What to wear to Jury duty

I don't have a god damn suit

definitely wear underwear

well of course it still freezing out here

Also what if I believe person is not guilty but I am only one on jury panel that think so. I don't think I can handle that kind of attention.

watch 12 angry men.

all wearing fucking suits. Im fucked

No shit, a suit was the daily uniform of a man in the 50s.

They don't allow smoking in the courthouse anymore :(

they don't allow smoking anywhere mate

either full rick or a white short sleeve shirt with black pants.

I guess Ill go buy monkey suit and a pipe, then tell em I watched 12 angry men before I came.

Wear a maga hat, it'll illicit so many hilarious responses

Wear a hoodie and stained jeans so they don't pick you.

Just wear a well fitting shirt and trousers - not jeans. I don't know how casual it is where you live, but you could probably get away with a plain black or white well fitted t-shirt too if that's permissible.

all it says is reasonably befitting the dignity and solemnity of court proceedings. But how do I know wht the court proceedings will be like. And no Shorts allowed. Sorry but this is greek to me.

Dress like a fucking maniac and they'll dismiss you.

all I have is jeans and t-shirts

its fucking jury duty.
they don't give a shit what you're wearing.

dress in something comfy, just dont look like a slob.

Then draw a swastika on your forehead and cross your eyes when the attorney are talking to you.

Just show up with some pamphlets about Jury Nullification.

Wa la, you're out.

where would I get that

Just did jury service a couple weeks ago. No one wears a suit, you'd look like a muppet. Each day I wore black jeans and an understated or subtle sweater/t-shirt/shirt and boots or black vans. Basically smart casual. I was often one of the most smartly dressed people there. Just don't wear joggers, loud trainers, sports wear or hats.

I was also the youngest juror in the whole building for 2 weeks by quite a few years.

thanks, this make me feel better

where could I find a ernest vest

> wa la

Just wear trousers and a plain shirt then.