Cop or not?

Cop or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70evNaxeLjo
uniqlo.com/uk/en/product/men-uniqlo-u-harrington-jacket-405947.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not as comfy as ultraboost but they have a really nice silhouette imo, just not great if you’re a fatty

>That comment section

youtube.com/watch?v=70evNaxeLjo

Haven't had a good lmao in a while

ID these OP?
These look nicer thsn UB goddamn

wew

how are you guys so comfortable buying white shoes?
they get dirty after wearing them literally once
i don't get it

Nike epic react

You just need to be extra careful and maintain them, especially when they start yellowing. When you're not wearing them, keep them out of the sunlight and make sure dust doesn't get on them.

How about these? New gosha joints

Not even close, Epic React look like elf shoes.

The toe curve and the fact that the midsole creases like shit after one wear kind of ruins them for me.

the "outsole" will be gone in 2-3 months, fuck this.

cop or not?

C/N?

Veggie tan Vans, gum or white sole?

I'm mixed about it.
colors are nice, the form not so much. but I'll say cop.

depends on what white shoes you have. if they are leather, it's fine. they're not even hard to clean after a month of wearing them.

no
no, there are better ones by Casio
white sole
nah
no, awful colors.

Should I cop this Dries Van Noten SS12 jacket for 100 bucks?

copped these drunk for 25 bux on Ebay.
Pls tell me i din do goofed ;_;

Shall i cop?
These are at 10€ right now and the auction is ending in 2 houres. What would be you highest bid?

they're unique and pretty cool, I'd say worth it

Used shoes? What kind of animal are you?

I only buy used shoes.
Havent payed more then 40€ for a pair of sneakers for years now and they are all like new. Buying new when you could get them used is iq89 mallgoer tier.

GO for it
You didnt baby

Zara 40$

Zara items look good, but they feel like absolute shit. Never buy anything from them, unless you try it out in a store first.

> Zara
Dont.
Buy some surplus for way less monies and much better quality. Also you wont look like a huge faggot wearing fake millitary clothes made by a mall brand.

Ok in the next thread ill just say the price so i dont get people with delusional prejudices

>delusional prejudices
it's a well known fact zara has horrible quality.

you can probably buy the meme parka that is ripping off for the same price and it's way better quality

the GOAT wore them, and so can you

yay or nay

c?

yay my bae

Dusty yellow Sk8 His or 574 Peaks to Streets for an all round summer trainer?

should i cop these sandals? i don't own any sandals.

i kinda like 'em but i feel like that feeling won't last

1461 monos. i realize they're pretty plain but are they worth it the money? what are options at a similar pricepoint

what would you even wear with them? i like them too but wtf do they go with

also thinking of copping. how do they look worn in?

i think you'd have to wear them as a flashy piece with an ortherwise plainish fit. that or you could just go full colour blocking

cop if you run, thats a smooth ride
I got the navy blue epic reacts, love em

Which white shoe should I cop for 2018? I want a pair of beaters but idk which ones, plus I want something comfortable too

Yes
Nah
Yes but in other colorway
Yes
Buy f91w
None
No, you can't even resell it
Cop
Yes
No
No
Birkenstocks instead
Definitely
Don't
Nah

Top right. Are those internationalists?

Gazelles or Internationalists. I've never really like top left, and bottom right is not as versatile

Sick ass shoes imo

yeah, i was thinking the same on internationalists, are they comfortable enough to wear in periods of 8+ hours?

Looking for chino pants, straight leg. Would I be okay going with Uniqlo chinos?

I want to get a khaki, olive and navy from the same brand so they all have the same fit/look.

I wash them regulary in pillowcase in a washing machine. It's no problem really

just look up reviews. the original releases definitely were, but i dont know if the modern ones are. pic related

I'm actually disgusted you people wear this garbage from companies that have 3rd worlders produce it

Ahh yes, lets see your wardrobe that totally doesn't have clothes made by 3rd worlders.

Btw, can I know what sort of computer your posting on? What sort of phone you use to call your mommy when you're running out of money?

funny, I had made all white internationalists on nike id with the same purpose of having them as my beaters.

was thinking of going with gel lyte v's instead but your post is making me re-consider for the internationalists. anyone know if they fit okay on wide feet?

if you run then yes. if you dont then fuck right off

Are they good running shoes or are they just fashion sneakers? I need something that offers decent agility on grass for rugby fitness work.

good cop

do it

I would love to restore these. Watch some reshoevn8r vids on youtube. Unless the soles are destroyed, you can unyellow them. If they're too shitty, then just do sole swap. Donors should be plenty.

I love this color. Cop

. I wanna rock the cyberpunk aesthetic, should I go through the trouble and cop these or will I just end up looking like soundcloud ricksucker.

check these sick slavshoes

knowing that zara clothes are bad especially in respects to overpriced knockoffs of cheaper items is not delusional you retard.

White low tops are versatile as hell. Leather ones are dead easy to clean, and some canvas options are easy to clean or replace.

Not that guy but anyone use these for running and can compare with the vaporfly 4%?

Ooooookay there buddy whatever you say. Seriously though Zara quality is ass, even compared to stuff like h&m.

I’d imagine milsurp will be much better

Nah man

Ehhhh, cop if you like em.

Nope

Are you copping because you like em or because its 100$ Dries? Looks alright, but pattern looks annoyingly hard to work into a fit

White

Cop

Nah

Dont be upset cause im smart enough to have my clothes 1st world made as opposed to your hype chasing, always basic bitch brand name loving behind.

Whats wrong? You want my first world made phone too?

uniqlo.com/uk/en/product/men-uniqlo-u-harrington-jacket-405947.html

srs

If you're Italian-American/New Yorker (with NY accent) 100% cop. If not, 100% not.

Too bright?

I've been on the fence about this one

Color the animals in and it will look good

without our need for cheap production these "3rd worlders" would be in some less savory lines of work, such as prostitution. But yeah we are terrible.

No

cop or not?

get the other sfaf1 highs
hahahaha
yes
big no for allsaints jackets @ retail
no

Im looking at it on grailed. $250 do you think its worth it at that price?

thoughts on this jacket pls

fuck no

ye

Yikes
Yes, but don't wear it often. Could be sick
God no
Onl if they're for running
buy me one too
no
I kinda like these in person, but they look like shit here. No
Fuck yes
Cop
No
>zara
no
sure
sure why not
cop
cop
Insta cop. They look better w/ the yellow tho
no
the two on the left look okay
Cop
cop
not
Cop
Def cop if you have the wardrobe fore them
if you're mexican
I digem
boring but cop
Fuck no
Cop, but don't have all those trashy tattoos

Cop or naw?

i truly dont know tbqh sneaker senpai

the jacket

Looks fucking weird

For 50€ ?

n
y
n
n
n
y
n
y
w2c they seem to have run out of zazzy prints in my country :(

fuck u laughing at fool ud be shaking in ur boots irl

need new black skinnies and these come in longer sizes :)

>someone need skinnies in 2018