This is you

This is you

This is how you look like behind that monitor, a tattered band of social outcasts with bad genetics and incoherent speech patterns

I want everybody new to this board to know that these are the people slandering you about your "bad looks" and "trash fits"and the ones mocking you for not following shitty trends.

These are the people who shoot dirty bathroom stalls thinking they're artists

Welcome to Veeky Forums

2018 WAYWT threads look 100x worse than this t b h

Someone got so butthurt after uploading their shit fit to waywt that they actually wrote this out hahaha

ne'er forget

nice comic.

Do I have bad genetics, Veeky Forums?

that fucking neck gets me every time

at least they’re skinny...

No it's average

are you richard spencer?

the one at the far left looks qt

perfectly sums it up. The worst insecure should be thrown in there just to clarify how disgusting a lot of Veeky Forums really is

is dude 5's neck even real
dude 3 kawaii af tho

This took place in Australia first of all, goodluck getting an “fa” meetup there
Second, this picture is really fucking old. I doubt any of them still browse her, especially with all the shit they got afterwards.
You seem like a newfag

Boring normie/10
Not bad, but nothing special at all

I'm guessing it really isn't that bad if everybody has to resort to using a really old image as their "gotcha"

>a tattered band of social outcasts
Sounds pretty cool desu

1, 3, and 10 (left to right)

the rest into the trash.

why is everyone so fucking young

Why does no one ever post the original Veeky Forums meetup from 7 years ago? Am I really the only oldfag left? It was pretty good, people kept photoshopping it into an album cover lmao. There was also the second meet up that got "raided" by /b/

why dont you post it then ffs

>7 years ago
>2011
>oldfag

Because the only people who would think an fa meetup was a good idea are kids.

bullshitting aside half of those dudes look fine and at least aren't manlets.

is this the one with the guys neck edited? i can never tell

Nah. They shopped out Dylann though.

fat.

Aren't you a little old to still be trying to act fashionable? Get some conservative button downs, chinos and sweaters and accept that life has passed you by already.

anyone have the image with the background captions below for each one of them? lost it a while ago