ing the hair.

I have this hair and I gotta say get complements everyday. I don't shampoo or condition and I let it grow out for probably 8 months. Use hair ties and hats to keep it to the sides. Hope this helps.

Im also hafu

it definitely only looks that great whenever he’s on camera, with constant touching up and what not in between shots. not to say that it doesn’t normally look really good but trying to emulate headshots is foolish

This

Bunch of fucking idiots. You know, not everyone has your type of hair? It's genetic, thats just how his hair goes, mine is the same, he would wake up like that. Don't try and force your hair to do what it won't do naturally; it will just look weird and overworked. You can try no-poo, clay etc. but it's best just to work with what you've got and to adjust your style accordingly.

Unironically this. You can still after this and if you have skighrly wavy hair, you can get soemthing close with work. Sometimes, hairstyle just boils down to genetics.

t. has a very similar natural hairstyle, but the sides are curlier and shitty looking

thats not wavy hair you fuckin bozo, thats totally straight

ok well then one of you ding dongs explain this shit. im guessing this is his natural hair. I have this type of hair also.

then he gets it like this. how?

also i didn't know about no-poo. i kind of like it, does it include conditioner?

nvm i googled it.

Got any tips to keep it straight? I know warm water make mine curl

he grew it

>doctored, made-up to perfection image of a model
>styling team probably spent an hour+ working on his hair alone)
>durr he would wake up like that

His hair's similar to mine.
shampoo every 2-3 days
comb
probably uses arganoil or a silicone blend
maybe a bit of pommade and there you go
Never forget this has to do a lot with your genetic preposition, not everyone can grow this, you need thick hair

this, my hair looks just like this too. dont wash too often, use some type of product, try a bunch to see what works for you.

sure

ill try out the arganoil thanks