Slutcore/Slutspo

Are sluts Veeky Forums?

Does anyone get really submissive when seeing girls dress like sluts and imediately think "They're NEVER going to have sex with me (and that's okay)" and then start fantasizing about being spat on by them or having them step on your genitals?

I bet every one of those girls gets along great with each other :)

If you think this is Veeky Forums you have down syndrome. Women are never Veeky Forums and thinking about having sex with them is even less Veeky Forums. Celibacy (it doesn't count if it's involuntary) and homosexuality are the only forms of Veeky Forums.

I could've sworn I heard somebody mention juicy couture and victorias secret 'pink' and bebe?

this is more basic-bitch core. not Veeky Forums.
Veeky Forums-slutcore is more chokers and skirts and shit

Why are sluts and thots so hot? Especially when I think about how they won't have sex with me...

user, this is literally the bottom-of-the-barrel white trash kind of girl. In Northern England they run rampant, to the point where you cannot go out past 8pm on ANY day without being disgraced by the sight of one of these utter goblinoids.

Hive mind trash, zero taste in anything, soulless as fuck, vapid pieces of human garbage. They've literally become a meme among the other "cliques".

Get your head out of the gutter, kid. You don't want these women.

I'm only attracted to girls like these sexually.
I want to kiss their feet and suck on their toes have have them stomp on my penis with their heels!

I don't want to date one or like one romantically though.

I don't want to have sex with them but it turns me on how easily they give up sex to anyone but not me.
I like how they get all dolled up to hook up with some random guy while rejected me. I know that there are some beta orbiters or "nice guys" that only want sex but getting rejected and looked down by girls like these turn me on a lot!

I fantasize a lot about having a slutty but kind roommate.

>"Hey user, I'm going to the club, can I get a lift? It's not like you're doing anything anyway"
>"Hey! Don't look at my cleavage, I didn't wear this for you. You can look at my feet I guess.
>You want to masturbate to them? Gross... but I don't mind, it won't take long with your premature ejaculation anyway!"
>"It's cute how you still can't look me in the eyes without getting nervous even though we've been living together for so long"
>"Haha! Done already!? Alright, clean yourself up and drop me off at the club!"
>...
>"Thanks for the lift user, don't wait up for me, I probably won't be back tonight!"

I'm not a cuckold though, I don't want a girlfriend or wife like this but a roommate or female friend who does this would be nice... I just really like the denial aspect of it especially with how easily they give up sex to other guys but not me.

I want to be friends with a slut that's still nice to me though!
Like giving me headpats before she goes to a club to hook up with someone...

>no laughingtripsk.jpg

Wait, I saw this on /r9k/ a few days ago.

You're not fooling anyone, faggot. Saged

I want to be looked down on by women!
Something about looking up towards them is really comfy.

This x 10^100

you're a sub. get some BDSM friends and they'll do stuff like this for you easy

But it's hurtful if they're friends because they'd normally be nice to me...

you can have any kind of relationship you want, you negotiate before hand and then figure it out as you go.

Girls are 90% like this of a nightclub. These girls are easy. They are not attractive, they are just fooling you by wearing little clothing so you think with your dick and their makeup.

I know plenty of girls like this. In reality they are 4/10. Their personalty is the stereotypical air head.

These are the single mothers, the girls that are all drama and gossipy bitches.

Yes, if you are some "thinspo" kinda guy, they are not going to have sex with you. Be reasonably athletic, even if you are an average looking guy and you will get them.

Lol this is basic average looking girl. I feel bad for you.

Any decent SO will understand and probably enjoy humiliating you in the bedroom.

Any decent SO won't really over analyze the hows and whys of your personal kink and understand it's just some shit that makes you happy. It's not like you're in setting homeless people on fire.

Just look again what you're posting. Notice how they almost all look the same? That's because any girl can achieve this look. It's average. Jesus man.

>>Yes, if you are some "thinspo" kinda guy, they are not going to have sex with you. Be reasonably athletic, even if you are an average looking guy and you will get them.
I think it's more fun to get rejected and denied and controlled by them!
Yes, they're easy, for other people and NOT me!

But I don't want my SO to be a slut but I can't help but to be attracted to sluts... (sexually not romantically)

she ain't gotta be, it's known as role play and most folks engage in it to some degree, even if not a word is spoken. most folks assume a role their lover gets a kick out of, given the time and affection.

Good fishings to you, OP! Haul in those (You)s!

>Yes, they're easy, for other people and NOT me!

Oh boy, I wonder why...

But it's hurtful if it's from someone I like...

I mean I'm more turned on by them being cruel and domineering to me...

like I said, get a fetlife account and find some femdom who will do this for you. not that hard

Do actual women enjoy doing that?
I'm scared of posting pictures online especially if they get spread and I don't want to pay for it nor am I good at roleplaying...

So approach all the sluts you can then and they will reject you. You'll be in heaven.

You are paranoid. post clothed pictures, those sites are filled with naked guys who don't care. Hell, I have a big circle of friends and are online sex sites, nobody has ever said shit. Guys I know (and we all know) post on the sites holding their dick and face in the pic.

You are nobody special. Nobody cares. Your fears are holding back your life.

but women in real life aren't mean to me or make me crawl on the floor when talking to them or let me kiss their feet and heels or spit on me...

not this fucking guy again

If you are as pathetic as you sound, approach a bunch of them in a bar and they will probably laugh at you.

For the other shit you want, you need to join fetish sites and seek a mistress. Most like to peg though, so you better be a good little bitch for mistress and take it up the ass.

I only like it when girls laugh at me, if there's guys involved or around them it's a turnoff.

I’ve never seen so many terrible body postures in one room that isn’t a scoliosis conference

It's probably ridiculous to even acknowledge a thread like this, but I just want to suggest that most girls don't think of style in terms of slut/modest. They think, what do I want to achieve today/tonight, and go from there. A lot of the extreme thots yall are posting are Instagram or Snapchat influencers, or they're club promoters, or whatever - their goal is to promote the image of having a Good Time(tm), not to get laid - and the appearance that they're "easy" is all part of the fantasy that they're marketing.... to men like you. And you're buying it.

That said, plenty of clubbing and college party "sluts" are just normal gals who wanna get laid, no strings attached. Isn't that what we all want? It takes astounding ego to assume that all women who do so are inferior to you and your dick when these aame girls would probably seem like "waifu material" in class the next day wearing modest "Veeky Forums" shit.

Shut up, whore

That's really heartbreaking...

Just because I call them "sluts" doesn't mean I look down on them. I like sluts. I came into this thread hoping for genuine slutcore.

I like sluts too!
The only thing I deserve from their is their feet!
The same feet that walk on the floor!

I like how their "easy" and have sex with others but not me! I want to listen to them talk about their sexual escapades while they rest their tired feet (from wearing heels all day) on my face!

yeah we get it

A beta boi like me can't even look girls in the eye!
I only know how to look down towards the floor but it'd be embarrassing to get caught staring at her feet!