Alrighy Veeky Forums experts. What is the name of the style of these sunglasses

Alrighy Veeky Forums experts. What is the name of the style of these sunglasses.

Another example.

They don't exist that's a fucking cosplay

Augmented

It’s called “i did not ask for this*

Wrong Answer. I'm trying to find the exact name of this style. Useful answers only, please!

It's called "Don't wear those outside of cosplay you fucking school shooter shutin."

This is OP. They are called Pince-nez glasses. Thank you useless fucking anonymous faggots.

Yeah these are cool - I wouldn't expect any of you losers to know what real fashion is anyway. Always disappointed when I come here; no wonder this play is always dead.

Pince nez are what you’re looking for. Same type of shit Morpheus wears in the matrix.

I figured that out myself: No thanks to you useless people. This is why Veeky Forums is fucking dead!

Are there any franchises set in the future that don't use retardedly impractical industrial design to drive home the fact that you're in the future?
>lol let's make all the user interfaces monochromatic, see-through for absolutely no reason, covered in little wire circuit-looking doodads, and written in wonky cyber moon fonts
>also, the only aesthetics that now exist are "black and there are a bunch of angles," "white and there are vertical lines and rounded corners" " or "dirty and vaguely chinesey-looking"

Her was pretty Veeky Forums to an extent

The faggolos

Black Mirror delivers some pretty aesthetic tech concepts too.
OP here's what you need, you glorious autist

"set in the future"

stop derpin' anons

>This is why Veeky Forums is dead

No, Veeky Forums is for fashion, not for cosplaying the shittiest examples of cyberpunk.

Now go gargle your baddragon robodildo and leave us alone.

Okay Soy Boy. Calling those glasses cyberpunk? I've attracted the neckbeard crown on Veeky Forums LOL

Soy Boys Detected

Your picture is from Deus Ex, a cyberpunk game.

And it's a game beloved by soyboy NEETs,

So who's really the soyboy here?

(spoiler: It's you, and I guarantee you can't pull those glasses off IRL.)

Soy Boy can read file names and assumes my purpose for choosing said glasses. You are mad bro. Go away Soy Boy.

Alrighy Veeky Forums experts. What is the name of the style of these sunglasses.

Actually I can pull those glasses off Soy Boy; I'm actually handsome unlike you Omega Neck Beard.

>Handsome

Maybe in the 40s

Let me see a picture of you then. Oh wait - You know you can't prove you are better looking then me.

>and it's a game beloved by soyboy neets

deus ex is red pilled as fuck you faggot

"Red pilled" is a term exclusively used by obese shutin who eat nothing but processed foods which are laden with soy.

Don't hate to break that to you, now go cry to mommy for more tendies.

I hate poking at you because all jokes aside you are clearly autistic, but you are just the fucking worst. These glasses are not practical, you will look like you are trapped in the early 2000s and they will fall off all the time. And no, you can't pull them off. That picture of you is horrible, and you knot its horrible because any straight up picture of your face would make it that much easier to see how shitty your hairline is, how bad your skin is, and how disproportionate your nose is. And your saying dues ex is redpilled, which is an automatic flag that you are a textbook basement dweller. I guarantee if that picture zoomed out you would be wearing a trench coat or something equally as bad.

Those are not the glasses from op though
Those don't exist, it's a Deus ex cosplay

I didn't make the red-pill comment. Retard.

Those glasses are for sale. Research before you make statements.

Still better looking then you. Still waiting to see your picture Neck Beard :]

Not to mention I'm built like a Tank you fucking Geek.

Of they were for sale then why did you post on here asking where to cop?
Are you retarded?
Then again, don't answer, because you're asking about cringy mall ninja shit

No, those are frames a cosplayer made for lenses and then stuck to his head using spirit gum

>Low res so we can't see how "built"/flabby you actually are

Sure buddy.

You look like the son of an investment banker who wishes he pulled out so he wouldn't have such a shitty son.

what the fuck does this have to do with school shooters?

have you seen the most recent mass murders?

>Implying the school shooter trope isn't a sperglord in a trenchcoat with Matrix glasses.

I noticed. Apparently all you need is Mastix to pull off this particular look [and a decent face/which you don't have]

I wasn't even flexing my stomach, that was a very IDGAF shot of myself not even a decent shot for comparison.

Typical statement of a beta cuck on Veeky Forums

Cool and interesting characters were these shades so if I do too I'll be cool

Geek.

the "dodges eight 99% shots in a row and wipes your squad in the meantime"

They're a pretty standard issue design offered primarily by Hobie and Oakley.

sarif industry experimental cybernetic sunglass implants

Wrong Response. The examples you gave were a cosplay.

Reads like a pasta

only correct answer

That's XCOM baby!