Cut your hair like a NatSoc

Been wanting a haircut lately, my hair is getting difficult to style due to length. I want it more organized. Any input along those lines appreciated, think military haircuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

ray-ban.com/germany/sehbrillen/RX2180V UNISEX 007-rb2180v-schwarz/8053672356823?category_Id=309307
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy Christ that looks silly

can this cut be done well with a big forehead/ high temple hairline?

soy

Friend of mine usually have his hair cut like johnny depp in public enemy, I think it would suit me nicely as well

What im worrying about is how receding hairlines might fuck up

You think so?

yeah I'm not sure how good it'd look with temple recession or even a mature hairline, Conor McGregor has temple recession but a small forehead so he makes it work for example.

The higher up the undercut is the closer it looks to a smear of shit.

overplayed

>all these babyfaces
Make way for your god.

Showing skin on the side of the head is unnatural and weird. In 20 years it will be that thing people make fun of when they make fun of the 2010s, like bleached hair or mullets.

>You know that haircut that's been in use ever since the razor was invented back in ~5,000BC because it looks good no matter the trend or assorted style assuming your facial shape isn't weird?
>That's gonna go out of style in 20 years!
Tell us more, Quasimodo.

based

terrible nigger/mexican tier 5$ haircut

Full undercuts have never been in style until recently. Even now they're only in style among young people.

And tight fades have only been in style during a few periods, mainly after wars, where young men were especially clean-cut and well-groomed. For the vast majority of human history, haphazardly cut hair and full beards were the norm for men.

No.

At least get a little more tasteful variation of that cut. most of these are too moppy and not even worth paying for because of how simple they are. make your barber work a little for his money and ask for a more subtle distinction between the sides and the top.

id on glasses?

ray-ban.com/germany/sehbrillen/RX2180V UNISEX 007-rb2180v-schwarz/8053672356823?category_Id=309307

None of these haircuts is NatSoc style. They're all 1920s/1930s generic style. You could find these styles on any trendy fag of the era, in the U.S., Britain, as well as The Continent. True NatSoc style is skinhead. Plain and simple.

I bet u worship nazis but have a shitty haircut (aka non undercuts)

> skinhead
>nat soc

HAHA. skinheads are a bunch of degenerate cucks.

shoot I guess hitler and co aren't natsoc

Forget your hitler youth cut, fucking annoying, every soyboy have it.

>every soyboy have it

Depends if you have a chad jaw structure. then you arent a soyboy.

Dye it purple and you have a sjw

You'll look like Goebbels

Skinheads are degenerate, tattoo ridden drug addicts who only call themselves nazis cause it's edgy and counter culture.

Far from NatSoc

>implying actual nazis had pleb-tier buzzcuts
even the average wehrmacht grenadier would have had some length to their hair

S O Y

>For the vast majority of human history, haphazardly cut hair and full beards were the norm for men.
The entire profession of the barber would like to have a word with you, from Sumer to South Africa.

Skinheads originate from Britain and have absolutely nothing to do with what Germans aspired to look like in those years. They were all about showcasing their great Aryan hair genetics to the world, good luck finding a single person that willingly ran around with a buzzcut back then. If you were balding you did a comb over and used fiber laden products to try and make your hair look fuller.

Over the years Neo-Nazis picked the skinhead style up and started using that too, bombers, plaid patterns, and all. But the vast majority of those groups have awfully little to do with proper German NatSoc anyways.

I unironically like Hitler's hair, except for the back.

so sexy

>Skinhead subculture originated among working class youths in London, England in the 1960s. Skinheads incorporated elements of mod fashion and black music and black fashion, especially from Jamaican rude boys. In the earlier stages of the movement, a considerable overlap existed between early skinhead subculture, mod subculture, and the rude boy subculture found among Jamaican British and Jamaican immigrant youth, as these groups interacted and fraternized with each other within the same working class and poor neighborhoods in Britain. As skinheads adopted elements of mod subculture and Jamaican British and Jamaican immigrant rude boy subculture, both first and second generation skins were influenced by the heavy, repetitive rhythms of dub and ska, as well as rocksteady, reggae, bluebeat, and African-American soul music.