/hair/ general

last one just hit three hunnid
keep your hair discussion and questions here

so i took the no-poo pill, and i love the texture that my hair has now, but i have a dry scalp so ive got mild dandruff now. my hair gets so ugly and poofy when i use shampoo
what do 4chin

How do i i achieve this hair? or op pic related.

Baby-faced college kid here. I'm sick of my hairstyle rn, and I think I want a change. I have chestnut colored wavy thick hair, and I think I'm going to get that Hockey Flow hairstyle next.

Thoughts? What other styles would go well with my hair color/texture?

what hair wax for non shiny finish?

Inb4 hitler youth, is that really the only option?

I told you already kid, castrate yourself and become a qt girl

How do I achieve this? genuinely

Just show ur barber this pic lol

I feel like you're doing everything right.

how do i find a hip ass place to get my hair cut
i cut my own hair but it always looks like shit

So I'm seeing if I can pull off long hair as a guy, minus all trap shit which two people have told me to try, what's a good / the best way to care for longer, mostly straight hair that starts to curve slightly at about 6 inches? Have a lot of issues with trying to style it as it always comes out kind of frizzy, if that's the appropriate term to use. Trying to go for a slightly messier look but I end up looking like a 40yr old lesbian, not sure what's going wrong. .-.

I need a definitive, complete guide on how to care for men's hair. Which shampoo, which conditioner, how frequently to use each. Which products. I know it varies depending on hair type.

Tried to do some research and got super confused:
>cones or no cones (in conditioner)
>is shampoo even necessary
>which sulfates in shampoo

Please, my hair sux and I need help.

I feel like I post this every thread.

Use baking soda and/or vinegar daily until your dandruff disappears. Then use it regularly (every 4/5 days or whatever you find works).

Looks fine for now. If your hair really starts to thin at the front, you have a good facial structure for a shaved head

You can buy dandruff stuff that isn't a shampoo

Should clarify I mean apple cider vinegar. Don’t go using distilled white vinegar or you’ll fuck yer scalp up more

Dont take showers for a whole week

lol, so degenerate

How do I tell if my hairline is receding or just maturing?

>Had to do a job thing today
>Growing my hair out, so it looks shit most of the time when I have my bangs down
>Do pic related with my hair which I normally don't
>Get treated 110% better by store people and people in the street
>People made banter with me and smiled at me more

What did they mean by this exactly? I feel conflicted now. Do people not like people that have bangs?

Treat it as receding nevertheless the condition.
Ketoconatzole shampoo once a week.
Put taurine in your conditioner (cheap as shit and works like minox)
Scalp massages
Pumpkin seed oil, Saw palmetto and Biotin
Red light therapy? There are millions of options do whatever it takes to save your hair.

pics

Grow it out. Get the haircut. Experiment with hair products until you learn how to style it. Don't be a low-test fag with feminine features or this haircut will make you look like a little boy.

If you took HGH and started lifting you would transform into a legit 10/10.

I'm aiming for something like that too, I want to have the OPTION to slick it back if I like or just throw it forward for a messy look

Should I do this even though none of my parent's families are bald? (i.e. extremely little chance of it happening to me)

I recently went to a dermatologist to see if my hair was falling out and he told me it was due to my sent dermititis and getting it under control would help with my hair loss. He said he saw no signs of male pattern baldness and not to stress out about it but I do have pretty severe dandruff so if you don't then consider going to one and talking about it.

For the user who asked in past thread. Here's a classification, it will help when choosing products and describing your hair.

reposting because the other thread died, does this hair style work for my face shape? growing this shit out and i've just hit the awkward phase

I like it, doesn't look awkward to me

I love your hair. Mine is very similar. How do you get your hair like that? The texture and color and everything is like my hair. I occasionally get my hair like that, but it’s on accidebnt. Usually the short part (left part) is high and does go down like yours does. Any advice? I’d really appreciate it

Typo: doesn’t* go down like yours

>Have 3B
Fucking kill me senpai

after i get out the shower and my hair is damp i apply like maybe a coin sized amount of medium hold pomade, that's what makes my hair sit flat since it's naturally quite poofy. after that i'll just brush it all back and to the side, and then make a parting and brush the smaller segment in the opposite direction. after that i blow-dry both sides back briefly so they lie flatter, and then ill run my hand over my hair quickly so to just sweep it back abit for volume. pic related is what my hair looks like after i'm done, it starts to gradually look like the other picture i posted throughout the day.

hope this helps!

Thank you so much! You’re a handsome young man :]

>tfw really not sure if i have the face for long hair but liked having it when i had it
>at the awkward as fuck stage where i just look like a Beatle, maybe slightly longer
>look absolutely absurd, just wear a beanie and a hoodie all the time
>almost spring/summer

i have to make a decision to get it cut like which would honestly probably fit my face much better, or just power through the awkward phase (which will last at least another 6 months) wearing hats or just showing my awful hair

I don't know what to fuckin do lol

when you pull the front of your hair out straight how far down your face does it go? bottom of the nose, top lip, bottom lip, etc?

when i pull my hair down it's about two centimeters from the tip of my nose

Any suggestions for hairstyles?
I haven't been the a barber in more than 2 years, I go from buzzing it all to clipping the sides and back and end up where I am now.
Is it worth going to a barber to get my hair more in ''style'' with textures and what not
I'm a complete pleb when it comes to fashion and hairstyling, gib some tips

it's looks much longer than that

Can someone explain to me what the differences between hair wax and pomade actually are?
Seems like the exact same shit.
I'm mainly just looking for something that will keep my hair organized and sitting flat the way I brush it in the morning. I have quite curly hair so if I don't use anything at all it very quickly just goes all over the place.
I tried some really cheap hair way from a local drugstore and it seems to do that, would pomade be better though maybe?
I'm honestly just super confused. Why do these people always just use these fucked up terms that don't really mean much of anything on the packaging

What the FUCK do I do with a widow's peak(but not balding yet) and a slanted forehead? I haven't liked a single hairstyle I've tried. Especially when seen from the side.

How to grow out hair long for men without looking like complete shit? i.e how to avoid shaggy, unkempt hair or the awful jewfro?

Also, how to cut hair when long to avoid the mullet?

Pic related isn't me, but more of a goal.

My hair is so fucking awful but the hair people never help me. I don't know what haircut I want, if I knew then I would already have that haircut and I wouldn't be asking would I. You're the fucking expert who has been cutting hair for 20 years, you should know what good hair looks like.

R.I.P

Jewfros are genetics, I spent years first trying to get rid of, then cultivating mine before I realized I was doomed to short hair for life.

i have similar hair to this, what should i tell the barber if i want this cut? i'd feel weird showing a picture.

Show the picture, is only hope

I've been trying to do a sort of young leo style for a while now, what do you guys think?

so close to just shaving my head again lads

It'll be like half a year before my hair is long again, not sure if I can deal with having shit ugly hair until then. having a shaved head feels so good

It can be confusing, especially since there isn't even really a set standard.

If something is a hair wax, that means it uses wax in its ingredients. Typically it will mean it has a higher hold.

Pomade, generally, is for slick looks. Usually shiny. And there are such things as wax pomades, too.

Sorry, man. Best thing you can do is just try product after product until one makes you happy.

looking good!

how the fuck do i cut my own hair, i literally just want buzzed sides and back, no fade or anything, but i always mess it up (which has resulted in complete buzz 2 times now), im fucking useless at this shit. any tips?

>tfw 2A master race

looks great

Fuck me daddy

You might be like me. I thought I had dandruff or scalp psoriasis for a long time, but it turns out it was a dry scalp, and all the anti-dandruff shampoos or normal shampoos would make it worse eventually by drying my scalp more. I use a scalp moisturizer cream that I apply for an hour after I shower. It works amazingly and my hair is super soft afterwards. I don't use shampoo, but I do use conditioner occasionally.

start by losing some weight, fatty

this was my hair 2 years ago, want to grow it back out but i don't wanna deal with the awkward ass 4/5 month phase before it reaches the shoulders

What do

R8 new hair. Tapered blended undercut basically. Trying out new clay

>tfw no idea what Asian cut I should get

should I cut?

looks good. im aiming for something like that

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I am starting Minoxidil for facial hair, I have taken a photo of what 1 week of "Growth" currently looks like and I will update in a month or so to see if anything has changed, but I know it will probably take longer for anything noticeable.

black here what i do about hair?

Currently I have a ponytail and short beard (been going for a big boss aesthetic for the last few years, I have similar hair and features), but I'm getting a bit sick of it.
I'm considering going to something like this and just having a moustache with maybe some stubble. Kinda like an undercut but really smoothly faded and not fully shaven, thinking of also keeping the back slightly longer than the sides around the ears. I'd slick it straight back most of the time and let it fall into a middle part otherwise. Any thoughts?

>barber: chu want
>me: hehehe fuck it dude cx

Best brand for matte wax?
Is American Crew just one of those meme brands are is their stuff actually good? Should I try out something like Tigi instead?

i have thin hair and the american crew molding clay is perfect

I dont know which is my face shape

what the fuck should I do?

Kinda hard to tell with the mosaic but the outer silhouette looks rather oval.
Doesn't mean your face is oval too but nobody can really help you with that if you censor that much of your picture.

fuck no, it looks amazing!

wow he's handsome, name?

I guess it is heart shaped, but I dont know

I want a definitive haircut

I'm so fucking tired of trying new haircuts.

if youre already fat doing this is probably your best option desu. that being parodying fedora x streetwear

jesus murphy who is that??

What type of barbers are more open to work with a person who has psorasis on scalp? Nothing bloody atm.

Groom it first, it'll look awkward but only then u can experiment and see what looks less awkward and suits ur face, outfilts and your general lifestyle.

how do you fuck it up, you literally just run the clippers over your head and thats it.

bump

What do you lot think about hair dyes?

mark zuckerberg

if you're a dude: gay as fuck
if you're a chick: gay as fuck

Hel yeh

Good way to show off your mental illness

Cute med boy

You sound fun

Groom how?
I've got no issue with how I dress but I've always been clueless with hairstyle and what kind of product to use

Currently in Norwood II and have been taking 1mg of finasteride for 8 months. Any balding bros been able to make the most of their situation?
I'm 23 and have been obsessing about my hairloss to the point that it's become detrimental to my everyday life

lol I was in a similar boat.

>growing hair out for 6+ months
>go to barber and get it cut
>have it styled for the first time in my life
>countless compliments at work
>more woman hitting on me than usual
>got called Superman twice by different people

Fuck Veeky Forums I thought styling your hair was for soy boys. I’ve tried 4 times now to emulate what my barber did and I can’t even come close

It just looks a lot more professional.
Same thing as people treating you more respectable when you are wearing a suit vs a jeans and t shirt combo.

wtf do I do with this shit hairline, it's been like this for as long as I can remember and there's no thinning, so I don't think it's gonna get worse, but what can I do to make the most of it besides just buzzing it

Any pics before and after?
Asking for a friend

wow

How do I get this guy's hair?

are ryan gosling haircuts a good option for thinning hair

how do i get this gf

Go to an ivy league school. Also be 6'2" and have a monster dong