Was this show Veeky Forums ?

Was this show Veeky Forums ?
What is your opinion?

mpv-shot0001 is the most Veeky Forums show of all time, you simply do not discuss this

fucking duh

but it's like 75% bodytype

Fuck, i have nearly the same body but too muscular.
I will stop eating meat.

You faggots realize this shit looks disgusting right?

Like if you legit got a girl to have sex with you and you took off your shirt and they saw that body they would literally lose interest right?

-ton of girls like slim little boys
-you can have the same body type dressed without looking anorexic undressed, that's called ottermode

why do people keep making threads thinking this shows fa? Most basic fits I have seen you all are pathetic for keep making these

fa is not only about fits user.

>fa is not only about fits

holy shit

what show? judging from pic yes
>t. lives in flyover irrelevant shithole
go somewhere more diverse, I don't mean the left's buzzword, I mean with people. I've lived in various cities/am underweight skelly and found that usually "alternative" girls don't seem to mind.
not all girls are the same, they're like everyone else and have preferences

it isn't?

holy soy, that body...

>what show?
“It’s the End of the F***ing World” is the name of the show

it's like his balls stopped working at age 12

that guys body looks disgusting, his hips are too wide, shoulders too narrow and literally no definition. being slim/skinny is fine but this just looks sick

One of the worst bodies I've ever seen

LETS SEE YOUR BODIES THEN FAGGOTS

Millenials show Gen Xers will never understand. Too hipster.

first episode was good the rest of the series just sucked after that desu

bait

is it any good? in terms of the show, not fa/ness

i thought so. it's unique in the first episode, so at least give it that. then it tries to pull you into that "oh we're both fucked up but we'll learn to love each other" bullshit... but it's a trick, it's not really like that. very cool show