I'm MTF transgender and I've got $100 to blow on a casual outfit (minus shoes)

I'm MTF transgender and I've got $100 to blow on a casual outfit (minus shoes).

Give me suggestions, Veeky Forums. I'm thinking skinny jeans and converse but I can't think of a nice top/

save up another $1400 and buy 07 dior navigate boots instead

save up that $10,000 and get your sponge turned into a clam

post feets

I think there are some good guides on how to make rope necklaces for cheap. Might want to check online.

Not my style

I think that's off topic for Veeky Forums

plz no bulli

>skinny jeans
>Converse

How did you even find this board?

post body

>tranny
>not wearing skirt

What kind of style r u try 4

FUCKIN QUEERS!

user this is essentially a gay board

use it to buy enough clorox to kill yourself you freak

Skip the Converse and go for something more effay on your feet. Maybe a sweatshirt for the top?

Some leggings, a long blouse and some more affordable boots, probably Chelsea boots, you'd look cute

hey with 400 you can buy a hipoint to kill yourself with

>$400
>For a hi point
Try one fiddy

get some straight leg jeans and a nice shirts/sweaters. converse one star is cool

need more info user, are you just starting out so boymode clothes? or do you pass?

if boymode, just do the usual thing where you get an oversized jumper/hoodie with skinny jeans (women's) and start working on yourself, hair is the most important - trannies usually have notoriously shit hair that don't pass. you'd be amazed at what hair alone can do for some

if you pass already, then just look at styles you like and mimic them, there's a ton of inspo out there

different fits for different bodytypes ,post some stats

I’m transitioning too. I’ve been really into fashion over the past few years, but I find that female fashion is a bit more complex. Dumping some inspo.

I'll give you 100$ to blow me