- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?

- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.

Warning : this thread is only for winner in forex market.

>the previous thread didnt even last 2 days

lmao

it's because the alaskan autist doesnt post anymore. his dirt house collapsed while he was hosting a foam party with some bros

forex is too volatile right now.
wait until after the election, especially if you're new.

>this

Just wait and trade the brexit reaction

Buy low sell high.

Have some personal rules how you cut losses.

Specialize in either technical analysis or knowledge based trading

>his dirt house collapsed while he was hosting a foam party with some bros
RIP Autismo

Yap.

Jelly/10 OP that I turned 1k into 10k in 2 months.

And this isn't the first time I've done this.

Althoguh I admit the first run wasn't as smooth as this one:

bump

on a demo account

It's on a live account but what does it matter ;3

what lot sizes do you trade, Charles?

So you gonna give any tips on how you managed to do it? What kinda strat? What TF you trading and over what kinda time period you did this over?

Time period is at the bottom of the chart.
Took me about 2 years to get the hang ofIit and about 20k in losses. Most of that was profits though.

Theres multiple people building the account so we take shifts looking for setups.

Not sure if I should just give out what were looking for when we take trades though. I think that might kill it.
I guess the point here is inspiration. It is possible to make serious bank with forex. With price alerts you dont even need to be paying attention. Watching movies playing vidya games while making 750$ a day isnt impossible

Tf is any of them. Entries on 5 minute. Trade length between a few minutes to a few days.

Stop spamming this thread

You get the same replies (Literally 2 in the last thread TOP KEK)

No one intelligent is going to waste money on this shit.

Thank you for the reply. Would be nice to know the overall gist of how you trade. I'm not asking for specifics or anything just like, oh I follow elliot wave theory or I martingale, or I use supply/demand zones, etc something along those lines.

I have been trading myself for 3 years in FX. I have only just in the last year git gud enough to stop losing money (I never lost a lot, a few hundred). And I am now starting to make more "consistent" money. However, it all still feels shaky to me. I have heard stories of turning small amounts to big amounts quickly but I have never really come close to pulling anything like that off myself. The best I did once was punt 100 squids and I turned it to 800 squids in a month but then lost it all. I did withdraw 150 squids at one point during though so I didn't lose anything in the end and made 50 squids. My main account I am up about 2.5Gs so far this year starting from 5Gs. But these are not the results I'm looking for.

So some help would be kindly appreciated.

>i think that might kill it

Forward to a forex thread with superior direction.

but this thread is only for winners in forex