Is she Veeky Forums?

Is she Veeky Forums?

youtu.be/N3NQ28fVm2E

Other urls found in this thread:

media.metro.net/about_us/transit_education/images/Metro Rules and Regulations.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No and neither is the fat irrelevant one

good job they didn't shoot her LMAO murica

tfw no tiny gf to rest her feet on my dick on the subway

I just want to comfort and protect her and tell her that everything’s gonna be okay.

don't let this thread die

>something's happening
>better form an audience
>better pull out my phone
>better get involved in something that's none of my business
>better get defensive as a way of virtue signalling to show that I care
Disgusting
Not fashion either

fucking beaners build the wall

Why did they all think that yelling, swearing, and insulting the cop would do anything, especially when they weren't involved? Sure he was being an asshole but all of that shit just makes it worse. People are so insufferable sometimes.

couldnt the officer just ask her to remove her foot?

Why? It's just a thinly veiled /pol/ shitpost from mobile cancer. Take your american politics shit back where it belongs.

I thought California was a liberal state

is that lisa zemo

glad they both got arrested

dumb entitled bitches

Probably something called empathy.

>ohyou.jpg

They certainly should have. These beanerettes have no rights in the white man's country.

So he should feel empathetic towards them because they were yelling, swearing and insulting him?

>sure he was being an asshole
No he wasn't

Yes he was. The police exist to protect and serve. To prevent people from hurting or robbing from each other. This girl had her foot on the seat. The only law they could get her would potentially(ironically) be if LA has manspreqding laws like NYC does

Shouldn't she show some empathy when putting her feet on the seat.

No one wants that

>media.metro.net/about_us/transit_education/images/Metro Rules and Regulations.pdf

Guess what two parties have the sole responsibility to enforce the bit about 'Disorderly Conduct' on page 4?
>Answer on page 8

Americans are so fucking ugly hahahahaha

el atrocidad

WHITE ENTITLED SJW ROASTIE GOT BTFOED

>I'm gonna stand up for my people
>a round of applause for arresting two women
>this is racism
christ this is repulsive
goddamn, how entitled and stupid do you have to be to not just move your foot in the first place. if you have an issue with the rule (your god-given right to damage communal resources), lobby for a change, don't get arrested for no reason

this is pretty interesting
i personally know the other chick that got arrested and spat at the cop. she's actually an okay singer. her life is totally fucked since this happened

thrift stores, being broke and social media has made a huge impact on the LA street fashion scene, for better or worse

>>i personally know the other chick that got arrested and spat at the cop. she's actually an okay singer. her life is totally fucked since this happened

>thrift stores, being broke and social media has made a huge impact on the LA street fashion scene, for better or worse
what is the link between these? or it just response to the video then the nominal question in

Amerimutts genocide when

"ceses"

These are cool, though; is the text original? How did you make them?

Of course not shown is probably the officer saying “ma’am by putting your foot on the seat you are preventing someone else from using it, and you’re making it dirty for the next person who does use it. Please stop that.” “Fuck you i Can do what I want.” entitled dipshit got what she deserved.

>white
you need to try a little harder than this

what law was she breaking?

what a dumb cunt. listen when police tell you to do something. what is she resisting by doing this?

>her life is totally fucked since this happened
please elaborate

I fucking hate roasties

lmao that cop is such a fucking looser

>listen when police tell you to do something.
lol, ok, cuck

hall monitor reporting in

>You're a cuck if you're not an insufferable cunt
Nobody respects you for being stubborn.

Dude, cops are just people with different shirts than you. It takes literally nothing to become a cop.
You want to become a cop, and just like that, you are a couple months later.

You don't just submit to cops, you don't just submit to extortionists, you don't arrest people for being insufferable assholes.

is baby going to tell mommy and daddy?

>Dude, cops are just people with different shirts than you.
Does that invalidate their ability to enforce the law?
>You don't arrest people for being insufferable assholes
You flip-flopped my argument. She wasn't arrested for being an insufferable asshole, she was an insufferable asshole for being arrested. When you're under arrest, you comply, regardless of whether you think you're guilty or innocent. Thinking you're above law enforcement due to the process of recruitment, along with being immediately concerned about extortion of the individual rather than the safety of the public, is despicable.

>Does that invalidate their ability to enforce the law?
Yeah, that's the fucking point when law enforcement currently is unjust and the criminal justice system is corrupt.

>hen you're under arrest, you comply, regardless of whether you think you're guilty or innocent.
No, you fucking don't.. Why should you, so you don't die because some little dicked asshole feels disrespected and pulls his gun. She never should have had the cops interacting with her in the first place. Fuck off, little boy.
Jesus, you're drinking that Flavoraide hard.

she's still facing charges

>she never should have had the cops interacting with her in the first place
Lmao they are paid by metro to enforce their rules. Maybe she should have moved her feet off the seat instead of ignoring the cop then it would not have escalated into this. See

t. incel

Everything about this story points to the cop following his duty within the law, and the girl not.

The girl thought she was cool pretending to be some "fuck the government" anarchist by not listening to the big bad police man and she paid the price for it. End of story.

>putting your feet up is a crime
lol Veeky Forums is full of bootlicker cuck fags

Metro hires police to enforce their rules. It’s not that difficult to understand.

You're right. It's not difficult to understand, but they're fucking shit rules, and like a previous user said "It takes literally nothing to become a cop."

>10 police officers show up to put a girl in prison for putting her feet up

america is such a joke

This.
Meanwhile that Florida faggot has an arsenal of guns, threatening to blow up his school, gets reported to the FBI and they do nothing.
That's apparently not as important as a girl being slightly inconsiderate in public

This chick is my friends cousin

Someone you know going viral is weird

Metro makes the rules and the police are paid to enforce them. Also, other user is kinda wrong. You don’t necessarily need a college degree to become to a cop, but going through the academy is a difficult process. Some agencies are better trained than others but most California agencies are trained pretty well. He didn’t beat the shit out of her and he removed her from the train for not complying with metro’s rules. All he did was do his job.

Florida agencies are a joke. It’s ridiculous.

>He didn’t beat the shit out of her and he removed her from the train for not complying with metro’s rules. All he did was do his job.
why was the second girl arrested?

truly brazil-lite

Interfering with police and spitting, which if you didn’t know, legally counts as assault. She could have simply avoided this if she minded her own business.

>cops on the train

ah america, land of the free, free retards

Are you retarded?

ITT: One adult explains to dozens of the teen edgelords of Veeky Forums how adult society works

>leftists redefine assault to include all kinds of mad shit, like spitting
>then proceed to spit on the cops
It's like popery.

>He didn’t beat the shit out of her and he removed her from the train for not complying with metro’s rules. All he did was do his job.
his job in the first place is retarded desu

Tell that to metro. They hire police to enforce all of their rules to avoid lawsuits and shit from monkeys that constantly cause havoc on public transport. This isn’t the worst thing to happen, but they hire police to enforce rules none the less.

god, since when was this website so full of cop-cucked losers

>People are so insufferable sometimes.
especially cops who think it's worth their time to assault 5 foot tall teenagers for not complying with some draconian train etiquette

looks like 5 foot tall 30 year old virgin

>being this arrogant of the purpose of law enforcement
It makes me sad that you think acting irrationally will help the man with the gun not shoot you

The cop wasn't some malicious corrupt fucker who wanted to ruin this woman's day. He was doing his job then she escalated it, not mention the giant woman getting needlessly involved further worsening the situation.

Even the fucking black people in the 50s realized that fighting back when under arrest just made it worse. They would often go peacefully to point out the fact that the police generally used excessive force during the time period.

>u wont see sense
If the woman, after refusing to comply with the rules of the metro, if she had just gone with him she wouldn't gotten arrested and could have shown the more un reasonable side of the cops actions

>she escalated it
if she doesn't put her foot off the seat, who cares? carry on with your fucking day and at least attempt to do some "real" police work instead of stopping the train, wasting everybody's time like an asshole, and having 5 more tax burdens come and haul her away.

>after refusing to comply with the rules of the metro
the rules of the metro are obviously stupid, and this is how shit like this gets changed. it's called direct action, look into it and you'll see it's generally pretty effective. don't like it: do it anyway. that's how weed got legalized in several places so far, for example.

>not mention the giant woman getting needlessly involved further worsening the situation.
the giant woman was surprisingly well spoken. gotta commend her for laying the smack down so hard the butthurt cuck cop arrested her for it.

>hurr durr, it law so it right
No, honey. It never should have been an issue like this.

>You don’t necessarily need a college degree to become to a cop, but going through the academy is a difficult process. S
No, friend. I dated someone while they were becoming a cop. They used to drive an ambulance and all they had to do is basically ask to be a cop and they were. Didn't take long.

>Metro makes the rules and the police are paid to enforce them.
That's not a compelling argument.

Police shouldn't be HIRED by anyone

Wah, cry harder. Fast food workers with literal shit on their hands are expected to have more self-control and emotional detachment than cops with the means and legality to kill human beings.
I don't care how many times you get called pig or """"disrespected"""", you are held to a higher standard.

cop doesn't really want to do it. but had to its his job.
she showed your basic "I ain't listening to you" attitude. well time to go little missy.

want to live in a civilization then you have to be civil.

>No, friend. I dated someone while they were becoming a cop. They used to drive an ambulance and all they had to do is basically ask to become a cop and they were.
Lmao ur retarded or u live in a shithole country. You're required to go through the academy in America. There's no way around it. Then you have to go through a number of background an polygraph tests to become a cop. It takes half a year or a year to actually become a cop.

Keep crying about how the rules and police are unfair. Maybe if people didn't sue because of the monkeys on public transport causing problems then there wouldn't be a need for metro to hire police.

>I know the perfect place to broach social/political topics.
>I'll go to the fashion section of my Cambodian finger wrestling site.
>what even is Twitter?

>Lmao ur retarded or u live in a shithole country. You're required to go through the academy in America.
I live in small-town NJ
Do you think no one ever short cuts or works around? It doesn't take long to become a cop, you just have to fill out the paper work.

>Keep crying about how the rules and police are unfair.
I fucking will because they are, dude. Are you really going to try and argue as if they're not?

she should have just taken her fucking foot off
third world mindset

This is in LA. LA is a large urban city and they're supposed to be strict on their process for hiring police. I am friends with people who are in the academy for LAPD and it's definitely not an easy job.

Keeping your feet off seat is unfair? It's a large city and there's tons of people getting on the train. More people need to sit down because there's more people. Having common curtesy and only taking up 1 seat is not hard to follow. Actually, none of these rules are hard to follow. Don't put your feet on the seat, don't fight, don't threaten people, don't urinate, destroy, or vandalize train property are really simple rules. media.metro.net/about_us/transit_education/images/Metro Rules and Regulations.pdf

this desu

>:Keeping your feet off seat is unfair?
No, the justice system is unfair. Yeah, this case is pretty silly and you ought to keep your feet off the seat, but taking such a simple, retarded thing to a 10 by having armed police there is just as silly. We're asked to normalize police presence to the point of insanity.
If anything, there shouldn't be police, but some security guards.
Again, cops have the most fragile egos known to man. For people like in that video, for people like me, shit isn't going to go that south. At most, I'll have to pay money I can likely afford. Not the same for everyone.

For 10 police to show up isn't uncommon. They're responding to call and there's tons of LAPD officers. That's what happens. They're not dogpiling them either or even responding in an irate or condescending way.

Honestly, what do you expect when there's always fights and difficult people in highly populated, crime ridden area? Of course there will be bigger police presence. Organizations like metro hire police to avoid law suits. Fights and arguments happen pretty frequently among passengers and if some bystander happens to get hurt, chances are they're probably gonna sue.

>For people like in that video, for people like me, shit isn't going to go that south. At most, I'll have to pay money I can likely afford. Not the same for everyone.
what are you even going on about?

She had her foot on the seat, bro. You give her a nasty look and you move the fuck on with your life; that's it.
They have guns. The absolute worse case scenario is having someone dead at the end of the altercation. Fuck off, cuckyboi

>what are you even going on about?
That the law isn't applied equally? Just because shit works out for me doesn't mean it goes cookies and creme for others. Call me an SJW edgelord, fine, but this is reality. One of the last time I got pulled over I had my dog in the car, she hopped out the window and without thinking about it, I ran out of the car toward the officer to keep my dog from running into harm. I charged an armed officer. She charged an armed officer. My dog didn't get come to harm, neither did I. I had a 'Cute doggie' and a warning. Not gonna happen to my darker friends.

'I got mine, so fuck everybody else' makes you a shit person, sorry.
We normalize a militarized police in this country, to the point of insanity. Everyone has to be against this, regardless of how they're effected by it because other human beings fucking exist, dude.

people who put can't act in a civil manner should be shot you fucking mongrel
this is why your country is turning into the lovechild of Brazil and South Africa

Lmao cry moar because your bitching isn't go to change anything, whiteboi. Metro wants that rule enforced, then that's clearly what happened. You can cry about how it's "unfair" but this all could have been simply avoided if she followed the rules. It doesn't matter what her race is, anyone would have gotten removed.

>One of the last time I got pulled over I had my dog in the car, she hopped out the window and without thinking about it, I ran out of the car toward the officer to keep my dog from running into harm. I charged an armed officer. She charged an armed officer. My dog didn't get come to harm, neither did I. I had a 'Cute doggie' and a warning. Not gonna happen to my darker friends.

Y'know it's not uncommon that police officers will respond this way. Not every cop is out out to get you and they'll be understanding. For that seat thing, she ignored the officer. She is a person capable of understanding rules whereas an animal does not. If we're gonna talk about personal experiences, my brother, who looks like a stereotypical cholo and drives a 87' cutlass supreme alway gets pulled over on a monthly basis because we live in a predominately white neighborhood. He sticks out like a store thumb obviously. I have been pulled over while he was in the car. Nothing unusual happens and the cop did not act in a condescending manner. He's never been beaten up either.

You're probably just trying to be trendy w/ this recent "anti police" attitude that popular among the ignorant.

No, friend. It's because no one wants to talk to anyone, and instead takes it to a 10 right away.
If someone puts their feet on the seat, you either go along with your day or tell them they're being fucking gross and to knock it off. (And if you're a bystander of this situation and you see someone saying the gross thing, you back them up) Instead, no one wants to take the first step and no one wants to back anyone else up (Oh, it isn't '""""their place"""), they want to call armed extortionists

>tell them they're being fucking gross and to knock it off.
you mean like what the cop was doing

No, friend. I assume you've left your basement and you'd held a job, right? You know how there's a power imbalance when your'e talking to your boss in comparison to when you're talking to your coworkers? (Assume this if yo're waiting for you tenders to be of utmost crispness) A cop has a gun and the full backing of not only the justice system, but bootlicking faggots like you.
You, a regular person without any authority over anyone else, without the means to end their life in a second and get away with it, can either put on your big boy pants or make a stink. Because the issue is small, those are your options as an adult human being. To do anything beyond that is fucking retarded.

you're acting like the cop held a gun to her head
he asked her politely at first
cops are fags but they're better than these little uppity mutt teenagers

This is the pseudointellectual bullshit I'd expect from that mongrel fag that posts in all caps. There wasn't even an implication that she's liberal, let alone breaking any kind of unheeded law about where ones feet should go on a tram.

FUCK I hate edgy fags who cling to fascism like it's their mother's teat.

Why do you want to put your feet on seats so bad man? Its not even that much more comfortable

>implication that she's liberal
you can't be serious. did you see the way that she looked at her miga friend for confirmation when she said "take us" at 4:59? also, my dude, you haven't been here for long enough. I can tell a lot about you just by the way that you type. Instantly calling user a fascist is like me calling you a commie.

That said, girl is pretty Veeky Forums I guess. I wouldn't mind being seen in public with her if I was latino. She has the basic outfit down pat. I'd change the chucks though.

he did

This could've been avoided easily by just listening to the cop and putting her foot down by herself. It's understandable what the cop is trying to say but then you have bitches like these that feel everything they do is against them and should rebel because of it. Sad and autistic mindset kids have these days.

> I wouldn't mind being seen in public with her if I was latino
> if I was latino

You sound so pathetic

Is that Emmy Rossum?

>ceses
did you have to practice being this retarded or does it come naturally to you?