Official /Uni/ Sneaker

Post sneakers you think are Veeky Forums to wear in University/College?

-Any price range
-Something that can withstand 2km+ (1.25 mi+) walking daily for 200+ days a year.
-Still holds up after years of use and after a quick clean.
-Can be used in any social setting outside University.
-Veeky Forums as fuck

mmm gats

/thread

u have to be 18 to post here, kid.

Raf Simons Velcros.

/r/mfa maybe you can try there. No one gives a fuck about the fact you are going 40k in debt for a useless major like zoology.

it is not Veeky Forums to wear the same shoes everyday till they rip. That's called being a poorfag.

Nice, we got all the memes. Now we just need the shoes like poetry, nb’s and reeboks

SLP sl/06, Commons, Acne

University/College is 18+ buddy

>still holds up after years of use with a quick clean

You realise shoes usually have rubber soles right?

This means?

Quick sizing tip please:

I wear a UK size 11 with Adidas Superstar, though I have to pull the sole out for it to fit correctly.
What size would I need for a CP Achilles Low? UK 11? I've heard you needa size down with these.

They won’t.

Stan Smiths

/thread

Yeah if you’re a basic white girl who wears nothing but leggings during the winter or cut off shorts in the summer with that shitty fox backpack

Adidas Superstars

Have these in black w/ white stripes. Are somewhat bulkier irl than what I'd imagined.

I've personally been wearing these for about 6 years and I've walked several hundred miles in them. Super comfortable, incredibly durable (still better condition than shoes I bought a year ago, the heel is barely eroded at all), easy to scrub clean and very versatile, can be combined with any casual outfit and situation. I love these I'm confident I could walk around the world in them. I think Reebok discontinued them though, so they're quite unique but I don't know where you'd ever buy them.

>wearing a popular type of sneaker makes you the exact same as people who wear them.

???

Quite specific there boyo. Why have basic white girls ruined such a culture.

CP's are very narrow. If your foot is normal width i don't recommend to go size down.

If I have to take the soles out of my size 11 Adidas Superstars for it to fit properly, does this mean that I'm actually size 12?

i'd rather see shit like drips and rick owens than common cucks. this board is shit

really disappointed in my common projects. bought them expecting a durable shoe that would hold up to my daily walking routine. i didn’t do anything crazy in them, i live in sf and would walk to and from work. the soles got holes worn thru after about 5 months which didn’t bother me because they can be easily replaced, but the rear vertical seams on both shoes split about a month later. 6 months of wear, and they weren’t my only shoes, just my preferred pair. i know price doesn’t automatically equal durability but i really expected more from them.

post photo

le epic all white 400 dollar /r/streetwear shoe

its just that nobody is bothered with the things shitskin women wear anyway

ccp and rick meme shoes are still meme shoes (but unironically)

desu leather shoes are shit for uni, your feet will sweat way too much
go for some sort of knit instead
I wear gel kayano's most days, comfy and look decent enough

11 is the size you need.

>paying retail for basic staple piece which goes on 50% sale every fucking season

Fun fact. No one gives a shit what you look like at Uni except for you. I've seen people puke as throngs of students stroll past them as if they're not actually there, not even taking a second glance. You think anyone but you is going to notice your shoes?

People will notice boost

Norse x Adidas campus 80

d i g i t s

Am busting this myth. Just cleaned the soles on my NB 574 and about 6months of dirt came off to reveal a white sole

It's my second to last year at Uni/College. I know this already. Wanted an alternative to the Adidas, Nikes I usually wear.

How often are these on sale mate? I can only order online since I live in a shithole where nobody sells high end sneakers. I was thinking from Tres Bien, or SSense.

>he's never received a compliment

That’s a bummer but I think probably just a fluke. I’ve had my pair for 4-5 years and wear them at least 4 times week- they’re still in really solid condition

Sk8 Hi’s or AF1, pretty comfy, mix well with everything

look at all of that soy

official /uni/ sneaker, not official /high school/ sneaker silly

Shiiit, my bad. Do people really stop using certain clothes when they grow up?

yes

yeah when you grow up you'll really notice how everything changes quite a lot, and hopefully you'll be able to notice the students who still dress like teenagers and joke about it

these bois

Pics please

Did you use shoe trees,Crep protection?

How bout these guys? Should I try white laces?

Gats honestly look like shit. I mean what the fuck is up with that pattern, and those gum soles look like I'm gonna take a run with them.

Leather is way easier to clean though

I see these way too much on campus

I wear these sun or snow

ugly af but i still like these, what is wrong with me

i managed to keep a cool circle and get laid wearing converse when i was a broke college student

if i can do it, you can do it

i've been fuckin with these ones lately

can confirm your story

shit taste except for

don't know where you go to uni but my shoes getting dirty has never really been an issue

who gives a shit
trying to out do one another with your hot sneakers is so overplayed by 2018. literally nobody cares. kill yourself

Yes because 6 months is the same as multiple years

af1 are for retards, your shoe choices are absolute disgust, janoski are the only acceptable nikes

Fabric is so difficult to clean. Also doesn't look as good as leather.

Never though being Veeky Forums was to impress others. Why are you even here my guy?

That’s a good point. I will keep you posted on shoe cleanings over the years to maintain the integrity of our statements

yeah they go great with my 511 levis.

*plays the say it aint so riff*

How are these guys?

How is this guys?

yeah uh sneakers dont really interest me anymore, i have like 2 pairs of vans and two nikes
more into experimenting with clothes now
(my nikes arent running shoes just a pair of blazers & bruins)

don't get unless you r gurl

same. don’t recommend moose leather though especially since i live in new orleans

I worn my Stans for two years before they went complete meme. They're still holding up but I'm kinda over them. They're ok if you don't mind being that basic

When did you pick them up?

(◡◡) Af1s have their place, just like any other basic shoe. If you don't know how to style an AF1, that's okay! But there's no need to use the R-word! (◠◠)

cop or nah?

What kind of fit would you put them in

ah yes, saint laurent perfect for broke college students

>college
>he goes to college and not university
Either Ameritard UltraCuck or a lil' smallbrain brainlet boy

wore sb blazers throughout college pretty comfy and went with a lot of stuff i had.

thinking about getting gray and black common projects low, cop?

How long you have them for?

Thought the black was a bit more masculine?

I wear bootsto classes

What shoes are those in pic?

I think you are going to need multiple pairs of sneakers and particularly sturdy ones. Very few sneakers will fit your parameters.

I'd recommend going with some basic, sturdy sneakers. You can expand from there . based on your personal tastes. Something like a couple pairs of Vans and Adidas Sambas. No shoe will hold up forever and fit every single out. Not even the Killshot 2 leddit masturbates on.

You might want consider LL Bean shoes. They aren't the most fashionable, but they'll replace any defects within a year.

Pretty good and classic shoe. CPs are good, but you might want to wait until they are on sale in July because of how pricey they are. You also might want to consider FEIT on sale. I sort of like the unfinished edge of FEIT as compared to CPs.

Hahhahahaha

who the fuck would pay $180 for these ugly ass pieces of shit. You'd look like a retard who gets dressed by his mom

should i?

yes, make me look better in comparison

/thread

I've had these since freshman year. They're basically falling apart but they've been through a lot and have that great old white sneakers look now. I'd personally feel like a dick if I wore CPs or Shoes Like Pottery like beaters, but to each their own.

AF1s are fucking disgusting
Vans are okay but they're pretty elementary (as in if you're not in high school you probably shouldn't wear them outside of the gym or unless you actually skate)

Thanks for the advice man. How do you know when specific shoes go on sale, or are they specific online stores?
When do high-end shoes go on sale (sl01s, MM Gats etc)??

For the last 3 years I went with surplus GAT's, but now I want to find some uni white high or mid top sneakers. What can you recommend guys?
I really loved picrel, but it's almost unobtainable in my shithole country.

Vans' "Tumble" (full leather upper) Old Skools are a good budget alternative (~$80 full price, closer to $60 on sale) to the CPs pictured IMO. I have a pair myself and they've held up to a year or two of regular wear really well. Obviously much easier to clean the leather than it is to clean canvas.
Don't scrub them too hard when you clean them though, you might strip off the paint.

lol ARRK is a meme shit brand and no body in Copenhagen wears it. also ugly lookin' ridin' on the yeezy/adidas/presto train.
t. lives in copenhagen

maybe if ur retarded lol