Dfw you will never have a family seal or coat of arms

>dfw you will never have a family seal or coat of arms

How to deal with this feel? I guess one could make one, but it'd be contrived and not cool for another 200 years

>tfw have a coat of arms
>tfw always wanted to get a big tattoo of it
>tfw game of thrones uses similar thing for one of its houses
>tfw cant get the tattoo now or a bunch of neckbeards will think im one of them

>tfw i cry hysterically that my dream has been ruined by a shitty tv show

>Tfw your family had a coat of arms but you lost its record
>Tfw searches for it, only to never find a constant result
>Tfw my surname is literally Laser

My greatgrandfather was an army colonel and was awarded knighthood by the king. Not that this gives me any rights, but well, i hope to achieve the same due to my military career...

Also i come from full low nobility ancestry anyway... but my family coat of arms isnt oficially recorded sadly.

My family is the last remnants of a fallen 13th century noble house. I've got my coat of arms, motto, castle (now ruins) and even a small town next to it that carries my family name.

I don't feel that attached to my family so I'm not bothered about having a symbol that represents them.

What are you supposed to do with a coat of arms...my family has a decent one but you can't exactly casually show it off

As in, you/your family own the ruins of a fucking castle? If so that's effay as hell

No, of course not. You're not allowed to "own" archaeological sites.

Im part of a Sephardic Jewish family (bankers)

Wear it subtly

holy shit you're dumb

>I don't feel that attached to my family

t. thrown out of the house for being gay

Envy me.

>Diaz
No one envies you

My grandfather made one for our family 70 years ago when he acquired 800 acres of land in Northern Italy after the Second World War. He and my father have turned it, in-part, into a very successful vineyard and we've done quite well beyond that, but did he do it through graft and trickery during the Marshall Plan era? Absolutely. Regardless, if you're proud of your family name then you should be proud sport a coat of arms or something emblematic of your traditions, culture, and heritage. Any coat of arms was just a picture at some point, its what you do that defines it.

Pablo Diaz? lol. No envy there.

>Tfw you will never have an awesome Bird Battle coat of arms
Do it. Do it.

This is my family's. Too bad it's too gay though.

>Envy me

But I have

do you know how hard it is to have/get an official family crest?
also
haha suck a dick amerimutt