What does Veeky Forums think of Ian Connor?

>hahahahahahahaha

he's too sensitive and weird

following him on twitter in 2014 got me hip to ariel pink so I guess I owe him that

his phone number is (747) 256-5967 if anyone you niggas want to come at him

Manlet
Nigger

rapist who makes shitty ass vans. sometimes has a good fit but that doesn't redeem him in my eyes

hes in san fernando valley too btw

nypa faggot

those arms look like hes into heroine, any pics of the other side of his arms ? would be easier to tell.
hes cool though i like the revenge vans desu but would never pay his rates for them

i did not type desu i have no idea how that got in there

nice dubs newfag

Faggot who also can't fight.

utter newfag

Fuck off

id on sketchers?

>These digits

called him kek

Sketcher God

Unironically popularized Sk8 His. I don't like RevengexStorms because they are literally Old Skools with lightning bolts and an over 200% markup. But, Bape did the same thing with Bapestas so more power to him I guess. I liked his older fits more but he's alright now I guess. More influential than he is given credit for.

Bapestas and Air Force 1s

Saving for future use, probably will try to spam him my music while posing as someone else.

But how'd you get this?

>But, Bape did the same thing with Bapestas so more power to him I guess.

Only difference is that Bapes actually added something: Patent leather and crazy colorways. Revenge is literally just bootleg Vans.

Do people actually like this fit? It looks like he's trying his hardest to be UN/fa/. Looking like he came out of a damn kids Sears catalog.

Yeah I get that. I only used them as an example because of the striking similarities between the silhouettes, not what they did or did not add.

this dude literally looks like any other black person

why is copying bape more original than copying vans?

nobody cares about ian conner especially not now in 2018 lmaoooo

go to bed ian

never heard of him

this an old number been around the internet for a long time i think ian posted it on twitter once

where does he get money from

A nigger can never truly be fashionable, as they are savage to the core.

nigger

why the fuck are his shoe laces untied

nice

He's a rapist and I've hated him for the longest

being a savage is fashionable