Pewdiecore

pewdiecore

youtube.com/watch?v=I1lM178--Zc

>remember someone on Veeky Forums posting a video of pewdiepie mocking supreme for their overpriced items
>now theyre selling a $100 hoodie

not even a poorfag but this shit is ironic

>100
>overpriced
m8

stop posting his cringey faggot

yeah it's a bit overpriced but their stuff is ethically made

>ethically made
>100% wool
jej
For their audience it is obviously overpriced, look at the comments. For designer items it's cheap but they're not designers, and these items don't really stand out enough to warrant the price tag imo

>but their stuff is ethically made
Ah the ethical meme. Fuck off pewds..

>For their audience it is obviously overpriced, lo
Then fucking specify so in your fist comment you sperg
>don't really stand out
I don't think anyone actually cares what you think. It's made in Canada, 100 bucks is pretty fair price for hoodie that isn't sweatshop shit. Western wages and all that.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!@@!@

whats with this whores voice?

>pewdiecore

get fucked. the state of this shitty ass board, jesus....

Felix I think you need to stop posting and go to sleep

hi pewds, have you recuperated from that nigger stream?

he's so hot and he doesn't deserve it

>jap meme brand name

as if them being weebs isn't already fucking cringey, no, they had to put a cherry on top of that reeking cringe shitpile.

Agreed. I mean I don't buy in to the cultural appropriation bullshit but this Japanese text meme is just distasteful. I guess the nips use English text for aesthetics sometimes in their products too but something feels off about this kinda stuff

pewds knows how to dress and his bitch is sexy as hell.

gay brand name though

i feel like them profitting financially from a culture that isn't theirs is what makes iy weird. i don't think it's necessarily cultural appropriation though

>pewds knows how to dress

the fuck

>tsuki

>weeby name
>moonrunes
>basic print streetwear h&m tier garbo

TOP LEL

lord pewds, nice fit

I really considering getting the hoodie, idk guys help me on this one

I guess they're trying to build a brand and not just shit out youtube merch. Still, if you're not an established designer or at least putting out original designs its hard to justify $100 for a hoodie.

fuck off pewd.

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE IN STREETWEAR NOWADAYS! REEEEEEEEEE THE JAPANESE SHIT IS OVERDONE TOO! REEEEEEEEE!

God damn they’re both so fucking ugly

normies

all this shit is normie as fuck how is this fashion at all? fuck this board

it's the shitty tattoos + dyed hair combo.

This board has the highest concentration of normies, plebbitors, and newfriends

That would be /mu/

marzia's style is pretty basic but her body so nice. does anyone know her height and weight?

notice me senpai pewds, please...

if he didn't have a gf id think total faggot

she a beard

For a split second I thought she was holding a bulge on her pants

Pewdiepie could deff get a much more attractive gf but i guess he is a beta soy boy settling for less

>Canada doesn't have sweatshops

>inb4 pewdiepie makes an Veeky Forums cringe video, once again getting all his content from Veeky Forums just like YLYL and /wsg/

turtleneck is cooler imo

the thing that gets me about this is that it's literally just an embroidered character on some nice fitting pieces.
Sounds typical to say 'anyone can do that' because the fit of the shirt and turtleneck and hoodie looks cool, my bet would be on high quality fabric too, BUT LITERALLY ANYONE WITH A THREAD AND NEEDLE CAN POKE IN A LITTLE JAPANESE CHARACTER AND CALL IT "THEIR DESIGN". It's not even that hard.

HAHA IM FAMOUS ON YOUTUBE THAT MEANS IM A FASHION DESIGNER

HAHA IM GONNA BUILD BORDER WALL TO MEXICO, THAT MEANS ILL BE PRESIDENT

if i ever saw someone in overpriced youtuber clothes i genuinely think i'd laugh in their face. especially from someone like pewdiepie, holy shit. my 6 year old cousin watches that shit

why do people suddenly like pewdiepie, even when he got popular in like 2012 everybody who wasn't 10 hated him , now suddenly people like him because he said jew or nigger or some shit, pewdiepie sucks always has sucked and always will suck.

He changed his content style last year. He's became jaded with his whole YouTube career so he started doing whatever he wanted instead of pandering to children. Which made him popular with the 'reddit memer' audience, which is also a large chunk of Veeky Forums at this point. He's also browses Veeky Forums evidently because he features various content from here in his videos. So I guess that put him in good favour with a lot of people who used to hate him.

Honestly I started watching his videos in September, I never liked the guy before but his new content his decent

I like pewds

>Which made him popular with the 'reddit memer' audience, which is also a large chunk of Veeky Forums at this point.
god i hate this website

We all do

Veeky Forums is a reddit where i can call you a fucking nigger and not get banned for it.

in that way its better than reddit

but thats pretty much it.

I have nothing against him and never did. He seems pretty down to earth considering his success. I just never got into watching people play video games, and care even less about watching someone crank out a daily video.

Every once in awhile I'm recommended a video, and I'll skim through it. He's not fa, and his squeaky gf is definitely dressing him.

>completely ignores the format of both websites

You must be blind, his girl is fucking beautiful. He looks alright too

he wore this Heron Preston hoodie in his recent vid about amy schumer

Have you ever been in a fucking relationship? Dating someone you get along with is not settling for less. It doesn’t matter if you’re dating the hottest chick in the planet if you can’t stand to be around her. I’ve been there and lived that way for about five years. It’s Hell on Earth.

You shouldn’t be commenting about relationships you fucking virgin child.

He looks better than her. C'mon, insecure-bro, this is Veeky Forums you can be objective, doesn't make you gey

imagine wearing that in ex-yu countries

You mean her voice is a bit high pitched? nothings wrong with it, but when she talks in Italian she sounds less squeaky so it might be natural + accent

Cultural appropriation is the foundation of world peace. Peterson said that and he’s a LOT better than you. He’s not irrationally pro-white so i trust his judgement more.

He’s anti mainstream media so he’s /our guy/. Protect the heterosexual nordic man at all costs.

Damn I'm the designer of everything he's wearing in that pic

Pewds is 5’11 and in that pic she’s wearing heels so she’s probably 5’6.

WHAT ARE THOSE SHOES?

I think big beards are gross and I hope that my tastes never corrupt into thinking it's cool. I'm capable of growing a full face beard + mustache like pewds, but I think I look much more attractive with short full-face stubble. It makes me feel ruggedly handsome.

I associate big beards with hipsters and Duck Dynasty douchebags

how the fuck is the BIGGEST FUCKING YOUTUBER anti-mainstream? kys

He likes Jordan Peterson, Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux and Sargon of Akkad. So of course he’s one of us now. He’s also not hysterical about Hitler and political correctness, so there’s a chance that he could secretly like Hitler and despise nonwhites. He’s /our guy/.

He’s anti popular culture and mainstream media. He’s also not pro multiculturalism, he’s not a cosmopolitan marxist, he’s an uncucked hetersexual nordic man that we must protect at all cost. 14/88. That’s why we support him now. 14/88, it always is.

it's embroidered

He got fed up with the whole youtube culture and realized how fucking obnoxious he was becoming, so he stopped pandering to 8 year olds and fucking idiots.
Now he's mostly just doing whatever he wants without really giving too much of a shit.

I don't really watch any of his content but he honestly doesn't seem like that bad of a guy. The videos he often makes on current events all seem pretty down to earth.
Granted the stigma of how he used to be will always follow him, especially on sites like this, but he honestly doesn't look like that bad of a guy compared to virtually any other famous youtube personality. He always comes across as very down to earth.

He said nigger, that was the turning point that got us into him.

I think it was the whole WSJ calling him a Nazi fiasco

realised he was a millionaire who didn't have to keep screaming for little kids anymore

Id on shoes?

WAAAAH TENS OF MILLIONS WERENT ENOUGH LETS KEEP MILKING THE SHEEP

make moree montage parodies XDd

What I was trying to say was
>canada has minimum wages
So shit costs more

he also wears gosha, raised by wolves, undercover and wacko maria

Stop sucking his cock, you god damn faggots. They’re ugly af and can only afford these brands because retarded children like you give him shekels

post yourself lol

>pewds thread on /pol/ and Veeky Forums
REVEAL YOURSELF FELIX

>swedish guy
>selling american clothes
fuck that bullshit im not paying tax for that

You know how manlets go after women shorter than themselves?
This voicelet found himself a woman with higher pitch than himself.

molested as a child