Is being vegan effay?

Is being vegan effay?

>imposing your ideologue onto everyone else

yes, animal products are for fat degenerates

yes

creatine causes hairloss?

Being vegetarian vegan or an omnivore are not fa inherently. When will fa learn that 1 trait doesn’t define your personality into being fa.
That being said, my 2 friends who are runway models are both vegan and they’re fa as fuck. They don’t do it for any save the earth purposes, they do it to hide eating disorders and going vegetarian or vegan is fa in the sense you’ll get skinnier

Are those sources legit?

google them

vegan Veeky Forumsggots get in here

discord
.gg/gSAMEHN

yes because it raises DHT

>you'll get skinnier

not if you eat enough lad

probably, but I've been getting into bow hunting these last few years after hunting with my AR-10 for a good 3.

it's a lot of work, but my god venison is the best meat ever

it's easier to get a kill with an AR-15 because you're a lot more effective and accurate

but im lazy and i hate digging for that tiny ass bullet

not a lot of meat for the amount of work either, but you can buy a "lifetime" hunting license with california fish and game, these images are not my own

Oh yes it definitely is, as long as you not brag about it constantly.
Meatcucks wish they had the mental fortitude to give up meat, so they have to rationalise their destructive behaviour with stupid ass arguments like "eating meat is manly" or something. And die an early death. Get fucked meatcucks

Oh, wow, the longest living people in the world must all be vegan.

>eating meat is manly is a bad argument

>healthy lifestyle
>effay

>these images are not my own

kek

pls stop larping then

not larping, i just never thought to take pictures of my takes. i wanted to hurry up and get the meat cleaned and home

No.

oh dang it's almost like it never happened then

one of the worst ive seen.
you can get 100% of daily targets in less than half these calories.

Only in excessive amounts.

>3000 calories is bad

kys twink

sauce?

Absolutely not. Vegans are annoying dreadlocked soyboys 99.99% of the time and the other .01% are just annoying.

>being memed by this man

kek

what an absolute faggot

it's good to be vegan/vegetarian for the majority of your meals but some dishes can not be passed up have so i would never fully commit

god i fucking hate women

This fucking woman.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums hate each other but they shouldn't.

Vegans are either idiots or deluded moral crusaders.

Jump shots. Half of it is her posing. Centered on her, not the object the video is about.

What a whore

this

Nope.

truuuuu. speak your shit tripfag

Nah if you want to be healthy:
don't eat every day
don't eat carbs
meditate
literally all vegans are skinny nu-males or females, females don't need to eat meat because they don't do any intensive work, so let them enjoy being vegans, if you're a guy make sure to get your fats.

>be vegan for health reasons
>can't find a gf or bf who is vegan because I wear leather (and always will)
>can't find a gf or bf who isn't vegan because they think I'm crazy peta supporter
Fuck this earth.

look at her, stuck in some 1950s television housewife fiction

lmao is that a brussel sprout

>tfw 95% of vegetarians and vegans use products that come from animals, directly or indirectly

veganism is plain stupid but vegetarians are fine if they don't try to push it down people's throats, but most of them are fucking annoying hypocrites.

>how do you spot a vegetarian/vegan in the room?
>no fucking need, he will immediately tell everyone

yeah, pretty much.
>know few guys that are vegans
>"its healthy man!"
>takes multiple vitamin supplements
>they LITERALLY reached a point where they had to go vegetarian because they were so skinny they were basically disappearing

I know a couple fat vegans, you can be vegan and still eat like shit.

not vegan necessarily, but if you look into "blue zones", people who live healthy well into old age, like 100+, eat a lot less meat and more veggies than other parts of the world

this is true however you can draw a lot of other lines connecting it to lack of processed carbs and processed meat too, I think we should eat less meat and source it sustainably sure or just stop ladies eating meat because they're not hitting the gym or doing construction.

>master raw plant based vegan here
>forever superior to you meat eaters

My hometown got verified as a "blue zone" and they think a gallon of mayo is "one serving" and that Hepatitis B is a vitamin.

Only time Sieg leves the home is to offer sacrifice to his GF, Susano Boylelo

i'm vegetarian and i wear leather. it's more sustainable in the long run to have a few leather pieces (biodegradable) than a bunch of pleather. you'll find someone reasonable user.

that's called an eating disorder, my dude

No

you cant be taken seriously if you dont even know how to use fucking greentext

>eating disorders
>refusing to eat meat or even sustainable and humanely sourced animal products that are beneficial to health.

come on mate you know there's no difference

That's asking if not owning a yacht is Veeky Forums; of course it ain't.

Also, omnivores are on average taller than strict vegetarians by 1 to 2 inches, it's a verified fact.

I'm not vegan but I fucking love brussel sprouts, I hate how even thin normies act like they're this disgusting inedible foodstuff

The only downside they have is that they're kind of annoying to cut up

Yeah I always wanted to like Brussel sprouts but to me they taste minging.

not close to a twink. how hilarious this is coming from a vegan. unless you're on gear (which all big vegans are) you have the muscle mass of a teenager.
this pic is much better. thanks for proving my point, your cronometer is dogshit.
if you're gonna talk at least post a pic.

Plebs

>mfw there will never be any sufficient arguments in pro of zoophagy and against veganism
>mfw any such arguments when pushed to their limits inevitably end in naturalistic fallacies, appeals to the majority and ultimately boil down to expedient comfort conditioned by degenerative mass cultural and educational indoctrination mobilized to keep the long-standing socio-economic and socio-industrial complex running
>mfw there are people who will dispute this

Being anorexic is.

ARE YOU VEGAN?

Yes

GOOD; SINCE WHEN/HOW MANY YEARS NOW?

Around two years, I transitioned from vegetarian

AS CONCISELY AS POSSIBLE, WHAT IS THE MOTIVE FOR YOUR HAVING BECOME VEGAN, ACCORDING TO YOU?

>AS CONCISELY AS POSSIBLE
Do you talk to people like this in real life?

"How was your day? Please answer as concisely as possible."

Fuckin Mexican Nazi robot.

I love animals and think they are beautiful

He wouldn't ask such trivial questions like "how was your day?"

>
I think you're naive and the meat industry is not going away any time soon.

>I think you're naive and the meat industry is not going away any time soon.
Who said anything about the meat industry going away besides you

well, my point being that people are full of conflicting beliefs.

>well, my point being that people are full of conflicting beliefs.
What part of my post has anything to do with the belief of the meat industry going away any time soon

soyboyism is even more effay.

He's gottcha now user, u vapid sperm

only if you don’t announce it to everyone you know and you can’t just eat snacks all the time it’s gotta be big ass plates full of veggies.

You're right. Too abstract.

you been waiting for me to reply? why drop the trip?

It's only Veeky Forums when you don't make threads about it and when you keep your beliefs to yourself.

>you been waiting for me to reply? why drop the trip?
Nope never happening. I take responsibility for what I post

>It's only Veeky Forums when you don't make threads about it and when you keep your beliefs to yourself.
Maybe if you have nothing to say and your beliefs aren't worth sharing. Others in the community prefer to semi-productively discuss their interests.

>You don't need to eat meat!
>*gets Vitamin B12 deficiency*

>Proper sexual maturation [2]
>Exposure to exogenous estrogen
LMAO

read the study you brainlet

i can't stand the smell or the consistency, the taste is whatever.

FROM WHERE DO YOU THINK ORIGINATE THE VITAMINS OF "B" COMPLEX THAT ARE PRESENT IN FLESH? FROM THE GRAINS, AND THE PLANTS, THAT WERE CONSUMED BY THE ENTITY THAT WAS SLAUGHTERED.

ONE CAN OBTAIN ALL THE NUTRIENTS THAT ONE'S BODY REQUIRES FROM VEGETABLE SOURCES.

MALNUTRITION IS THE RESULT OF DEFICIENT DIET, NOT OF NONZOOPHAGIC DIET.

No. Fuck off soyboy.

Being vegan made my hair grow freakishly fast and thick to the point where I now have to trim it at least every 2 weeks to keep it out of my eyes. It's kind of annoying.

i noticed thicker hair too

proof??

wow, major respect for this comment

>mfw delusional vegan thinks he isn't contributing to mass murder via combines
>ground nesting birds, fawn, rodents of all kinds
>but.. but... I'm ethical

>mfw delusional vegan thinks he isn't contributing to mass murder via combines
>ground nesting birds, fawn, rodents of all kinds
This doesn't in the least address anything I've said in my post.

>but.. but... I'm ethical
Where did you see me saying or implying anything about prescriptive ethics.

Try again lil buddy