How will the bitcoin block reward halving on july 10th affect bitcoin prices?

How will the bitcoin block reward halving on july 10th affect bitcoin prices?

It is already affecting prices.
There will be higher demand relative to supply because miners will be getting half the reward, meaning half the amount of bitcoins flowing into the economy.

Do you think there will be a buy-in opportunity due to the old, buy the rumor sell the news?

it won't, the halving will be built into the price

On the other hand, less reward for mining = less people mining = much longer transaction times = much lower price.

But then again it might not affect the price at all.

We'll see what happens in around 21 days.

There will be a big dump a few days before the halving.

Then it will climb back up after the dump.

it will triple up to 10x

moron

Less people will buy into mining, the price of mining will go down, the people already mining will continue, the price itself will remain constant.

Personally I think $1200 is the ceiling, and where it's going back to post Mt. Gox

hopefully its true, gonna be waiting with my dip bowl in hand

I predict it will go to $900 and then on the day of the halving it will plummet down to $300.

It will then go up to $400, then slowly drop for the remainder of its life as the currency dies and ETH takes over the crypto space.

kek

>le buy ethereum man

i agree in that it will visit above 900 and go under 400 after is very likely we can experience a big stagnation like before too but the most important factor in prices is chinese demand and chinese demand made bitcoin great for chinese needs so i don't see that changing overnight.

Do you live under a rock ether is dead.
Making a financial backbone system turing complete is madness.
can you imagine the internet backbone being turing complete and the complete shitshow that would entail?
Probably you cant since 99% of eth hodlers dont even know what the fuck they are buying.

Buy monero
u
y

m
o
n
e
r
o

this

are you litteraly worried that we may be losing good opportunity to profit?

or you just want the price of the coin you bought to get higher

>or you just want the price of the coin you bought to get higher

of course we want that, are you simple or what, anyway, it will happen regardless if you buy or not

irregardles of the halving we are looking at a bitcoin bubble again. maybe the halving will create some more media attention, and we are looking at a second smaller bubble. sell now, wait for peak, and buy on the drop. sell on the rise. wait for the drop and some more gooks to hop on, and you have some money.
now go buy some shitty eth and laugh at the australian house market.

Why not hold until the peak and sell then? As in Hold until July 11.

i honestly don't think that is when the peak will be. you can't predict the peak, you can estimate, but you can have alot more confidence buying the drop and holding for a rise again in a typical bubble. which is what bitcoin is.

Nothing is ever built into Bitcoin's price other than whether the price is pointing up at 180 degrees or not

Don't mind me. Just shamelessly begging for bitcoins.

I promise that all donations I receive will go as efficiently as possible towards the progress of human kind. What the fuck are you waiting for mother fucker? Thanks to everyone who has donated so far.

3LoVkRdC3CF9UUW581GTgyqGyVpfg8Jg4s