ITT: Show us your coffee mug and tell how you take your coffee

ITT: Show us your coffee mug and tell how you take your coffee
>pic related
>cream and no sugar

>anything but black

Surely you’re fucking kidding right?

Although cream makes sense with that mug, you probably like it on your face too

>ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DO THINGS IN THE MANLY WAY THAT I DO THEM IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

Bey you’re fun at parties, you insecure fuck. Can’t drink coffee without trying to prove something.

Interesting to know that you think black coffee drinks are manlier than you, but it really has nothing to do with that. It's just the sign of a pleb, like ketchup on a hot dog.

I’m not OP. I prefer my coffee black too. I just don’t make idiotic assumptions about people based on their beverage preferences.

I mostly drink black coffee but occasionally add cream. I enjoy it a lot both ways, depending on my mood. What now, faggot?

so this is what Veeky Forums has fallen to
kys

Drinking your coffee black has fuck all to do with being """manly""".
If you pour in sugar and cream why even drink coffee? You might as well go with a latte or some other sweet drink. Coffee is coffee. If you only use it as a base then it's not coffee anymore and very quickly has all its subtle flavors overshadowed by how overwhelming the ingredients people usually throw in are.

faggots

I actually am a ton of fun at parties.

We only invite black coffee drinkers who’ve never heard of Game of Thrones, and if a newcomer attends and we hear them mention either we throw them out on the front lawn and pour 18% all over them.

Do you not realize that when you put sugar or cream in you're putting a small amount in and it's still like 80% coffee?
Calm your chuunibyou user, there are more ways to drink coffee than straight black

fucking kek

this made me laugh harder than it should have

stfu pussy

Most brewing methods only deliver very subtle flavors, putting cream or sugar in absolutely makes them very hard to even pick up on.
But then why do I even bother trying to argue this here, I bet you just drink Starbucks, Nespresso, or other garbo instant "coffee".

I’m sorry to say boys there is no real argument here.

It’s essentially the same as how you like your steak. The flavour is objectively (cue someone screaming that it’s subjective) much better in the rare to medium range, and you’re only harming yourself if you cook it more.

Same can be said for black coffee. It’s a COMPLETELY different flavour when milk, cream or sugar are involved. So, you don’t like coffee. I’d wager you use a Keurig too if I had to.

take your autism back to Veeky Forums idiot, this isn't fashion

>It’s essentially the same as how you like your steak.
A better analogy would be eating your steak with lots of ketchup and hot sauce instead of arguing about how well done it is.

I’m gonna go ahead and point out that this guy clearly meant your gay if you like GOT, I don’t think it had much to do with the coffee.

Although anything but black is gay

Why did you say idiot like the same person wrote those two statements?

I’m telling you now I only wrote one

reminder than coffee black will always taste somewhat acidic, sour, or unpleasantly bitter unless brewed with proper technique
if you claim to like purely black coffee, you're unfortunately an edgelord
black with a dash of milk master race reporting in

Reminder that coffee is bad for you and if you drink it you're a thrall slave, destined to be controlled.

>milk

Oh no no Hahahahahaha

You know where that comes from right?