If you were a pedophile, the kind that was attracted to really young children would you castrate yourself?

If you were a pedophile, the kind that was attracted to really young children would you castrate yourself?

Wouldn't it be the most morally righteous thing to do in that situation?

Castration shouldn't be necessary if you're able to develop enough self control.

why the fuck would I do that? not going to do that just to avoid thought crimes. I have enough self-control to not fuck kids

I think of beating the shit out of people constantly and while I have self control to count to 10 and not swing on them, I don't think to cut my arms off.

You know, victimizers are victimizers, and I'm not entirely sure every rapist is even sexually interested specifically in the person they victimize. I don't think "all child rapists are pedophiles", I think many are people who want to hurt something inside themselves or something inside someone else, or just to hurt people. I think we will never know to what prevalence exists sexual feelings toward young people because the stigma is so strong, someone would be committing literal social suicide to own up to it.

What's a female pedo supposed to cut off?

>the stigma is so strong, someone would be committing literal social suicide to own up to it.
Well yes, but that's why you would look on anonymous forums. From what I've noticed, there are a lot of pedophiles around. I'd have to assume that about 1% ever become child molesters.

I mean how many people do you think are into some weird vore fetish but never had the guts to tell their partner?

>If

No one has to do this.

Such a denigrate insult to the human man race that they think this has to even be a thought.

> Wouldn't it be the most morally righteous thing to do in that situation?
No that would be retarded. You can just not have sex with a children despite your attraction. To be a pedophile is no excuse to be weak willed scum like being heterosexual is no excuse to become a rapist. Just basic logic, man.

Less than you would think

Yes, but chemical castration seems preferable.

No really, this a wrong kind of thinking. If it would apply to me, and even without this I feel this absolutely needs to be avenged.

I'm already looking for a way to. (I'm not an agressive, that sort of any sort type of person)

Say this is wrong, and people were led to believe that there is reason to do this. In some extreme way. Who would be guilty of this and should be punished for it? Of Course.

So calculating...damage to a bodily organ. What is the sentence for rape normally, or real bodily damage? In your country?

I'd kill myself

Living as a monster would be too much

This is offensive to any man, and must therefore be avenged.

Really.

what if u were a child that was really attracted to pedophiles

Cut your dick so they couldn't rape you.

That would be like cutting off your tongue on the off-chance that you might threaten somebody's life in the future.

E.g quite retarded.

But say it all turns out to be a mistake? Which is likely, because I don't see how this sort of thing has to cause damage. And a number of other reasons why this is really likely.

Who would have to take the blame?

I'd probably just off myself.

>pic related.

Still though, you gotta castrate yourself for good measure.

No.

The morally righteous thing to do would be to just not act on the urges.

You don't go around raping people, do you?

>child molestor
>cop

Yeah he'd be dead a month after sentencing anyway

Naw he would be in hella solitary confinement.

> quite retarded
Retards are one of the categories child molesters.

I agree, but condemning people before they have done anything wrong is also quite retarded.

We have a legal system based on innocent until proven guilty for a reason.

This seems to go to the kiddies too trough gender dystrophia.

I'm not a pedophile, I add this because with this it is immediately as if you are it if you say anything.

>You can not have sex with a children

Could you tell me what is bad about this, that it would have to lead to either suicide or being brainwashed into some other horrible thing.

Or more important I'm sure there is a way in which there is no damage. But pedophiles too, they seem to weak. I don't understand why they don't think and solve this. Why is this?

Or it is because they are too tired. because of being mislead for a too long time.

>He's cutting off his dick while a kid is about to fall into a fire pit

>not sterilizing yourself out of pure self-hatred in any case

Noone on Veeky Forums should procreate. It's the moral thing to do, friends.

No, it's just you that shouldn't procreate

Nobody can understand your engrish, friend. I am not trying to be mean but you deserve to know at least.

her head

All the little boys' dicks.