Celebrity Skin

Is there a guide to what and how exactly celebs keep their shit looking fresh?

Is it just makeup and surgery or are they in on some other shit?

They have money to get facials and all types of experimental shit done to them on your monthly salary. They also have to work out and stay in shape because their job requires them to do so.

~good cameras and perfect lighting + editing
~ skin routine tailored to them
~ its their job to look perfect at all times

Yes mate. Liberal amounts of photoshop. That stuff really great on your skin

Photoshop and makeup

It's make up. Learn to apply make up really well and enjoy looking better than 90% of all guys because none of them will ever consider make up.

The photo in OP features neither a good camera, the lighting is pretty bad, and it's for sure not really edited.

I noticed a serious change in the health of my skin after seeing a nutritionist and then eating and taking supplements for health. No joke, eat mostly fresh fruits, veggies, whole grains, and ocasionally fish - basically a whole foods plant based diet with minimal dairy. Drink only water, green tea, and sea buckthorn juice (for those carotenoid gains) on a daily basis. Take omega 3’s, silica, and a good multi with antioxidants everyday.

I can only image what kind of diets celebs have with personal chefs and access to expensive supplements.

They eat healthily you fucking retard they dont thinspo and become emaciated skeletons.

They go to dermatologists yes but your skin wil glow if you feed it nutrients

Yeah no shit retard

>eating healthily will make your skin look better

What else is fucking new?

Then again this is the board that romanticizes mental illnesses.

Some people don’t really understand this tho...

Well OP, in the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an icepack while doing my stomach crunches (I can do a thousand now). After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser. Then a honey-almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque, which leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

That body is so fkin ugly. It’s like his fat rolls are trying to be abs

Retinoids and growth hormone

Everything said in this thread plus something everyone seems to forget. Good genetics.
Some people are just naturally better than others.

but he doesn't have good skin in the picture

We all definitely think you're a real celebrity.

Learn to be instantly spotted as the insecure faggot you are by girls who spend their whole lives scanning faces for makeup

>1000 crunches
saitama, is that you?

Not spotting the meme

>implying
Get literally more pussy than you ever will fagget lmao. Foundation + powder is literally impossible to spot unless you are a literal actual retard and go full ham with that shit.

jojoba oil and retinol and vit c serum