Good cheap sneakers

I'm poor as shit and I need some decent looking pair of shoes under $200

Ultra Boosts
New Balance 1500
Air Jordan 1 High OG

Nobody seriously spends 200$ on sneakers. Don't fall for the memes.
Sneakers are cheap shoes you wear in your free time and burn through every 6 months to a year.

you're either retarded or a troll

There is absolutely zero reason to spend more than 100$ on sneakers.

Lmfao

Brb buying crocs and chucks to wear every single day

Are you a fucking idiot? If you like something that's a perfect reason to spend over $100 on it unless people are poorfags like you who can't even afford it

This is the dumbest post I’ve seen all year

Ultra boosts are really comfortable, should be just shy of $200 after tax. Also, not sneakers, but birkenstocks feel amazing and are good for your feet/posture once broken in.

this, don't get influenced by this delusional teens.
>I'm poor as shit
Then don't spend fucking $200 on some fucking sneakers, just buy some normal shit like af1, vans old skool, gats from ebay, 70s chucks ...
You will get a lot more use out of them for the price that you will pay

does anyone have a good tip for buying shoes online? I can order the exact same size on two different shoes and one won't fit even though the sizing guide is the same.

AF1s, chucks, Vans, Stans, Club Cs, Superstars, Air max, Sambas/Gazelles/Campus, Suedes, gats, NB 574/crt300, Saucony Jazz off the top of my head.

Don't get boost.

THANK YOU

Whats wrong with boost? I've heard a rumor that it goes stiff after 3 months of use but I doubt that being true.

because they just don't look as good worn out and dirty. i'm not sure why you'd want that if you're poor, unless you plan on cleaning them

where are you niggas finding ultraboost under $200?

hmmmmmm

Adidas Sambas

Just get a pair of all rounders like some af1s or Adidas originals (pretty much any). All these dudes I can understand why they want to throw money at this stuff but really just get what you like but also won't care when you ruin them.

Basically formula I follow unless it's a shoe I want specifically

>poor
>under 200
You seem to have a vastly different definition of 'poor' than me.

Get literally anything with a full boost sole that appeals to you. Don't fall for the memes. All boost shoes are nearly the same, only different compositions of upper materials and designs. You can always find models on sale from the previous season, even very expensive ones, so you have tons to chose.

>stiff after 3 months of use
bullshit. it gets a bit less fluffy after about 1 year of daily wear, but that is so minimal you won't even notice

I've put mine in the washing machine when they turned a bit piss yellow. Expected them to get trashed, but surprisingly they turned out great. don't be an idiot

>spend more than 100€ on sneaker

Ngl they're fucking trainers, spend $200 on some nice dress shoes instead

>unironically spending more than 200 dollars on shoes

ok i'm guilty myself because the vendors here are ripoffs

Stan Smiths, If its good enough for Raf for years then its good enough for us poorfags.

>Don't get influenced by teens
>buy af1s, old skools, gats

Rlly mak u thik

tn plus

How are you having a hard time finding sneakers for less than $200? Even some hype beast tier nike shit can be found for that price

Asics Gel Lyte III,V or OG

Any pair of New Balances or classic general purpose Nikes that cost around $100-$200 will last the average person three to four times longer than a pair of cheap sneakers.

Personally, as a New Balance 990 owner, and a proud 990 poster, I would recommend getting a pair. I've hiked, biked, ran, walked, partied, and generally fucked around with a pair for going on two and a half years now and the sole shows little wear. I use a shoe tree for them and I still don't have that weird curve you get from used shoes. I've got a pair of vans too, but they're nowhere near as comfy.

The only downside is that you'll look like a middle-aged dad in most of your fits.

yeah imagine leaving the house long enough to need shoes

Just fucking go to Marshall's, Ross, TJ Max, or DSW and see what on sale cheap.

bump