Planning to go buzzcut in a few hours...

Planning to go buzzcut in a few hours. Can someone tell me if it’ll look okayish for me or if I’m about to make the biggest mistake of my life?

It might suit you, but wtf is that shit on your chin.

Holy shit shave that god awful thing on your face you have going on, if this isn't bait shave it right now, before you go out in publicagain.

You will look like straight from Caucasus, Armenian vibes. If you'll buzz your hair get a clean shave too.

Yeah, yeah I shoulda shaved before taking this. Didn’t think it would be that revolting.
That’s pretty good.

you look cheeki breeki as fuck.

dík
Great, tell me does a buzz cut still look like it will fit me? My brother just called me a baby faced faggot

that's a scuffed ass shave

but you should look pretty good with a buzz cut, go for it

You are baby faced and your eyes are way too close together and you have a big nose but you're not ugly, so deal with it.

nice trips slav

you might look good with a buzz, but only way is to try. First few times I got a buzzcut I asked the barber to first start on the sides with a higher clipper number, if I felt it was too long, I'd say to lower 1 number, if it was fine, I would tell him to buzz it all. Maybe try that. Feels fucking good having a buzzcut though, specially in the summer

Better

learn to properly shave

CONSIDERING YOUR FACIAL FEATURES, AND YOUR HEADSHAPE, A BUZZCUT WOULD BE UNBECOMING FOR YOU, BUT IF YOUR INTENTION IS TO BECOME AN INCARNATION OF THE ARCHETYPAL SUBHUMAN, DO IT.

SMINEM????

don't do it

eyebrows that glorious need a full head of hair to accompany them

Yeah it’s me, and yeah, I’m thinking I’m back

Tbh if i were you i wouldn't go around accusing others of looking like a subhuman. Just saying

I personally like it, yay or nay?

Sides

You look like a working-class slav straight outta the commieblock

Ukr?

Kek. I lived in America my whole life bro. My deadbeat dad was Czech through. Maybe that’s why everyone calls me a Slav.

La criatura...

Whiter than u...

Much better bro. No bullshit. Looks good.

Good job. What is up with that peach fuzz? Shave it bruv

Thanks bros. Will do

I asked because you have a very eastern slavic (Ukraine/Russia) phenotype. I'm Polish so I've seen some of those in my time.
You have a masculine face so the buzzcut looks fine, but also very stereotypical in the low-IQ working class way.

gtfo you high-iq genius browsing Veeky Forums

Kek I'm not saying he is low IQ, just that his hairstyle kinda makes him look so. Did I strike a sensitive point?

he looks low trust

I’m a very trustworthy person user, I would never hurt you, I love you man

not saying you aren't, but people will probably make that assumption.
You look like high fighting success guy

Mate you look sick, definitely suits you

looks a lot better. i shave my own with a 1 every other week or so its kinda long right now, i'll probably buzz it tomorrow. i'm going for the skinhead look, i just need to get more Veeky Forums

Fuck yeah man, part of the reason I wanted a buzz is I began lifting and am starting to pack up some muscle

yay. didnt think it would suit you when you posted the other pics before but it suits you quite well

Who cares it grows back regardless

Looks good bro. Suits you.

buzzcut around your neck, you need to trim that "beard" Tm Virgin Ablo off White TM

DO YOU THINK I'M CUTE PRIVATE PYLE, DO YOU THINK I'M FUNNY?! THEN WIPE THAT DISGUSTING LOOKING GRIN OFF YOUR FACE...WELL ANY FUCKING TIME SWEET HEART! PRIVATE PYLE I'M GONNA GIVE YOU THREE SECONDS, EXACTLY THREE FUCKING SECONDS, TO WIPE THAT STUPID LOOKING GRIN OFF YOUR FACE OR I'LL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYE BALLS AND SKULL FUCK YOU: ONE, TWO, THREE.

yis man

unless you have mpb

pretty good results for a buzzcut however I think you look better with the hair you had before

come on user at least put some effort into the shoop!

I know no photoshop. Born and raised using good ole MS Paint

buzzcut suits you, smile more though, cause it makes you look "aggressive"

Good job user, now just go full squat-core and it'll be beautiful

Its an improvement but you should have gone an even length all over, the top and the bad shave makes you look awkward still.

Cute. Definitely fits the buzzcut too! Ignore these assholes calling you names, you look good and unique

(you)
He has bright eyes and skin. How do you look, faggot?

casey?

learn how to shave better put some moisturizer and a face scrub on every day and you're golden.

Looks great.
I like this recent trend towards buzz cuts and lifting.

Another tall slav who just got a buzzcut recently reporting in, Im 6'4 and lift

Keep lifting Veeky Forums

cool story Pawel, but no one care

retard

ur ugly as shit bro lol

Buzzcuts + Lean/Strong is godtier. Keep lifting it suits you
Eastern Euro master race. Stay mad mutts

No he's not, you look fine

Increase in aesthetics here just by shaving is ridiculous. Remember to shave lads.

>make the biggest mistake of my life
dude it;s just hair, even if you look terrible it will last a month tops, go for it

Don’t do it, I don’t think it will look good on you. If you already did though, it’s not a big deal - a lot of guys end up buzzing their hair, people are used to it. In my experience some girls liked it (not as much as they liked it before, but they didn’t HATE it) but mostly it just looked kind of weird, like “I just got out of prison and this totally symbolizes how I’m through with meth you guys” kind of weird.

Try it, don’t like it, grow it back out. Find a good female barber to do your hair. She won’t know what to do, so you’ve got to figure out something sort of general to tell her as a jumping off point. I normally tell her to “take some off the sides and the back, because I don’t like them long, then just trim up the front a bit.” And she does the rest from there.

You’ll still get some girls that fuck it up, but eventually you find one that does an amazing job. When you find her, ask for her name and try to schedule appointments only with her. Depending on how good she does, maybe even leave a tip (not a big one, but like $5 or so.)

I made the mistake of not doing that when this one girl gave me the best haircut of my life, I looked like I walked out of a Gucci Guilty commercial and a few people in my day to day life even commented on it. Unfortunately I didn’t get the chicks name and so never got it again. I’ve made that mistake two or three times since, so now I make it a point to always eat the chicks name, then later on I decide how much I like the haircut or if I’m going to go back and try to get it again. Once you get the formula down, they can even add notes to your profile with instructions on exactly what you want to help remind the chick and give someone else detailed instructions in case the worst were to happen and the good one moves out of state or dies or something so you know what to tell the next one if and when you need to find a new one.

Damn, nvmnd. It looks good. The others are right about the facial hair though, don’t even bother if you can’t grow a full beard, and even then a lot of girls don’t even like that. The whole aesthetic of beards is mostly a guy thing that guys think are cool.

Yeah, 1st pic is me not shaving for about 2 weeks. I tried quite a few times to grow out a full beard or at the very least a goatee due to feeling baby faced. But I Guess I just got very shit genes for facial hair. Oh well

Does this constitute as human?

Lmao, I swear I've seen this photo, with the words, "im 6'4", so many times recently.
Why do you keep mentioning your height in unnecessary contexts

Imagine that guy with a full head of hair.You ALWAYS look better with hair than a buzz user

no it isnt ppl grow beards because they make vaginas wet

looks nice man

>Eastern Euro master race
Nope. Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark (scandinavia) is the master race.

add Estonian in there

finland isn't scandi you fuck, just say nordic + estonia

This looks like the superman edit.

Finns are actual mongoloids, not even European genetically

you look better

niggas, you look good with buzzcut, but FOR GOD SAKE USE THE SAME CLIPPER NUMBER IN YOUR WHOLE HEAD!!!!!

do not leave the top higher!!11!!

thanks, I've just learned how to go and talk to a barber.

everyday we learn!

Are you purposely pinching your lips like that? You really do look stupid.

Looks good.

good lookin kid, you can pull it off

Does anyone know when to avoid buzzcuts? Like if someone has an infographic about face shapes that are good/bad for buzz cuts

do some shit to thicken your neck bro, will help you attain the look you're probably going for

Looks good. Now shave properly, you don't have a full beard so any facial hair looks weird, just rock a clean shave all the time.

Also go to a beauty salon and fix them eyebrows bro, they're all over the place. After that you're good to go.

Woah man looks great, much better thaj what you had before

Mohammed...