This faggot

fed up of seeing this faggot killing every milspo thread.
totally ruins my mood every time I see his stupid autistic outfits, when will pale turbovirgins stop tainting milsurp.

>I'm mad about milspo fits being posted in the milspo thread

>Turbovirgins taint milsurp
user turbovirgins are the only people who post in milsurp threads

his fits are bad and he looks like a turbo autismo but his knowledge on milsurp is useful. Its a give and take relationship, we deal with his autism so he can help us id shit and find things.

The problem is a lot of "fits" on /milspo/ are never anything that anyone would wear in public without looking like a fucking sperg

somehow you're more autistic than he is by starting a completely new thread to complain about him instead of just filtering any post with his name

this guy looks like some sort of transsexual in transition

mostly trash and his tranny face pisses me off but some of his fits are cool and i like his garden. you on the other hand is on a whole other level of bitchiness

Better go back to r/mfa then

Good posts

lol getrekts telnybump

this thing has a tumblr? link?

no

This.

Good meme

mmmyes

oh that makes sense, so he is a faggot

Nah, you just can't take a joke (he made that image hisself

You'll wish you hadn't posted this once you're sober (or of age). I'm so grateful for witnessing this cringe before going to bed. You're golden.

I guess I won't have to explain why this is ridiculous. Telny ~is~ the milsurp thread. You on the other hand are likely an underage fashion kiddy - I mean, honestly, how many milsurp items do you own? Form what eras, how many different militaries, how rare? Do you have extensive knowledge about this topic? Since you haven't showcased any such indications of status that would lend your complaint a little bit of weight, I'm guessing your interest is superficial at best. If it is not, you should know that his fits are not bad - they are milsurp. Of course he looks ridiculous!

I want to see telny post one good fit where he's killin' it just to prove he can. We know he can, but then we can use it to shut people up.

Telny, if you're reading this, pls provide.

see Honestly, who wants to conform to Veeky Forums standards of beauty, other than 16 year old American chink twinks? It would seem kind of silly at his age - a good thing really: If his nonconformity didn't repel Veeky Forumsgs like OP from the milsurp thread, it might soon crawl with pre-teens like the rest of this board. I wouldn't want the waywt crowd in my milspo threads.

>where he's killin't it
You sound like a retard

omg good comeback i am hurt

He's not going anywhere. People shit on him in tattoo and lunarcore threads too, and he keeps coming back. I'm actually starting to admire his resilience.

That's an interesting looking woman

milspo thread is for fashionable outfits that incorporate one or two items of milsurp to create a certain effect; for example, an olive m-65 jacket with jeans and timbs. Literally just wearing a random jumble of webbing and shit is for /k/ and even they think this guy is a freak.

>milspo thread is for fashionable outfits that incorporate one or two items of milsurp to create a certain effect
LOL no, it's not and it never will be. If that's what you want to post there, feel free to do so but don't expect positive feedback for your basic bitchfit. Perhaps stick to lurking and post fits to the waywt.

tbf he's got good tat work on his back. and has a buttplug tatted on him too kek

I really don't get the why people get mad over him. He is really knowledgeable about milsurp and his fits are actually not that bad

do you have eyes?

yes, i also have actually some understanding about actual fashion his fits are at least interesting even though some look autistic as fuck

interesting=/=good fit

>When you get blown the fuck out by Telny so you start another thread
How does it feel to be this much of a pussy that you can't even ball up to an internet fight holy shit.

I'm sure he's into pegging

I bet you most of this is the same angry , butthurt user

butthurt over what?

probably what said

Definitely a troll, pretending they don't know what's up.

Go back to your bridge, troll :P

>Definitely a troll, pretending they don't know what's up.
hey, nice pictures. very effective. very funny.

Theres some other pics of his GF with a strap on somewhere.

This dude and kanoch are terrible.

People here have terrible taste and you can tell they don't go out much nor have many friends.

To be fair he is a smart man, says he works at a jewelry store, not to mention his expansive knowledge on Milsurp.

only sensible post itt

this board is fucking shit

Sort of people who really would have died as a child if not thanks to the miracle that is the 21st century

His face sort of puts me off my food

>People who post about fashion all day online aren't actually fashionable
Shocker

>This

The most fashionable thing you can do is be confident in your fits and leave this board

>anyone who disagrees must be the same person

I dont like him for various reasons. First off i think he's an attentionwhore, he loves to post pictures of himself even if they are not always related. Then i dont like his looks, with that jawline a buzzcut would do wonders but he keeps his filthy long hippie hair. I dont like all the shit tattoos he put on himself and that his girlsfriend actually looks more manly than him.

But he's a nice guy, helps others with finding stuff, has a huge amount of milsurp and never started any shit. As for the fits, they're mostly trash, but thats not bad since it's more about the individual stuff and the conditions of it then about "killing it" fits. So leave him alone and don't start pathetic threads about tripfags, were over that shit already.

Probably one of the more informed and reasonable responses that actually gives a balanced perspective rather than angry opinions from either side

>tired of seeing this guy and his fits
>SO LET'S MAKE A WHOLE NEW THREAD ABOUT HIM
You and logic aren't very well-acquainted, are you?

wow, he works at a jewellery store? damn he must be smart

No disrespect, but some English nerd who lives with his mom, and never got in a single fight in his life, has no business in TERRORWAVE thread.

Terrorwave is not flecktarn parka and retro nylon pants. It's state of life. Unless you are living in Eastern Europe, or are part of a gang, hooligan group or paramilitary personnel, you can not pull off that look.

You like collecting military stuff? Ok, nice hobby, but go post it on /k. Don't spam it here.

>post it on /k/

Guys on /k/ keep bitching about surp/camo threads, insisting that they belong on Veeky Forums.

sometimes it's true but not always

I wasn't aware of his crossdressing

bump

You all realise he's FTM right? Posted some pics from when he was a kiddo.

You're wrong. Terrorwave is an aesthetic, not a lifestyle, dude. I don't know who first came up with the term but virtually all of the results for "terrorwave" on Google are either from Veeky Forums or from sites like imgur and reddit, posted by people who are obviously familiar with Veeky Forums. You're trying to make the term mean something it doesn't and to my knowledge never has.

It's a look. A clothing style. You think it's kinda cosplayish? I agree, but that's all it's ever been, a look. Nobody thinks people who post in terrorwave threads are actual paramilitary badasses any more than people who post in lunar threads are actually posting from the moon.

Honestly, obsession with authenticity is kind of juvenile. I see it all the time when people post about "workwear" or denim jackets or outdoor clothing or whatever, like "you don't have the credentials to wear that relatively commonplace garment," it always seems like it comes from early-20s insecurity (not saying you specifically, but in general). Wear shit that you think looks cool, just wear it with the right attitude. Many of the styles on here can look very costumey but that's not always a bad thing and believe me, it goes double for expensive designer clothing, can you imagine how the typical Veeky Forums poster would look literally wearing full rick? If you wear terrorwave shit and buy into your own bullshit and walk around thinking about how badass you look then you will in fact look cringe and tryhard. If you're just a normal person trying out a look then you'll look unusual, certainly, but not necessarily in a bad way, somebody who might be an interesting person, in a "I want to talk to them" way, not a "tryhard virgin" way.

It's also kinda funny to me that you're listing simply living in Eastern Europe with being in a gang or paramilitary group. It's not that much of a shithole, dude!

Sorry for writing so much, but this authenticity bullshit is something I see a lot of on here.

Tbh you wouldn't know it

Seems like we should separate the terrorwave and milspo threads again (a merger that never made sense imo), so that you, OP and can live in peace.

more like MTFTM desu

>implying you would not have been part of the 3/4 of babies that died back in the day

I'm gonna be honest - I just like making lists.

'Muh meme fashion trend is a state of lyfe'

You think maybe he's just self-aware, realizes his face is weird and does it for laughs?

/thread

you're all fucking oblivious to yourselves

t.

haha I cross dress for laughs isn't it funny haha I'm jerking you off dude how gross is THAThaha wouldn't it be hilarious if I suck your dick haha like if I were a girl

kek

Telny threads are surp/camo threads.

i wanna fuck telny t b h

stop trying to larp as military dumb faggot milspo threads are for autists

Judging by his posting frequency he's probably literally autistic and feeds on attention because noone likes him in real life

I can tell you that his gf probably likes him.

which one is her

just your average british person

Kek.

How the fuck did your guys find each other?

>Telny will never water your houseplants

I understand what you are trying to say and I admit you have some good points. I agree, he can go out and wear what ever he wants and fell confident, or not. Who cares. But we are not talking abut real life. We are talking about terrorwave threads. Fits he is presenting are are too shitty for terrorwave, and for /fa in general. Since his posts are more suitable for mall ninja shit, they can not be a terrorwave inspo.

Without fails, you can't clearly define the boundaries of your aesthetic nearly as well.

just saying

Well, perhaps you terrorwave faggots should stay out of the milspo thread! Go back to making your own threads!

First, lets begin with pointing out how un-classy it is to post personal attack threads. Seriously dude, this it trailer-park tier.

Second, it is a well established fact the Telny looks terrible and that his fits look even worse. Everyone knows it, there's no real reason to discuss it.

Third, he is extremely knowledgeable about the subject of military surplus clothing, is always answering peoples' questions, and has the most extensive collection I've seen on this forum.

Fourth, what do you even have to contribute here?

Leave Telyna bro ALONE. HE HELPS US OKAY??? YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF HIS WARDROBE AND KNOWLEDGE.

;_; love you telnya bro dont listen to the haters

Fifth I don't think I've seen anyone but him post a fit at all