I have a way to multiply returns on bitcoin by exponential amounts

I have a way to multiply returns on bitcoin by exponential amounts.

I went to business school and have a genius IQ, and figured this math out after several months of number crunching.

An initial one time investment of $10,000 will return $ 500,000 per month in 3 years.

I'm taking out a loan of $15000 to get started.

Any other anons want in? If I pool another $10,000 to that I'll be making $1,000,000 a month.

There has to be a legal way to do this where I can sell the information for say, $5000, and then if I'm lying you can have your money back.

I really want as much capital as I can starting out, and I don't know how to sell this to other disbelieving people safely for me and them without people just thinking it's a scam.

Any suggestions?

And no, I'm not fuckin lying. If you don't want in then fuck off, I'm asking about safe ways to sell information that will make people feel secure that I'm not scamming them.

Also, I don't want to sell this to more than, say, 100 people as all of the bitcoin being released into the market will drive the price down for all of us.

Fuck, I know how scammy that sounds, but I have goddamn excel charts and functions to show how it works and I want like, $50,000 of capital to start.

Anyone know how I could take out a giant loan with mediocre credit too?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/alex-kim-18328369
bitrated.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_scam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I know how to make you rich but give me money first

KEK

rob a bank

I FUCKIN KNOW BUT I'M TELLING THE TRUTH, THAT'S WHAT I'M FUCKIN SAYING

>I'm going to make 1% a day for many days
boring
If you were serious about this you'd talk about it with a poorfag like me instead of trying to sell it. It doesn't work that way.

Hey, I've got a genius idea to complement yours: Run your scheme for one month, collect the $500,000, then, wait for it........ Start again!

You'll then have $500,000 to start off with and will be earning $25mil / month!!

Please throw some of it our way :D

I'd pay 10 dollars for that info

though for the record OP I know that you are not trying to scam, but you could be very wrong is the main thing, so to sell this untested method, well, it's not happening. you'd need to start small and then reinvest your exponential growth haha, i know you'd save exponential time with more capital but, i seriously doubt anyone would pay without proof of concept

>1% a day
that's pretty shitty for a scam hashocean gives you that basically but ahash gives you 3.6% a day.
i'm currently doing a 20 day compounding double there.

It takes 3 years to reach 1.1 mil, from a $10,000 investment

give me $10k i will give you 2% daily on it deal?

ahash seems scammy, those returns seem impossible

well i'm getting them and i don't think they close before their second month in business. i'm probably just in time to make it and clear it.

but hashocean is just awesome the returns i'm getting make me giddy every day. already in the clear there if it stops i don't lose a dime.

Give people a way to confirm your identity so if you fuck them over they track you down

basically hashocean: you can long it, ahash: pump&dump

That's a good idea

>I have a way to multiply returns on bitcoin by exponential amounts.
>I went to business school and have a genius IQ, and figured this math out after several months of number crunching.
omg i'm still laughing at this two sentence
you went to business school and yesterdays they talked about ponzi and you had this genius idea is what it looks like op.

Shut the fuck up, you don't invest with me, you invest with a cloud mining company. I just want to get paid for my info on how to get these returns.

I went to fuckin Baruch College. I'm not fuckin lying.

yeah i can't take you seriously with that line, is all i'm trying to point out and your idea is no way legit and no way it's not a scam. just saying you didn't figure out shit.

and my IQ is 148

pls stop lying, you fucking somali scammer fuck

These numbers are GH/s

faggot

show us a redacted version of your calculations/excel sheet.

you have 15 minutes.

and? you do realize mining is not profitable for most people right? you also must realize bitcoin prices can crash any moment your grand investment can turn to shit overnight. still don't get what are you trying to push tho but if you find a gullible fuck that pays for a secret recipe only you figured out to get rich then good for you.

OP, the burden of proof is on you to prove it to an investor like me. If you aren't going to post a skype or some type of chat, or explain it here, why would I invest? I'd happily throw 2-5k at something that looks good that I can get my money back from, but it's up to you to provide a service like that.

Cause it looks like you are trying to steal my money right now.

looks to me he tries to push some mining reinvesting scheme for exponential growth on capacity and returns.
nothing new there but selling it as investment instead of a huge gamble is bit steep for me.

You have my dick in your fuckin mouth.

The FBI will be contacting you shortly sir, to discuss your plan. Please stay in the thread in the meanwhile.

ok, skype is alex.kim_1

Well you sure are a rude little shit, aren't you. Stand by please, and we'll be with you shortly.

Lol ok dude

kek buddy I'm not getting on skype yet, you have to explain here how I can give you money and be guaranteed it back if you don't put out.

I think escrow is a way of doing that, but you have to explain it here to me, and sound like you know what you are talking about.

>hashocean
only way to do that is with k of n multisig, ie youd need a third party you both trust (who is/are also down to mediate this)

>and sound like you know what you are talking about.
really? are you baiting or serious?

I don't fuckin know faggot, that was the point of the thread, was how to do that. I don't have to only sell it on Veeky Forums.

accidental greentext from other comment

youd need multisig you dense faggot

bitch you went to school for this and this is your genius plan? good luck controlling a sizable portion of the networks hashing power unless you do you wont see any return for 14 months on average, with an over 40% chance you will find no blocks for the first year

Lol he's scared of skyping because he doesn't have the cash to put up but he wants to sound like a bigshot on Veeky Forums

problem with that is he can't invest the funds that are on such multisig secured address.
so you can be sure you get your money back but he can't use it to invest in anything or you let him invest but can't be sure you get anything back. there is no middle ground as one person can have infinite number of wallets.

I'm interested to see what he thinks he has found out

Well find out :^)

My money is getting tied up in shorting eth, looking more profitable than your ventures right now...

>wont see any return for 14 months on average
the halvening is just coming tho you probably won't see any returns like ever.

>takes out a loan to invest
>if your holdings drop youre fucked
>if the companies fail, youre fucked
>if it happens anytime less than when your dividend will pay you back youre fucked
>shit credit for life
>bankruptcy courts will probably deny you sympathy because of your stupidity

no evidence, no help.

hope you loose it all faggot. pic related, its you playing with your toys. pubescent virgin.

yep. so OP would have to take the investment and also initiate a multisig trans for that same amount... ie this is not feasible while also ensuring truly secure escrow because in order for OP to invest those funds he must control them entirely

I'm thinking like a legal contract from ziplawyer or something

But I kinda don't want anyone from Veeky Forums anymore seeing as how you're all faggots that deserve to be broke, go fuckin shill trumpcoin

TO THE MOON

lmfao, go do some smarter thinking since you're all supposed to be so fuckin smart

it should even out, supply gets cut in half so the reward should be the same despite being half the amount in BTC
you're the only one being a consistent cock in this thread OP shut up or say something interesting

I gave you evidence faggot, you just lost the opportunity to make millions of dollars because you wanted to scam me out of $5000. Stay on Veeky Forums, I'll update with my returns later so you can shoot yourself.

also
>go do some smarter thinking
ho-ly fuck this is the next meme

Lol you're all fuckin angry at the prospect of money,

alright fuck off lol

I'm gonna troll this board for fuckin years as my returns increase, and as I collect

Please don't come back. You're not welcome here.

only thing the multisig address is good for as far as i can tell is to make instant secure payments without the blockchain getting involved in a within pre-agreed (and tied up) limit of payments.

Hes looking for a meal not a snack freind :^)

No faggot, I'm a fuckin oldfag here and I'm going to troll you all every fuckin day with my returns.

listen alex, I appreciate your shitposting. its amusing that you think you found some secret formula.

but if you aren't smart enough to hide your email address in a fucking screen shot, what makes you think I'd give you my fucking money.

[email protected]

I'll be contacting your faculty chair about this.

You're like, what? The Lone Ranger of shills? Not shilling any coin or stock, just your own undisclosed idea? Oh God, I'm so terrified of missing out on these huge gains you're going to make. Really.

>it should even out
it probably reaches balance in a different way, some miners fall out the difficulty drops bitcoin gets a bit more expensive on the long run and expected transaction fees will grow.

but still many miners will be hung out to dry especially if they can't get electricity for free. bitcoin becomes more and more centralized.

multisig TX are still added to the blockchain. they just are not broadcast until k of n signatures are received, any escrow transaction would need this to be truly secure. but youre right, its useless here, because the investor would need a multisig tx LEAVING his acct, not back to it, so that his cash isnt spent unless he OKs it. so OP is fucked and cannot ensure escrow

I fuckin allowed that on purpose before I thought that Veeky Forums would be full of so many cocksuckers at the first real opportunity presented here

Why is your butt hurt so much? I am willing to lend you five (5) usd for you to invest in kneepads at a friendly twelve (12) per cent interest rate. Hit me at [email protected] ;)

HOLY SHIT OP CONFIRMED

You done fucked up Alex. FBI will contacting your school, too. Maybe you didn't know what you were doing here was illegal? Hahaha just kidding Alex. We know that you knew.

>what you were doing here was illegal?
is it tho? shitposting and begging is now illegal?
this board is then full of criminals we can expect a daily raid by the authorities.

DOX incoming.. stand by.

i'll lend u $5k, contact me at [email protected]

meh, close enough. Immoral and unprincipled, at the lease.

Dox me all you want nigger, I plan on shitposting every day with my returns to piss you all off, I want you to know it's me.

Ok OP, we're just fuckin with ya.

if you do have a legendary idea here are some ideas to get some funding.

BTCjam - allows you to get BTC loans from idiots, no one uses this anymore but you might get lucky

contact an etherum/DAO developer to create a decentralized organization around your idea.

Start a crowdfund campaign without revealing the core of your idea.

actually give us a taste of what you have and ill give you my whale contact.

linkedin.com/in/alex-kim-18328369

Post screencapped, thanks for that gem. Keep it up, kid.

>multisig TX are still added to the blockchain.
eventually yes. but the point is like having tabs at a bar you settle in the end of month and you can just put drinks on your tab with a flick of finger. problem that needs to be solved that it can tie up too much of your funds if you do this at a couple of places. so some mediator entities (the bitcoin equivalent of credit card companies) are most likely necessary. the struggle goes on how to avoid trust issues with them.

That's the thing, anyone can do it and if I give it away I have no leverage.

I fuckin allowed my info and shit to show I'm legit, but if you all want to fuckin troll me and shill trumpcoin be my guest. I would've given it away to poor anons too with an NDA but now I'm going to just troll you all with a screenshot of my returns periodically.

Also enjoy ahash, it's a scam.

>Nontraditional/Experiential Media Account Executive
that is what Veeky Forums shitposters are called today?

Listen cleverboi, if you found a loophole and you are 100 sure about it, why don't u invest directly? You are studying at baruch, just ask daddy or ur friends daddys to lend you the pesos, instrad of begging on the internet. Also if you are so clever, why you do not backtest ir strategy?

Keep talking shit. Go ahead and tell us more and what faggots and niggers we are.

I just used a skype resolver to find OP's IP address and narrowed his location to within a few km.

like others said, use a mutlisig address might help with securing funds, but you may also want to have a third party trusted arbitor to hold the third key so the funds would be in escrow until such time as the funder feels conformable to release such funds. ie you need to provide tangible evidence of your plan once funds are deposited into an escrow account.

you can find a trusted arbiter here: bitrated.com/

Omfg this nigger thinks he's doxing me when I put my info up voluntarily to show I'm legit, what a fuckin winner.

I put my fuckin first and last name on my skype and put it here too, you gonna skype me and post it here to say you doxxed my skype?

>Also enjoy ahash, it's a scam.
most likely
>I'm going to just troll you all with a screenshot of my returns periodically.
looking forward to it

you used the wrong pic

Thinks I didn't know what doxxing is.

Listen you little wannabe hacker nigger, I've been here since 2003, I know what "doxxing" is.

I put up my info on purpose you fuckin moron. Seriously.

but if you want to just try to order pizzas instead of letting me help other poor anons get rich too be my fuckin guest.

>help other poor anons get rich
yeah poor anons have $5k to blow on a scammy proposal of magical knowledge that will make them fortunes but money back guaranteed pinky promise.

Alright, so now the plan is to troll you all with screencaps of my bitcoin account for the next 3 years instead.

pls proceed.
but don't screencap as a 5yo could modify that in paint.
just take a pic with your phone and post the image high res.

>puts his real name on 4 chan
>starts making numerous nigger and faggot comments

All right genius, just figuring out where you work.. back in a sec.

truth to be told we can have no idea if this slant eyed moron is really alex kim and didn't just found the pic or forged it to dox the dude.
so be careful with vendettas this is Veeky Forums after all. elaborate ruses and trolls happen every day.

This fuckin board is full of fuckin 9-5 $7.50 an hour niggers who I would've shared this with, that's why I was only asking for $5000, and AFTER I share it with you, and you can take your money back if it wasn't legitimate.

The point of the thread was actually to ask how to escrow the money so I can't scam you, I wasn't only intending on checking Veeky Forums.

After I figured this out I naturally came back to help my bros out; I'm an oldfag. But if you're all gonna be like this then suck my dick.

Would you mind providing the year that you graduated Baruch college, Alex? I'm sure you don't mind, since you're such an open book here on this anonymous image board.

You've said nothing interesting. Smart people assume scam or trolling. Go away or be helpful. We'll be happy to talk with you if you're going to actually talk and not just shill.

>and you can take your money back if it wasn't legitimate.
and not legitimate by who's opinion? you really can't see the problem everyone is having with your brainfart?
>money back guarantee
no guarantees the way i see it your word doesn't mean shit to me. i would give money to a beggar sooner than to anyone saying shit like you.

Buy ethereum.

Now I'm fuckin shilling, faggot, and the point of the thread was how to keep money secure without either party getting scammed.

yeah if he actually figured something out that is worthwhile i would be game to throw some bitcoins his way.

but he has to put out first because nothing he said suggests he is actually on to something new.

Whatever nigger, fuck off then. I don't need the money THAT fuckin badly

facebook/alex.kim.18847 (Veeky Forums wont let me post the full url)

mentions 148 IQ there, a fact he's obviously very proud of, so this is it.

you can't without a trusted mediator or without going public with this and getting lawyers involved in court possibly.
i don't trust no mediators so there is that and you can't trust a consensus because we would likely fuck you for the lulz.

nigger I posted the fuckin screenshot of the excel file and I've been busy responding to your cocksucking crap,

in addition, my intention of coming to Veeky Forums was to help my bros out, but there's no fuckin WAY you think ANY of you are getting this shit now.

Avant-garde media chief consulting officer (asia pacific)

NIGGER I GAVE MY INFO OUT ON HERE VOLUNTARILY YOU FUCKIN LOSER, WHAT ARE YOU NOT FUCKIN GETTING?!?

>Does anyone know how to change Facebook language?
oh yeah we're dealing with a professional code-cracker here

>posts a bunch of numbers in a pic
>expects everyone to be amazed by his genius
... i have no words
>was to help my bros out
if that was your intention you would have told us what you figured out and not tried to scam us like a nigerian prince

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_scam
read this realize it's what you have been doing
be ashamed
profit

You don't seem to understand that I don't care if you slipped your info on purpose or not.