luckyscent.com/
theperfumedcourt.com/
surrendertochance.com/
perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

there is nothing more annoying than someone walking into the office and bringing a wave of perfume/cologne with them

this any good?

Thats great

Speak for yourself, user, I adore a person who smells nice and I rly don't mind the strong cologne if it's good. Too bad my male coworkers use some utter shit

wtf I love Eros now

Has a gummy bear vibe to its freshness that I kind of dig.

>tfw Fierce gets me the most compliments out of all my frags

Why is Fierce super expensive? Like from what I can find it costs more than Dior and Chanel frags....

That’s nice, honey.

Because it's A&F.

Luckily I got this for cheap from a swap. I swapped away my bottle of Boss Bottled. It was a no brainer. I have the fuckhuge 6.7oz bottle too so it should last me a while.

Hey guys what is the best fragrance for a young entrepreneur? I'm thinking GIT.

Are you planning on starting a business that sells Cary Grant memorabilia?

Eros and Invictus layered, follow Zuckerberg steps

>Zuckerberg steps
I have found these to really help with projection when you apply to the shins

where can i sell stuff i don’t want? this smells like a tire fire on me

>this smells like a tire fire
Isnt that the point? i'll give you $17

why do people blind buy bottles

i mean its one thing if its a super rare release with no options for decants or samples, but for CdG you really have no excuses.

that's the vintage version though that's expensive right?

i had a sample and for whatever reason it smelled better than the bottle
make it $10

Only thing i like about eros is the bottle.

i'll buy it for $10

I know right? I'll buy like 10 1ml samples that are all highly recommended and then not buy a larger amount of any of them.

I might take me a month to rotate through a shipment. 6 months to find a daily driver. And then I still keep samples on rotation because it'll be another year before I pick the next.

the only thing i blind bought was G&B Pacific rock moss because there just isnt anything available besides the full bottle and it wasnt an outrageous price for 100ml

i have maybe 25 samples right now

Aqua Universalis Forte or Aqua Vitae Forte? gonna cop one, like both, can’t decide.

what the hell is wrong with his knees? is that what a lizardman walks like?

Goat legs, like all Jews.

Liking Versace Dylan Blue does NOT make me a homosexual

Was going to get Acqua Di Gio Profumo but then remembered I had this. Tried it today and man this shit lasts all day. Smells great and you can get it for under 20 bucks.

I just don't like wearing it everyday though it can be a signature scent.

Why do you like Dylan Blue? I sampled it and it smells like cheap Axe spray to me. Doesn't smell fresh like Versace Pour Homme or other colognes.

spring / summer starter kit
total budget for 3mL spray samples: 40$ total

for those in souther hemisphere
fall / winter starter kit
total budget for 3 mL spray samples: 40-42$ total

>inb4 any niche shit
these are starter kits

The original is a classic, anyone try the intense version? Reviews seem mixed.

Jeremy tier.

Generic but nice designer citrus with ok longevity.

only Aventus is on Jeremy's 2018 spring list

Anyone else ascended and only use plastic atomizers because of how aesthetically pleasing they are?

if you use plastic, make sure you have an air-tight jar to store them in because they will evaporate quickly

regretted this one at first but its a good one for your car

No-one tell this user what's going to happen, let him figure it out for himself.

Really want to try Gucci Pour Homme II. The downside of it is that it seems to be weak/a skin scent but that's right up my alley as I don't like strong/heavily projecting scents.

a 3mL sample is like 4$ just get it lol. opening projects for about 2-3 hours and dries down to a floral powdery sweet musk - yes does stay close to the skin after the opening.

personally i believe its better to get at least 4 samples at a time. if you got 20$ you can get 4 @ 4$/ea samples and pay like 5-6$ in shipping and your set bro

Holy fuck this has to be the gayest thing I've read in a long time. How the fuck can you post this and think it will make you look like anything other than the biggest faggot itt?

Is Rochas Man a good alternative to Pure Tonka?

You browse Veeky Forums and that’s the gayest thing you’ve read? Recommending samples instead of blind buying is the gayest thing you’ve read? Take your Lithium bro

Don't act like the writing in those isn't JK Rowling-tier cringey, you retarded bitch.

I guess, but it's not the same quality. On the other hand, the original Rochas suposedly was a masterpiece. Current version is meh.

Don't insult JKR like that lol

original is better. intense is a sour mess.

Ok so your problem is with the prose, not the actual fragrances? Go ahead and re-write the descriptions better and someone will add yours instead. Unless you're just being a faggot and want to complain - that's cool if you are.

Telling somebody to "do better" doesn't make your reddit-tier writing any less shitty you dumb cunt.

>Unless you're just being a faggot and want to complain - that's cool if you are.
I don't embrace excuses, I embrace solutions.

What's frag's opinion on TV? I am a young adult and have heard most people associate it with older men, but man I love the smell (though I might have bias since I love vanilla in general). Also probably doesn't work well in the spring/summer.

This is Christmas night sex on a bear rug covering a stone floor in front of a roaring fire...in a mansion. Vanilla, sweet, smoky, tobacco, warm spicy, hint of fruits. Very intimate. If you wear this for a woman, you like her. Or you just want to have sex with her, either way - too sexy for the office and best suited for date nights. Perfect way to combat cold blistery weather by smelling so warm and sweet. Just smelling this will warm you up... and her. (jesus fucking incel)

I really like the Tobacco note in it probably the best I have smelled but I am not a big enough fan to hound a good deal on a bottle. I do get that vanilla candle vibe people talk about unfortunately.

>this guy not realizing he's doing more good than bad by incessantly bumping the thread

sweet smoky vanilla tobacco. no it does not work well in spring/summer - cold weather only. it's not an "older man" scent, but probably best for 25+. i fucking love it, but be careful not to overapply - it is strong. i have sprayed this on my clothes and could still smell it on them the next day. i'll daily wear this in winter if i can spare the money

I like TV, but I think Back to Black is a superior tobacco fragrance with a fairly comparable price tag. It’s just much more complex and interesting.

what i used this week!
my friends tell me i smell always smell nice. i am really liking this perfume!!

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>TRYING THIS HARD

unfortunately in Canada so not quite as cheap but still there, there's a seller doing 5mL for like $20 but not sure if that's worth it

Is context a meme? When they say a frag is "too nice" for casual wear, only for formal occasions, etc. does that really mean it will smell strange otherwise? To me, if something is "formal" that means it's just really nice, above avg. What's wrong with smelling super nice any time you want? Who says you have to only smell "ok" unless you're wearing a suit and tie? I have a lot of "formal" frags that I wear all the fucking time (wore TV to the grocery store in jeans and a t-shirt today). Anyone wanna redpill me on situational frags?

No context is not a meme. there are dressier fragrances and more casual fragrances like clothes.

you wouldnt wear some ambroxan thot cat nip to a black tie event like you wouldnt wear amouage reflection to the gym

should I fall for the molecule meme, I work in a pharmacy so strong scents aren't the best choice

What's a good scent to wear whilst in sporty wear like a tracksuit?
I was thinking something orange heavy, like Boss In Motion

aquatics or fresh amber base fragrances

unironically something with "sport" in the name

made especially for playful young types who love to join in for a wholesome workout

It's no meme, and I think it'd be great for the setting you describe or similar situations where you don't want to attract too much attention. But you gotta decide if that's something that you want to spend money on because it's not really something that you'll be able to smell and appreciate as you wear it. It's more of a functional frag that you wear for others more so than yourself, at least in my case. Like I appreciate the pencils-shavings-like cedary clean smell that I get when I put my nose right on the spot where I sprayed it, but I can't detect it very much once I've applied to my body, apart from the odd whiff throughout the day.

Performance is excellent, though maybe that's cause I tend to douse myself with it – I use about 10-15 sprays and people tell me they can smell it over an arm's length away from me after 9 hours, but it's never overpowering even with that much applied. Could probably use less and still do great.

Oh and mature women tend to appreciate it most, not that I think anybody will dislike it, but most of the compliments I've had with it have been from women who are 40+.

Damn, I bet those guys get tons of pussy. I'm about to order some Dylan Blue right now

thats worth it. make sure you have an airtight jar to store your samples in so they dont evaporate

you can get iso e on ebay for like $20. just get it if you like the idea of smelling like fresh pencil shavings

is millesime imperial really just a meme? is it good for everyday? because if i spend that much on a single bottle you’re god damn right i’m wearing it every day

didn’t mean to reply

no, it has a very specific niche. Also its Imperial Millesime and you trigger my autism when you fuck it up.

It is really good, it’s very versatile, and women love it. Signature scent worthy, if that’s what you’re going for. Don’t listen to that other dude.

It doesn’t have a niche at all, it’s one of the most versatile frags out there. I’m assuming you’re that same autist from last thread who was saying it only works on a beach in Brazil or some shit.

molecule 01 is iso gamma super, ebay clones are poo poo

Just about every Creed is versatile and mass appealing. Just look at their take on oud.

What am I meant to see?

thanks lad

also if i were to buy it off of some gray market site would i get a legit bottle? I ordered once off of fragrancenet and it took so long to ship i ended up cancelling it

I'm on my second bottle from Notino, got it for $135 on super bowl weekend. Do yourself a favor and get it.

Well you'd better call Creed and tell them they're saying it wrong, you stupid fucking shit.

it has no oud in it

what size did you get for that price? and how long did it last?

Opinions on hugo boss dark blue? My mom and sister always say I smell really good when I visit but not sure if they're just being nice.

4.2oz. Lasts a good while, but frags seem to last especially long on me for some reason. 2-3 sprays lasts me 8-10 hours.

Lol, are you trying to fuck your mom and your sister? Ask someone that isn't related to you

post frags that did nothing wrong

People tend not to be honest on things like these

Viking’s really not bad, actually. Thinking of copping a bottle. It just lives in big brother Aventus’ shadow. It’s not supposed to be Aventus 2.0, if you try to compare the two, of course you’re gonna be disappointed.

Thoughts on Hugo Dark Blue or YSL L'Homme as a summer night out scent? Is the ginger for either too much?

>YSL L'Homme
dont like it that much. Its nice but thats as far as it goes.

$500 for old spice with creed branding? yea I agree. you should buy it

Why the fuck would you support Creed's business practices of lying and deception? You sound that much because you want something from an ANCIENT fragrance house, but in reality they've only been around for like 30 years! Every time I smell someone wearing Creed I think to myself "look at this gullible fucker, walking around town believing he smells like some king from the Renaissance." When will you sheep learn?

Are you trying to be clever or what?

I agree. Everyone looks down on people who wear Creed, they’re easily the dumbest people on the planet. Who cares if they make good fragrances? Their advertising is moderately more misleading than some other companies’, and therefore only an utter fool would ever give them a cent, regardless of whether they just enjoyed their scents or not.

uppity snobs butthurt that decent middle class folks can now smell like royalty, presidents and movie stars

I like Aventus and Millesime but i'd rather use $600 on a car payment

Or, you could just buy them on a discount site for like 180.00 like everyone else does.